Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 555 556 [557] 558 559 ... 1337

Author Topic: Lost and Found of the Multiverse 2.0: I have no clue what's going on anymore  (Read 425113 times)

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Lost and Found of the Multiverse 2.0: Hive Sweet Hive
« Reply #8340 on: November 18, 2012, 10:18:07 pm »

"Verrrrry rrrarrrrely.... Sssshe wasssn't exactly in a dangerrrrrooooussss place... Ooooverrr the yearrrrs, I might have ssssspent aboooout twooooo daysss, tooootal?"

She shrugs, rolling her shoulders.

Bartholomew stays quiet for a moment, his gaze shifting to his clothes, all of them left on a branch nearby to dry with the wind and heat.
"Ke, what do you think my feelings about you are?"

His brown eyes turn back to her inquisitively.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Cassandra

• Bay Watcher
  • Serpent Lady, Slayer of Ancients
    • View Profile
« Reply #8341 on: November 18, 2012, 10:36:16 pm »

Bartholomew stays quiet for a moment, his gaze shifting to his clothes, all of them left on a branch nearby to dry with the wind and heat.
"Ke, what do you think my feelings about you are?"

His brown eyes turn back to her inquisitively.

She exhales deeply, her black eyes meeting his.

"That isssss perrrrhapssss the moooosssst loooaded quessstioooon yoooou have asssked. And it can be interrrrprrreted quite a few waysss.."

"Hoooow yooou feel abooout the little ooone, issss oooobvioooussss. Yoooou carrrre, enooough toooo claim a title yoooou find dissstasssteful toooo proootect herrrr... Yoooou enjoooyed her coooompany, in that yoooou neverrrr usssed that title tooooo oooorrrrderrr herrrr away.. Perrrhapsss moooorrre than carrring, althooough yoooou werrrre uncooomfooorrrtable with the idea of physssical intimacy in any foooorrrm, dessspite knooowing sssshe wooould nooot rrrrefusssse even if sssshe had the optiooon... Yooou werrre ssslightly dissssturbed, hooooweverrr, by the fact that sssshe sssseemingly hasss noooo choooice in that, oooorrr any rrrregarrd, and yoooou fearrr that any feelingssss sssshe might have had werrrre a prrrroooduct oooof bloooood, nooothing mooorrrre."

"Assss foooorrrr me, the 'warrrrrioooorrr' in the ssshadooowssss... Yooou carrre foooorrr me asss well, parrrtly becaussse yooou likely didn't rrrrealize the degrrree in which I wasss sssseperrrate frrrooom herrr... Moossstly becaussse yoooou arrrre a carring perrrsssoon. Yoooou likely pity me, becaussse I have lessss frrrreedooom than any ssslave. Forrrr moooorre? I doooo noooot delude mysssself toooo prrresssuming I am mooorre than a frrriend and prrrooootectooorrr. Althoooough, yoooou carrred moooorrre than any oooother everrr hasss.."

"That issss what I ssssee and have ooobssserved. Perrrhapsss nooot trrrue, but yooou asssked fooorrr what I think and knooow."

She sighs, looking to the spider.
Cassandra likes elves for their taste, Cobalt for it's pretty colors, and kittens for their cute intentions. She is incredibly strong, but horribly unlucky, and speaks with a rasping accent. She is white with black eyes. She likes dwarves for their hilarious intentions.

"The fuck do you mean by 'plot'"

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #8342 on: November 18, 2012, 10:39:20 pm »

The spider is blissfully ignorant of the deep contents of what Ke just said.

It's trying to show off its ability to skip 40mm-shell-sized gears off of the brook, with the aid of what is pretty much a clay pigeon launcher mechanism. And doing a pretty good job of it too. Sheesh.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2012, 11:01:37 pm by Twi »

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8343 on: November 19, 2012, 12:52:20 am »

"That issss what I ssssee and have ooobssserved. Perrrhapsss nooot trrrue, but yooou asssked fooorrr what I think and knooow."

She sighs, looking to the spider.

Bartholomew sighs as well, closing his eyes briefly before returning to staring into her black eyes.
"Well, I was asking about the 'you' who is talking to me now. You are quite sharp and observant, and you got much of it right. But..."

He smiles weakly and pauses for a moment before continuing. "Diaena already assured me that the feelings of the 'little one' are genuine, and not fruit of her duty and nature." his face reddens slightly before he slumps his head as if being reminded of the harsh situation...She was gone, and he didn't know if she would ever return.

