Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Merchant Trading Interface Improvement  (Read 419 times)

Krantom

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
Merchant Trading Interface Improvement
« on: October 28, 2012, 06:13:35 am »

First post in the forums so I apologize in advance if the formatting is wrong or I'm not following a rule.

First off, the trading interface is pointlessly small, clustered, and just all round inefficient. What I propose/suggest is to make it resizeable to your window size, and change it to be more similar layout-wise to the Stocks screen [z menu > fourth from the left?] This would hopefully be a simple change, but would make trading so much faster, and much more organised. Oh but if you do implement this please keep the 'organise by Distance/Value' option, because it's pretty handy.

[Stuff you don't need to read ahead]

On a side note, I absolutely love this game! IT'S SO AMAZING!! Probably pumped 60 hours into the game and barely scratched the surface of what's to offer! I've been playing pretty cautiously and have moved almost no where monster slaying or invasion wise. The furthest I've ever progressed was about 90 people [the last 2 migrant waves contained 24 and 36 migrants I think, majority of which were children], opened the caverns and closed it back up for trees, fully self-sustained fortress of farming, poultry production, and explorational digging for metal to advance my mostly idle military.

Keep up the good work guys! Eagerly awaiting the next update.