Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8

Author Topic: Fallen Gods RTD- 3/6 players- Exploring the ruins...-Accepting players!  (Read 11078 times)

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Fallen Gods RTD- 6/6 players- The Prologue is out.
« Reply #15 on: October 30, 2012, 01:03:34 pm »

"Hmm...looks like pretty much everyone else from the ship didn't make it - only a handful of the...crew are washed up here. Suppose they arrived on distant shores?"

"That or the sea claimed their hides." Eunh said, trying to dry his ears to the best of his abilities. "Can't be sorry for the slavers, but may the gods have mercy on the souls of any other prisoners that could happen to be on that ship."
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Mr.Zero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 30, 2012, 01:30:37 pm »

Hey guys, i've edited my action with some roleplaying. That short action was just to give OREOSOME an action. And Caellath, it's like.. an Tera Elin size, without the ears and tail and of course fairy wings. I should probably describe her appearance.
Durrr..

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 30, 2012, 01:39:34 pm »

Hey guys, i've edited my action with some roleplaying. That short action was just to give OREOSOME an action. And Caellath, it's like.. an Tera Elin size, without the ears and tail and of course fairy wings. I should probably describe her appearance.
((I think I'm also adding an "appearance" part on my sheet. Also, Eunh only poked the dwarf with a stick. He's polite enough to never poke the ladies. :P))

"Are you alright? Do you recall of how we got here?"

"A bit brusied and battered, but mostly fine." Eunh answered, staring at the lithe...fairy, he supposed.

He was sincerely more worried about the women. Slavers weren't exactly kind to men, but they tended to do worse things to women, although he supposed they luckily had spared these ones from that fate.
"How about you, are you ok?"
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Mr.Zero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 30, 2012, 01:44:57 pm »

Apart from the bruises and cuts, she was fine!

"Pretty much, but i can't fly that well yet. Some cuts and bruises, but that's from the destruction of the ship. Slavers didn't mistreat me that much, they said that i was quite an valuable object."
Durrr..

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
  • BOOM! Avatar gone! (for now)
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 30, 2012, 02:00:06 pm »

Uriel were tto busy rummaging through the debris to notice the current conversation.
He had not gotten a propper drink since he was put in chains,
there just HAD to be something lying around.
What kind of sailors would not have access to alcohol? Even if they were slavers.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 30, 2012, 02:09:26 pm »

"Pretty much, but i can't fly that well yet. Some cuts and bruises, but that's from the destruction of the ship. Slavers didn't mistreat me that much, they said that i was quite an valuable object."

"Nice to know we're mostly fine...You could ask one of the other girls to clean your wings afterwards." Eunh said, crossing his arms behind his head as he walked through the destroyed pieces of the ship.

His fingers were nimble and soft - as was his voice, reflex of his street savviness - and the young man had no doubt he'd be able to make quick work of any dirt, but he still had a high degree of respect for women. He wouldn't want to put his hands anywhere without being invited.
>Yes?

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 30, 2012, 02:13:39 pm »

((Edited my sheet in full :P))

"I'll be at this part...searching this area of the shore while you're all at it. Don't mind me!" Talari called, careful to not forget that only Eunh knew of her secret.

"And don't come here by the way, I'm...busy. Indecent...Just need to find my clothing."

OREOSOME

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 30, 2012, 02:17:27 pm »

Search for any metal, let it be a weapon,cup, iron ingot. ANYTHING made from metal.
5: you find a good iron rod, with a bit of a pointed edge.

Check personal items and allies and search amidst the wreckage for own equipment taken by the bandits: clothing, light armor, short spear and gambling implements.
4:You find a spear, presumably used by the slavers, a bit of leather armor, and a few crude metal tokens you can only assume were at one point used as currency.

Uriel will scavange debris for various tools, or make some of his own with whatever he found.
5: you actually find the very tools the slavers confiscated from you, as well as a small one handed axe.

Tiruin:
Examine self, then look around for any signs of my personal wear - any sort of covering for myself [preferably body armor] or a mask, or more preferably, a polearm.