"As for you...I don't pity you; in fact, I think that would be diminishing your value. You are strong, both mentally and physically, and I respect you deeply...I do care for you, and any lack of communication we may have comes from in the fact we couldn't spend much time together until now instead of any image I may have of you." he says, as sincere as always. "If you have any questions for me, you can ask them."
« Last Edit: November 19, 2012, 12:57:39 am by Caellath »
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Cassandra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8344 on: November 19, 2012, 01:17:34 am »

"I dooooo have oooone... Yooourrrr oooold hooome... Wassss it jusssst humansss, ooorrr... Moooorrre varrried?"
Cassandra likes elves for their taste, Cobalt for it's pretty colors, and kittens for their cute intentions. She is incredibly strong, but horribly unlucky, and speaks with a rasping accent. She is white with black eyes. She likes dwarves for their hilarious intentions.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8345 on: November 19, 2012, 01:26:44 am »

"I dooooo have oooone... Yooourrrr oooold hooome... Wassss it jusssst humansss, ooorrr... Moooorrre varrried?"

"More varied." he answers with a faint smile. "We had some catfolks, dwarves, halflings, elves, orcs, trolls and more across the lands. The kingdom I lived in and some of the neighbouring ones were almost completely composed of humans, though. I rarely saw some of the other races due to that."
>Yes?

Cassandra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8346 on: November 19, 2012, 01:51:19 am »

She smiles back at him.

"I ssssee. That... Explainsss alooot. Well... Doooo yooou think we'll be ssstuck herrre, like ooootherrrsss ssseem toooo be?"

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #8347 on: November 19, 2012, 07:07:29 am »

Meanwhile:

Davi finds herself with several knives and some sort of magicy energy pistol.

"That should be good for self-defense. Now go out into the wide wilderness!"

"Can't I say goodbye to people other than you first?"

"Oh, right."

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8348 on: November 19, 2012, 10:45:36 am »

"I ssssee. That... Explainsss alooot. Well... Doooo yooou think we'll be ssstuck herrre, like ooootherrrsss ssseem toooo be?"

Bartholomew smiles back at Ke, his shoulders growing less tense as he relaxes a bit and tries to keep his mind away from darker matters.
"I do not know if we'll be stuck in this place forever, but from what I have seen, I can also be of use here. I imagine it wouldn't harm me to live here. The dangers are roughly similar to what could be found back home, and I wouldn't have met you if I wasn't sent here, neither of you..."

He pauses and pokes a bit of the moss over the rock before continuing. "Before you ask me another question, how about you?"
>Yes?

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #8349 on: November 19, 2012, 10:48:54 am »

Alith nods at the conversation and walks off to get some arrow materials.

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
  • Time for Taako's opinion.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8350 on: November 19, 2012, 01:18:58 pm »

Allie gets a Dr. Pepper from the fridge.
My tumblr.
Yeah no I don't haunt here anymore. Peace

Cassandra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8351 on: November 19, 2012, 01:19:13 pm »

She sighs looking down.

"I alrrready knooow I can't rrrreturrrn hoooome, ssssoooo... I am resssigned to thisss place assss much asss anything elssse. I.. I did enjooooy the fact that it wassss dangerooousss, befooorrrre, but that feeling issss clearrrly goooone."

"Sssoooo... I have alwaysss woooonderrred.. Yooou prrrooomissed tooo ssseperrrate usss, and likely if we brring herrr back, that prrroooomissse wooould be kept... But what then? What will yoooou doooo when therrre arrre trrruely twooo ooof usss?"

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8352 on: November 19, 2012, 01:41:23 pm »

"Sssoooo... I have alwaysss woooonderrred.. Yooou prrrooomissed tooo ssseperrrate usss, and likely if we brring herrr back, that prrroooomissse wooould be kept... But what then? What will yoooou doooo when therrre arrre trrruely twooo ooof usss?"

"I'll be confused...Very confused, in fact. I like both of you, and I still have some memories that bother me from time to time to add to the mess inside my head." he answers with a smile. "The memories are slowly ceasing to be to important, but you both are another matter entirely...I know it may sound as if the whole thing may put my image in check, though."

Bartholomew stares into the distance for a moment before once again looking into Ke's black eyes.
"But even so, I want to have both of you in different bodies, free from the boundaries of a having to share a single body."
>Yes?

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
  • Time for Taako's opinion.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8353 on: November 19, 2012, 01:51:09 pm »

A message booms inside of everyone's head, sleeping or awake.
"ARtyom has decided that you are not worth his time."
My tumblr.
Yeah no I don't haunt here anymore. Peace

Cassandra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8354 on: November 19, 2012, 01:53:11 pm »

She nods a few times.

"I guess that issss the bessst anssswer I can hooope fooorrr."

Pages: 1 ... 555 556 [557] 558 559 ... 1337