Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 114 115 [116] 117 118 ... 1337

Author Topic: Lost and Found of the Multiverse 2.0: I have no clue what's going on anymore  (Read 425110 times)

SomeStupidGuy

• Bay Watcher
  • Just strummin' right along...
    • View Profile
Re: Lost and Found of the Multiverse 2.0: Fleeing!
« Reply #1725 on: November 02, 2012, 09:54:13 pm »

"I'm from here? I not remember..."
"Odd, I've heard of odder things but not many. Anyways, nice to have another person join our little group."
Your favorite pinko progressive nerd-gal. Probably.

Jellycat12

• Bay Watcher
  • My destiny is a giant ROCK!?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1726 on: November 02, 2012, 09:55:37 pm »

((G'night!))
)( Pisces and proud of it. )(
Just so you know, I'm a girl.
Songs of the Strawberry Trees~My suggestion game!

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
  • Time for Taako's opinion.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1727 on: November 02, 2012, 09:58:39 pm »

Allie immediately falls asleep in the spare sleping bag, not caring about the faint bloodstains on it.

"I can not sleep easy. I get bad dreams..."
My tumblr.
Yeah no I don't haunt here anymore. Peace

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1728 on: November 02, 2012, 10:14:50 pm »

Honestly, unless you want me to force her to say, which you don't, your guess is as good as mine. Not every action is a cultural thing. It could be something she learned from her former owner, or something she learned here.

Thanks for the help anyway. And yes, I'd rather not force her to do anything.

Bartholomew looks around as if scanning the area for trouble before finally laying his head to rest, weary and worried.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1729 on: November 02, 2012, 10:25:14 pm »

Nenikki sets the smaller box down next to her sleeping bag and climbs in.
My tumblr.

Cassandra

• Bay Watcher
  • Serpent Lady, Slayer of Ancients
    • View Profile
« Reply #1730 on: November 02, 2012, 10:33:40 pm »

The irony in that statement abounds. She is a slave. She is made to be forced, and quite frankly, she enjoys it. Keep that in mind.
Cassandra likes elves for their taste, Cobalt for it's pretty colors, and kittens for their cute intentions. She is incredibly strong, but horribly unlucky, and speaks with a rasping accent. She is white with black eyes. She likes dwarves for their hilarious intentions.

"The fuck do you mean by 'plot'"

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1731 on: November 02, 2012, 10:48:24 pm »

The irony in that statement abounds. She is a slave. She is made to be forced, and quite frankly, she enjoys it. Keep that in mind.

Barth is tired, but slightly happy at one thing he realized.
I'll keep that in mind, but she did do things without being ordered. No one told her to nip my ear, for example. I understand how your kind works, but I do not think that means she'll...

Suddenly, he is stricken by worry about one of the problems Ke's 'design' had.
Since her 'owner' isn't here, whose orders does she take? And is there a way of protecting her from orders emanated from other beings like you?
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Cassandra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1732 on: November 02, 2012, 10:55:21 pm »

Looks like your catching on. She is effectively without any form of owner. Not a healthy state for either of her minds.
Cassandra likes elves for their taste, Cobalt for it's pretty colors, and kittens for their cute intentions. She is incredibly strong, but horribly unlucky, and speaks with a rasping accent. She is white with black eyes. She likes dwarves for their hilarious intentions.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1733 on: November 02, 2012, 11:03:51 pm »

Looks like your catching on. She is effectively without any form of owner. Not a healthy state for either of her minds.

But it still wouldn't be so easy for someone else to order her around, right?
>Yes?

Cassandra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1734 on: November 02, 2012, 11:07:43 pm »

Quite easy for most beings to do so right now. Unless they specificly show or mean harm... And even then...

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1735 on: November 02, 2012, 11:10:22 pm »

Nenikki thrashes around in her sleep, knocking over the smaller box.
My tumblr.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1736 on: November 02, 2012, 11:23:37 pm »

Quite easy for most beings to do so right now. Unless they specificly show or mean harm... And even then...

Any way of preventing that?

Barth bites his lip.

Any that doesn't include taking the place of her former owner?
>Yes?

Cassandra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1737 on: November 02, 2012, 11:27:26 pm »

Leave it, for now. There isn't much aside from that... Well, perhaps if you trusted ME more... But you don't, so... Just remember the option. And remember that 'Forced' and 'Against Someone's Will', while they may appear in the same sentence... They are two different concepts.

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1738 on: November 02, 2012, 11:33:37 pm »

Nenikki whimpers in her sleep.
My tumblr.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1739 on: November 02, 2012, 11:39:35 pm »

Leave it, for now. There isn't much aside from that... Well, perhaps if you trusted ME more... But you don't, so... Just remember the option. And remember that 'Forced' and 'Against Someone's Will', while they may appear in the same sentence... They are two different concepts.

Sure, I just...Do not want to see Ke being controlled so easily. I'd like to hear what is that alternative you have in the case I trusted you more.

Barth starts once again to drift into sleep, stubbornly considering his options. He does not want Ke being so easily controlled, but his options are slim.

His morals...Being a "master" and keeping someone as "slave" are concepts that are alien and sound offensive to him. He does not want to order anyone around nor be in a position of "superiority" in relation to someone. He accepts companionship, but slavery, even if not as he knows the word, is still odd and...Simply goes against what he considers right and proper as a free and educated man.

On the other extreme...He didn't want to let Ke be freely controlled by others. She could be hurt, and she could hurt. There was no telling on what could happen next. If the creature inside his mind had controlled the snakegirl so easily, what about new ones? What if clinging to his values happened to be selfish and exposed Ke to danger, creating a dilemma that actually put him facing another of his most important values, which was saving and helping people? Wouldn't be accepting the duty as a master be the best option, as hard as it would be for him, even as the loud cries of some of his values attacked his mind?

As a medic, Barth knew that he sometimes had to take unsavory decisions. Life was harsh, and, in his world, very dangerous. Always wary, always trying to do good for people...If there was no other way, he would do it, may his moral values forgive him. They would be muffled by higher reasons...But only if there was no other way.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2012, 12:11:38 am by Caellath »
>Yes?
Pages: 1 ... 114 115 [116] 117 118 ... 1337