Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8

Author Topic: Fallen Gods RTD- 3/6 players- Exploring the ruins...-Accepting players!  (Read 11054 times)

Mr.Zero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Fallen Gods RTD- 6/6 players- The Prologue is out.
« Reply #60 on: November 09, 2012, 09:48:12 am »

The wonders of metal, where i can turn the weapons of the users against themselves.
Have some more faith in this, we didn't survive the boat crash without something divine.
Durrr..

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: November 09, 2012, 09:54:06 am »

That's 2.5:1. We have to fight.
Where did that .5 come from?!
Eunh.

Talari exhaled sharply before beating the handle and gauntlet holding his spear against his chest. "Face us in real combat, ye knaves! Attack us you cowards!"

Spear charge that damn duelist!

OREOSOME

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM.
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: November 12, 2012, 06:38:00 am »

((I'm going to update later today, after I am done with D&D with my friends. So expect it to be around 6 that I update.))
EDIT: I officially hate the whole idea of a automatic page refresh. It destroyed the turn I wrote. But the Jist of it is this: You killed the goblin, as well as kobold 1, and reduced kobold 2 to 6/8 health.
But anyways!

The sun is setting.
Some barely visible orbs of ligh are somehow forming. The Kobold notices, and begins bowing down.
What do you do?

Caerywn, are you still in this?
« Last Edit: November 12, 2012, 06:38:38 pm by OREOSOME »
Ow! How the fuck do eldritch abominations bitchslap people?
With our pimp tentacles, obviously.

OREOSOME

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM.
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: November 12, 2012, 08:42:24 pm »

Bump, because editing the above post didn't alert you of the failed update.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: November 12, 2012, 08:56:28 pm »

((I got ninja'ed by the bump. Thought I had posted, came back later to realize the bump had been posted and ninja'ed my post. :P))

"Eh...What now? The kobold is bowing and these lights are appearing..." Eunh says, one of his white rabbit ears doubling over halfway once again as he makes a puzzled face.

Examine strange lights.

Spoiler: Eunh (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: November 12, 2012, 08:58:11 pm by Caellath »
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: November 13, 2012, 12:10:25 am »

"I'm taking him in." Talari said as he approached to restrain the kobold and disarm the creature, mindful of the dead around it.

"Hows about we move towards the ruins?"

Spoiler: Talari Kuneho (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: November 13, 2012, 12:30:09 am by Tiruin »

OREOSOME

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM.
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: November 15, 2012, 04:37:09 pm »

Quote from: Caellath
Examine strange lights.
Upon closer inspection, the lights appear to be moving about the ruins. One appears outside the gates as a armoured individual,and is cut down, by some unknown force, coming to rest, where the armored skeleton is now. Then, other lights all along this... Road, go out. Something happened here. Something horrible.

Quote from: Tiruin
"I'm taking him in." Talari said as he approached to restrain the kobold and disarm the creature, mindful of the dead around it.

"Hows about we move towards the ruins?"

The Kobold let's you disarm it, and stares at the lights. It appears to be chanting something, but you don't understand Kobold.
You walk through the broken gate, and it appears that... Something, cut it in half so smoothly it seems impossible. The road leads up the mountain, but also spits, towards a cave entrance at the mountain's entrance. It appears to have some braziers near it, somehow lit, even though it looks like nothing has been touched in centuries...

The sun has set, however, on the seaward horizon, the very distant shade of a storm can be seen, just crackling with lighting.

I am sad to inform you all, but Caerywn has informed me that they wish to leave the game, due to it just not being noticed by him at all.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: November 15, 2012, 04:48:55 pm »

"Storm coming...It should be in good order to seek something to use as a shelter."

Eunh once again straightens his rebellious rabbit ear and fixes his hat on his head, following behind Talari quite nonchalantly. He sees the cave and starts to walk towards it while beckoning the rest of the group. "I think this is our best to avoid getting soaked. Again."

Examine the cave for traps before getting inside.

Spoiler: Eunh (click to show/hide)
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
Re: Fallen Gods RTD- 5/6 players- Exploring the ruins...-Accepting players!
« Reply #68 on: November 15, 2012, 09:36:39 pm »

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: November 15, 2012, 09:44:55 pm »

Catch up to the rest of the party.

"So, what was everyone here up to? Fighting I assume?"
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: November 15, 2012, 09:54:38 pm »

"So, what was everyone here up to? Fighting I assume?"

"A litt fighting, yes...Are you sure you don't want my coat or the leather armor I salvaged? Both offer some protection. And decency."
Eunh appeared positively disturbed by the female barbarian walking around naked. One of his ears bent once again halfway, making him look even less respectable than he usually is.
>Yes?

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: November 15, 2012, 10:02:26 pm »

"No thank you, leather's a bit too cumbersome for my tastes, and you can keep the coat, though I wouldn't mind any fur clothing anyone would be willing to share if they come across it, since it does get cold in some of these areas."
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: November 16, 2012, 12:28:47 am »

Talari gazed upon the sky, his visage fully covered by his mask as he addressed the rest after listening to their talk. "Sir Eunh has a good plan, we can't travel in the night with only meager supplies. I'll just take one of these braziers just to be sure."

Lead the party to the cave if they're following me, then get a light source. If there, examine current area and listen for any sounds - any appearances of those lights earlier would be fine.

But first, examine thing-split-in-two.

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
  • BOOM! Avatar gone! (for now)
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: November 16, 2012, 08:27:36 am »

While walikng, Uriel attempts to create a device which they could use,
out of whatever materials he found so far.

Mr.Zero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: November 16, 2012, 02:13:56 pm »

((I get the imagination that i'm a flying naked fairy....

Follow the group and find some clothing.
Durrr..
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8