Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 19

Author Topic: Roll to Defend Reality-Turn 14: Eh, he says  (Read 14458 times)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Defend Reality-Turn 9: 1 Down, ∞ to go
« Reply #195 on: November 05, 2012, 09:20:23 pm »

Spandex over chainmail? Sounds uncomfortable...

Anyway, heal myself with two willpower or to full*, then knock on the door of the tower.
*How does healing work, again? Or is it in the OP?
Yeah, not quite sure about how to fix the armor situation for you. :/
Maybe make the spandex super tough or something, but you would still have to replace it if you wanted better armor.
Hm...
For now, chainmail over spandex.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: November 05, 2012, 11:28:17 pm »

"OH DEAR. I APPEAR TO HAVE BEEN DISARMED! HAH!"

Claim an essence chunk. Sit down in front of the Drunken Lantern and regenerate peacefully!
« Last Edit: November 06, 2012, 12:23:25 am by Harry Baldman »

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: November 06, 2012, 12:11:07 am »

Get bikini top, and equip.  Extinguish headdress.  Claim an essence-thing, but don't use for anything yet.

((One of these actions has to be successful, right?))
« Last Edit: November 06, 2012, 03:02:33 am by V-Norrec »

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: November 06, 2012, 12:14:41 am »

((The last one, maybe? Tavern fires ahoy!))

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: November 06, 2012, 12:18:36 am »

(( If I don't get out this turn, I'm just going to try and consume all the fire and become a fire naga.))

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: November 06, 2012, 12:41:40 am »

(( If I don't get out this turn, I'm just going to try and consume all the fire and become a fire naga.))
((Let me just smite you. :P))

Begin the hunt for the Ice Man.

"The Anomaly is down!"

Hikari twirled her sword as she looked at the scene before thinking where the Ice Man went.

The building nearest to it.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2012, 06:27:48 am by Tiruin »

lemon10

• Bay Watcher
  • Citrus Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: November 06, 2012, 12:52:23 am »

((No empower of Vindication?
Ah, I did give it the empowered bonus, but I shouldn't have as you didn't have enough willpower to use it (well you would have, but casting vindiction costs 2 or 3 willpower, so you didn't have enough for it). Also, even if I did, I don't necessarily say that the attack was empowered in the post (outside of the +1 to your roll).

Get out of the god damned fire.  Extinguish headdress.  Get bikini top, and equip.  Claim an essence-thing.  Go into Drunken Lantern.

((One of these actions has to be successful, right?))
While I don't want to be super strict with action limits and such, you aren't going to get 5 actions this turn.

Also, the fire will be burnt out at the start of this turn, only giving your first action a -1 penalty. There isn't much point in trying to escape.

Consume one of the essences, then begin the hunt for the Ice Man.

"The Anomaly is down!"

Hikari twirled her sword as she looked at the scene before thinking where the Ice Man went.
Getting a essence will take a while, so you can either go for a essence or for the ice man.
And with a mighty leap, the evil Conservative flies through the window, escaping our heroes once again!
Because the solution to not being able to control your dakka is MOAR DAKKA.

That's it. We've finally crossed over and become the nation of Da Orky Boyz.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: November 06, 2012, 12:55:54 am »

((Question: do I get any penalties/maluses if I use two actions, one to try to get out of the fire and another to create something for the naga to cover her tits? Aside from the penalty of the fire on the first action, that is.))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

lemon10

• Bay Watcher
  • Citrus Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: November 06, 2012, 01:05:37 am »

((Question: do I get any penalties/maluses if I use two actions, one to try to get out of the fire and another to create something for the naga to cover her tits? Aside from the penalty of the fire on the first action, that is.))
No you wouldn't.

Although you might want to try to get a essence or the Ice Man before both are gone, although I suppose your character might actually prioritize the top over the a essence.
And with a mighty leap, the evil Conservative flies through the window, escaping our heroes once again!

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: November 06, 2012, 01:17:22 am »

((If the essences may disappear any time soon, then I guess I'll take one before making the top because I imagine my character has at least that much of common sense.

Also, how exactly do essences interact with the warrior's enchanted item-building abilities? Whilst I keep the essence I can create enchanted items without a permanent loss of willpower?))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: November 06, 2012, 03:02:43 am »

modded.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: November 06, 2012, 01:02:31 pm »

Run over to the esssences to claim one. ((There still is one left, right?))
"Alright, I think it's time to reorganize. We don't want to get surprised again. Did anyone see Jovian?"
"What about this one?"
He asks, pointing to Hikari.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2012, 01:14:01 pm by miauw62 »

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: November 06, 2012, 01:07:31 pm »

((Yep you got the last one.))

"Take your share, human-thing. If you're not part of this reality." Hikari said to the Elf, seemingly a passerby in this reality. "I'm taking my essence from that last minion.

She glanced over at the man's lightly colored eyes and nodded, taking a step forward on her anterior paws.

"And I'll enjoy it."
« Last Edit: November 06, 2012, 01:15:11 pm by Tiruin »

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: November 06, 2012, 01:10:58 pm »

((I don't know your name. I accidently forgot a [/color] tag. :P))

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

lemon10

• Bay Watcher
  • Citrus Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: November 06, 2012, 01:19:14 pm »

((If the essences may disappear any time soon, then I guess I'll take one before making the top because I imagine my character has at least that much of common sense.

Also, how exactly do essences interact with the warrior's enchanted item-building abilities? Whilst I keep the essence I can create enchanted items without a permanent loss of willpower?))
A essense would probably stay there for a couple of months, but seeing as there are just 4, I imagine that you wouldn't be able to get one if you don't this turn since everyone else will get one first, and if you don't go after the Ice Man now then it will be gone (at least for quite a while).
Although it looks like Hikari is going after the Ice Man, so you could probably delay getting the essence till next turn if you wanted.
Run over to the esssences to claim one. ((There still is one left, right?))
"Alright, I think it's time to reorganize. We don't want to get surprised again. Did anyone see Jovian?"
"What about this one?"
He asks, pointing to Hikari.
Yeah, there is one unclaimed (well, until you take it that is).

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 19