Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 19

Author Topic: Roll to Defend Reality-Turn 14: Eh, he says  (Read 14502 times)

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Defend Reality-Turn 6: Elemental meat puppets
« Reply #135 on: November 03, 2012, 03:20:01 am »

Pool of Poison LIGHT MAN!

"You all, might want to sstay away from the poisson.  Unlesss you live for it, like I do." Ssrah yells alerting the nearby defenders to the poison's frankly lethal qualities.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2012, 10:42:48 pm by V-Norrec »

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: November 03, 2012, 03:27:38 am »

"NOTE TO SELF, ANOMALIES MODERATELY VULNERABLE TO DISMEMBERMENT."

Using the experience I have gained from exploding the Stone Man's leg, FOCUS on figuring out how to induce instantly debilitating (and painful, don't forget painful!) elephantiasis in people! Practice on the Dark Man.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2012, 08:30:11 am by Harry Baldman »

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Defend Reality-Turn 5: Battle: Fight
« Reply #137 on: November 03, 2012, 05:18:13 am »

((That cover post. I am amazed. :D))
???
Are you talking about my thread OP (slightly ironically I would imagine since there is so much I should have put there that I didn't)?
Or some other cover post?
((In general, silly. Also, I want to have a weapon I can hold so I can point it at the foe while my magic smites them. To impress those around me.

Also, I love how you...formatted the Anomaly's text. Only very few people know that secret color. :P

In other words, darn you poison cloud!))

Hikari's eyes glinted with the manner of recognition as she approached the Anomaly, speaking in words it could only hear.

"I was lost, my friend. I am glad to see one that I can relate with. These warriors are nothing but pawns to their own will, and they will die through our combined power.

"Are you willing to open your mental defenses so I may integrate my powers with yours? I will begin assuming a counterspell to these magi that hinder our progress. They believe me to be on their side.

"I will attempt vocalization to try to sway their attacks."

The Kitsune then tried to approach the Anomaly to melee range before speaking to her 'allies'. "Focus your fire!"

Inquire if I could try to...delve into the Anomaly's secrets. If yes, then do so while searching for strengths and weaknesses.

Secretly prepare a counterspell to the Anomaly's power.

Spoiler: Hikari Tora ; Tiruin (click to show/hide)

« Last Edit: November 03, 2012, 05:20:34 am by Tiruin »

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: November 03, 2012, 05:37:31 am »

((Do the Anomaly henchmen count as anomalies to my MetaReal arrows?))
Karsten faintly whispers "This is not good..."

He loads a MetaReal arrow in his Surefire bow and takes a shot at the Dark Man.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Defend Reality-Turn 5: Battle: Fight
« Reply #139 on: November 03, 2012, 08:12:11 am »

((So do most attacks cause 4 hp damage? We are doomed.))

Karn felt the icicle crashing against his chest, his armor protecting him from most damage, although the blunt impact itself caused him enough harm. He put the longbow at his back and drew two-handed sword and shield, holding the shield defensively in front of him and preparing the sword to strike.

Then he notices the poison cloud harming his ally and hears the naga warning about...The poison that just hit Hikari.

"Lady, please avoid using large area of effect attacks when your allies are nearby..." he says, turning his head to face the naga and realizing her breasts are exposed.

He blushes almost instantly and quickly turns his head back to concentrate in the battle.
"...We need to find proper clothes."

If necessary, leap back to avoid the cloud of poison, holding the bone shield defensively and swiping at any enemies at range. If avoiding poison isn't needed, just advance defensively with shield up and thrust the two-handed sword at the nearest foe.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: November 03, 2012, 08:22:19 am »

((I find it amusing how the biggest subplot atm is naga boobs.))

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: November 03, 2012, 08:26:45 am »

((I find it amusing how the biggest subplot atm is naga boobs.))
((I'm glad nobody reacted to- oh wait, that was a knight and a starfish.

Case closed. My argument is invalid.))

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: November 03, 2012, 08:31:26 am »

((I'm glad nobody reacted to- oh wait, that was a knight and a starfish.

Case closed. My argument is invalid.))
((No, I considered Hikari's clothes retconned since she appeared because the GM said it was his mistake, otherwise Karn would have reacted badly to it.))
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

lemon10

• Bay Watcher
  • Citrus Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: November 03, 2012, 10:27:54 am »

((Awww, I really wanted on that platform, now I don't know what to do.... *sigh* guess I'll go stop the anomaly)

"Assault from above!"

Use Pool of Poison underneath the anomaly thing while floating down.  Wish I had some kind of covering for my tits.

((Is an action))
Norrec, your Naga is on the ground now, I realize that I wasn't perfectly clear in this, but dats da way it is. You will need a new action for this turn (you will still be in time to cast a poison cloud this turn if you hurry over there though).
Maybe I shouldn't have had it in that huge block of text.

((Do the Anomaly henchmen count as anomalies to my MetaReal arrows?))
Partially, you get a bonus to damage but not as much as you would get if you hit the Anomaly with it (although they would die in one hit with a decent shot).

((So do most attacks cause 4 hp damage? We are doomed.))
I might tone the damage down after this battle, still deciding on how much attacks should do. But you should be fine (and by "be fine", I mean come out of this in one piece) for this battle, as long as you don't get especially bad rolls, and Norrec doesn't AOE you all to death.
And with a mighty leap, the evil Conservative flies through the window, escaping our heroes once again!
Because the solution to not being able to control your dakka is MOAR DAKKA.

That's it. We've finally crossed over and become the nation of Da Orky Boyz.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: November 03, 2012, 11:05:31 am »

((V-Norrec, you almost killed Hikari with your last attack! Stop attacking your team, please. D:))
>Yes?

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: November 03, 2012, 02:29:47 pm »

((Well, unless they start eating/drinking I can't do a whole lot else.  I could just run off and try to get on that walkway again if you want.))

Edit:  ((Or I could just use it on myself and hope for sticky poison spit... And probably get health regen))
« Last Edit: November 03, 2012, 02:32:48 pm by V-Norrec »

Spartan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: November 03, 2012, 02:45:19 pm »

Sorry, I really don't have the time to keep up with this. I guess this will be my resignation.
@ Spartan - For some reason I am imaging you as Master Chief sitting at a computer drinking tea, and eating cookies. I don't know why

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: November 03, 2012, 02:50:14 pm »

((Or I could just use it on myself and hope for sticky poison spit... And probably get health regen))
((Yeah, I guess you could use it on yourself and get something to cover your tits. Right now, the friendly fire is more likely to kill us than anything else. :P))
>Yes?

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: November 03, 2012, 03:34:32 pm »

((Or I could just use it on myself and hope for sticky poison spit... And probably get health regen))
((Yeah, I guess you could use it on yourself and get something to cover your tits. Right now, the friendly fire is more likely to kill us than anything else. :P))
((Try other spells than what is listed? I'm sure that your school avails of that - improvisation. Something simple.

Like Poison Lance.))

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: November 03, 2012, 04:42:10 pm »

((I think Tiruin is correct. I think you can improvise, albeit those improvised attacks would be weaker. Your "active spell" is just your most powerful ability.))
>Yes?
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 19