!6!: You find your ENTIRE set of gear. Your armor, your mask, and a very high quality spear.

A faint glow can be seen coming from up a path off the beach...
Towards the top of the island, a large structure can be seen, in the same direction as the path.
Ow! How the fuck do eldritch abominations bitchslap people?
With our pimp tentacles, obviously.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 30, 2012, 02:25:29 pm »

((You can just quote it :P))

Hahaaa! Still in good quality condition. I may have to find some oil and cloth, or maybe improvise rags to clean off the saltwater before it corrodes the metal, but this will do! Talari mused as she began fastening and re-tightening the straps that covered her body - encased in full plate mail along with her head - masked by a sheet of etched steel that only left space for her ears - it made her synonymous to any male, or any soldier in armor for that matter.

Nobody would know that she was female at all. Well, probably Eunh...

To make things better, her spear was with her! Or something that matched what she knew of her spear...It had been too many years to remember how her first weapon looked like. This one was made extremely well, though - sturdy at the shaft and the tip was fastened well by the clasping, shaped like a pointed leaf and shining in the morning sun.

Her voice was concealed by the mask she wore, bearing no hint to her femininity now.

"I've found what I needed. For anyone who has seen that glow up ahead the beach, don't mind if I'd scout it out? I'll report back when I get the details - you can stay back if need be but I work better alone."

To the faint glow! Scout it out first and then return to the group - if important, return to group once importance is acknowledged and tell my findings.

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
  • BOOM! Avatar gone! (for now)
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 30, 2012, 02:29:48 pm »

Having found his tools and toolbelt Uriel put everything around his waist as they should be.
"I'm thirsty.."
The Dwarf continued to rummage through the debris.

Uriel will attempt to find any alcoholic bevarages, because even slavers get thirsty at sea.
If he finds any crafting materials, he will impulsively attempt to build whatever contraption comes to mind almost immediately.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2012, 03:01:27 pm by Ultimuh »

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 30, 2012, 02:59:26 pm »

"Where would my stuff be..." Eunh said, starting to dive into the wreckage to search for his items. "I remember they took them away from me and-wait."

He decided to calm down, take it easy and check his body. He hadn't remembered to check his body the whole time.

Check self for personal items.
>Yes?

OREOSOME

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 30, 2012, 03:17:42 pm »

@Tiruin: I tried quoting it, but after the third time accidentally deleting part of the info for the quote, I gave up.
Ow! How the fuck do eldritch abominations bitchslap people?
With our pimp tentacles, obviously.

Mr.Zero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 30, 2012, 04:06:41 pm »

Rp coming soon

Follow Tiruin and Liquefy the metal into a flying ball of metal goo.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2012, 07:41:50 am by Mr.Zero »
Durrr..

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 30, 2012, 05:43:52 pm »

Rosewind groans, the last one to get up. "Urgh....what happened here?....How much did I drink last night?" She rolls up onto her knees, slowly getting to her feet.

"When I get my hands on those slaving bastards-" Rose looked around to see what remained of the vessel. "Oh, that's convenient."

She inspected her body over. "Ah shite..." The little she had on had been turned to mere wisps and strand by the crashing. She felt naked. Not because she didn't have clothes on, that was fine. Beserkers preferred to wear as little armor as possible, as to promote their agility and versatility. Certain 'aspects' that other cultures felt should be clothed, especially on women, was not present in the Viking culture. The real reason she felt naked; "Where the bloody hell's my axe?" She proceeds to the wreckage, scouring through it to find her beloved instrument of warfare.

As she did, she noticed other creatures of all shapes and sizes jostling around. "Hey, you all are from the ship too! What happened?"

Scavenge the wreckage looking for my battle axe.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 30, 2012, 06:56:25 pm »

"Hey, you all are from the ship too! What happened?"

A pair of rabbit ears appeared from behind a particularly large piece of the wreckage.
"Oh, the ship was destroyed by a storm and here we are. There isn't much to look into it, really."
>Yes?
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8