Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 330 331 [332] 333 334 ... 1337

Author Topic: Lost and Found of the Multiverse 2.0: I have no clue what's going on anymore  (Read 423947 times)

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
Re: Lost and Found of the Multiverse 2.0: Hive Sweet Hive
« Reply #4965 on: November 11, 2012, 01:23:28 am »

Both of their jaws drop agape, and they stare at Diaeana. They speak in unison for once, finally agreeing.
"That was them?"

"They aren't kidding around then."
« Last Edit: November 11, 2012, 01:29:15 am by Spinal_Taper »

Cassandra

• Bay Watcher
  • Serpent Lady, Slayer of Ancients
    • View Profile
« Reply #4966 on: November 11, 2012, 01:28:07 am »

'This is an infinite place, a dream with no end. But all dreams have nightmares, and any change threatens those that live on lies.'

She tilts her head oddly.

'Just as some protect the visitors, like you do... Others try and remove them. I do not know their true names. I see them only as shadows, threatening to devour my awareness.'
Cassandra likes elves for their taste, Cobalt for it's pretty colors, and kittens for their cute intentions. She is incredibly strong, but horribly unlucky, and speaks with a rasping accent. She is white with black eyes. She likes dwarves for their hilarious intentions.

"The fuck do you mean by 'plot'"

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4967 on: November 11, 2012, 01:31:56 am »

'This is an infinite place, a dream with no end. But all dreams have nightmares, and any change threatens those that live on lies.'

She tilts her head oddly.

'Just as some protect the visitors, like you do... Others try and remove them. I do not know their true names. I see them only as shadows, threatening to devour my awareness.'
Tyrion is still distracted by the awful possibilities of these beings, greater than anyone he'd ever met nor heard of, and they're hostile.

Sona, on the other hand, keeps up with Diaena.
"So, why do they come after us?"

Cassandra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4968 on: November 11, 2012, 01:35:50 am »

'Because despite being creatures of change, that lurk in an everchanging infinity, they despise new things, an those that guard them. Perhaps they worry that something new would hunt them... But I see nothing here. Perhaps, the chaos here is too much for the formless watchers to handle.'
Cassandra likes elves for their taste, Cobalt for it's pretty colors, and kittens for their cute intentions. She is incredibly strong, but horribly unlucky, and speaks with a rasping accent. She is white with black eyes. She likes dwarves for their hilarious intentions.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4969 on: November 11, 2012, 01:38:56 am »

'Because despite being creatures of change, that lurk in an everchanging infinity, they despise new things, an those that guard them. Perhaps they worry that something new would hunt them... But I see nothing here. Perhaps, the chaos here is too much for the formless watchers to handle.'
Sona breaks into laughter at that.
"That's hilarious! These beings of near-infinite power, able to pull down celestial objects, and they fear us?"
Then, Tyrion wordlessly stands and heads over to where he sleeps and locks his armor.
"I'm going to sleep."

Sona shrugs, then heads upstairs.
"I think I shall as well. It was nice, and more importantly, informative to meet you."She smiles before ascending the stairs, closing the hatch behind her.

((Yup. G'night all.))

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #4970 on: November 11, 2012, 01:48:36 am »

As the some of the group retired to sleep, beyond the horizon, outside their shelter, a tiny speck of silhouette can be seen. It is unidentifiable now at this distance, but if one come nearer, they would find a tall, faceless, tentacled humanoid wearing a business suit. A metal rod slid out of its left sleeve as it shook its arm slightly. It grabbed the rod, and spun it around as the humanoid fizzled out like static.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2012, 01:50:54 am by Objective »
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #4971 on: November 11, 2012, 01:49:59 am »

Richard and Alith woke up at the same time, mumbling whispered greetings of 'Morning'.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #4972 on: November 11, 2012, 01:55:06 am »

Maria, unlike the mere puny mortals other people, needs no sleep! and is thus still awake.

And does not witness the tentacled sl- err, weird thing that is not there.

She does, however, notice Richard and Alith.

"Goooood morning."

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4973 on: November 11, 2012, 01:56:29 am »

"Morning, Dame."

"morning."

Cassandra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4974 on: November 11, 2012, 01:57:47 am »

She drifts over and pokes Richard. Despite having feet, she doesn't seem to care about using them.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #4975 on: November 11, 2012, 01:57:55 am »

The slender humanoid, did not truly fade out, of course. Still, it is now very transparent, and only someone who knew what was there could see through the static haze to find him, and even though they are waking up, the creature is approaching from behind, and is thus unnoticeable.

The Slenderman made his way towards the shelter, his black tentacles sliding out of his back.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4976 on: November 11, 2012, 01:59:08 am »

(Who pokes me?)

Cassandra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4977 on: November 11, 2012, 01:59:41 am »

((The shelter is a large troll hive, and the area is filled with cuil veils, by the way. And Diaena does.))

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4978 on: November 11, 2012, 02:01:29 am »

"Diaena? I thought you were in Bartholomew's head?"

Cassandra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4979 on: November 11, 2012, 02:02:57 am »

'I was. I needed some time out of his head.'

Pages: 1 ... 330 331 [332] 333 334 ... 1337