Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 421 422 [423] 424 425 ... 1337

Author Topic: Lost and Found of the Multiverse 2.0: I have no clue what's going on anymore  (Read 425330 times)

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
Re: Lost and Found of the Multiverse 2.0: Hive Sweet Hive
« Reply #6330 on: November 13, 2012, 09:58:54 pm »

The Agent turned in its direction for a while, and focused more on it. They're on the group, he could sense it, so he returned back to work. He's not here to please anyone, he's here set a plan in motion.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% more pointless rambling!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6331 on: November 13, 2012, 10:01:02 pm »

Kwyk's growling gets louder, as she steps out from the bushes, standing up to her full height. She circles around the agent, unsheathing her claws.

Cassandra

• Bay Watcher
  • Serpent Lady, Slayer of Ancients
    • View Profile
« Reply #6332 on: November 13, 2012, 10:03:33 pm »

She stretches, before heading outside to watch Kwy.
Cassandra likes elves for their taste, Cobalt for it's pretty colors, and kittens for their cute intentions. She is incredibly strong, but horribly unlucky, and speaks with a rasping accent. She is white with black eyes. She likes dwarves for their hilarious intentions.

"The fuck do you mean by 'plot'"

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #6333 on: November 13, 2012, 10:09:11 pm »

"...What's the point? I'm wasting away. I'm doing nothing. I may as well be dead in this place!"

Maria is getting rather worked up, to say the least.

SomeStupidGuy

• Bay Watcher
  • Just strummin' right along...
    • View Profile
« Reply #6334 on: November 13, 2012, 10:13:46 pm »

James notices Maria raising her voice and heads out to see what's going on.
Your favorite pinko progressive nerd-gal. Probably.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #6335 on: November 13, 2012, 10:25:05 pm »

James sees Maria getting rather angry at life and at herself. Oh dear...

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #6336 on: November 13, 2012, 10:28:22 pm »

The Agent shook his head lightly, and a muffled scream was emitted. However, it is quite easy to make out the content, which is different from the tone. From the disconnected prattle one could make out that the Slenderman was saying that he is not in a mood for trouble, and suggest that the angry torikan go pick a fight in the woods.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6337 on: November 13, 2012, 10:28:46 pm »

"...What's the point? I'm wasting away. I'm doing nothing. I may as well be dead in this place!"

"No you are not. We all need each other here." Bartholomew says in his usual calm, collected tone, trying to soothe Maria.

« Last Edit: November 13, 2012, 10:30:42 pm by Caellath »
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

SomeStupidGuy

• Bay Watcher
  • Just strummin' right along...
    • View Profile
« Reply #6338 on: November 13, 2012, 10:30:07 pm »

James inhales deeply, trying to figure out what to say.
"For what it's worth, you're doing a lot of good here."
Your favorite pinko progressive nerd-gal. Probably.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6339 on: November 13, 2012, 10:32:20 pm »

He puts his hand on his chest. "For example, if we are attacked, I'm sincere to admit I'm useless in combat against anything worse than a street thug. You are able to do much more, you can cook and heal as I do. We all assist each other."

"My...medical abilities also lack and are too based on the materials I have. I can't give back anyone's limbs, and you could probably solve my home's problem with the plague." he says, his voice hinting at melancholy.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #6340 on: November 13, 2012, 10:33:14 pm »

"By doing what? Standing around looking pretty?!?"

She's not buying it..

He puts his hand on his chest. "For example, if we are attacked, I'm sincere to admit I'm useless in combat against anything worse than a street thug. You are able to do much more, you can cook and heal as I do. We all assist each other."

"My...medical abilities also lack and are too based on the materials I have. I can't give back anyone's limbs, and you could probably solve my home's problem with the plague." he says, his voice hinting at melancholy.

At this, she calms down slightly.

"Yes, but... So what? We're still stuck in this little hive. It's just...so...pointless."

Cassandra

• Bay Watcher
  • Serpent Lady, Slayer of Ancients
    • View Profile
« Reply #6341 on: November 13, 2012, 10:37:08 pm »

We are not trapped here. Perhaps you would like to search for a way home? I do believe several here do...
Cassandra likes elves for their taste, Cobalt for it's pretty colors, and kittens for their cute intentions. She is incredibly strong, but horribly unlucky, and speaks with a rasping accent. She is white with black eyes. She likes dwarves for their hilarious intentions.

"The fuck do you mean by 'plot'"

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #6342 on: November 13, 2012, 10:41:02 pm »

"Even so...It seems like this world is a place where things need to be done. The fact that we constrain ourselves to this hive is proof that things are not as good as they could be. So...I don't know if I want to go home...it's really hard to say."

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% more pointless rambling!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6343 on: November 13, 2012, 10:41:54 pm »

Kwyk merely snarls, circling closer. She's pretty much on autopilot right now.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6344 on: November 13, 2012, 10:48:25 pm »

"Even so...It seems like this world is a place where things need to be done. The fact that we constrain ourselves to this hive is proof that things are not as good as they could be. So...I don't know if I want to go home...it's really hard to say."

"We could try to make a short incursion towards another place tomorrow then." Bartholomew said. "Using the hive as our base of operations isn't bad. Remember, we need a place to fall back when things go bad, and we are just trying to rest before we take a big dive."

Bartholomew stares off in the distance as well. "This is our temporary castle or quarters. We are still going to explore, but for now we prepare...What is that sound?"
>Yes?
Pages: 1 ... 421 422 [423] 424 425 ... 1337