Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1334 1335 [1336] 1337

Author Topic: Lost and Found of the Multiverse 2.0: I have no clue what's going on anymore  (Read 422798 times)

SomeStupidGuy

• Bay Watcher
  • Just strummin' right along...
    • View Profile
Re: Lost and Found of the Multiverse 2.0: I have no clue what's going on anymore
« Reply #20025 on: February 10, 2013, 04:08:27 pm »

Andre makes it outside and looks over the chaos. He dashes out into the battle, sighing.
Ariana takes a quick look at Andre, raising an eyebrow.
((Nicely done, duder.))
Your favorite pinko progressive nerd-gal. Probably.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
Re: Lost and Found of the Multiverse 2.0: I have no clue what's going on anymore
« Reply #20026 on: February 10, 2013, 04:10:45 pm »

Andre finds Isabella, still whacking enemies without actually killing anything. It helps that she's pretty scary.
-=-
Phyliss is still immolating her foes at close range somewhere.

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
  • Time for Taako's opinion.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20027 on: February 10, 2013, 04:14:30 pm »

Allie walks past a badly damaged pair of bathrooms and next to a door. The sign reads "Room 289" in Kestvoshorik. She tries to open the wooden door, but it collapses and falls on something. That something makes a dry cracking sound. The furniture in the room has been arranged into a fortification and then splintered. Allie walks over to the other side of the fortification to find a skeletal corpse torn into multiple pieces. The tail bones and small size suggest the victim to be a Nyelrrithic. To the side is a shotgun bent in half and a pile of damaged hulls. A nearby ammo box is devoid of any ammunition. The skeleton has a few other inorganic belongings around him, as well. The metal bits from his clothing articles lie just as scattered as he is. Half of the frame of a pair of glasses sits on the bed most of him rests against. A few bits of loose change lie under the most intact portion of his ribcage. Clutched in his severed hand is a damaged picture of a female Nyelrrithic and him together. On the picture is a bit of writing in Russian. Allie doesn't know any Russian besides that the backwards R is the sound "ya". Now that Allie's stopped walking to look at the scene with a bit of sadness, a creaking sound remains on the floor. The footsteps are not of human feet.
My tumblr.
Yeah no I don't haunt here anymore. Peace

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #20028 on: February 10, 2013, 04:15:14 pm »

Palkia roars and is about to smite Marie....when Marie finds herself shielded.

Lugia's eyes are glowing and a protective field has formed around her.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #20029 on: February 10, 2013, 04:16:38 pm »

Venus!Marie gives Lugia a gesture of thanks and continues her calming song.
-=-

SomeStupidGuy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20030 on: February 10, 2013, 04:18:48 pm »

"Well then. Hello there, Isabella."
Andre begins attacking the enemies. Noticing that most of the others are avoiding murdering them, he keeps his blade sheathed as he attacks. It's shockingly effective.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #20031 on: February 10, 2013, 04:22:58 pm »

"Hello, Ssssir Andre! You look different today! Very different!"
-=-
Phyliss is still subjecting her foes to MAGMA.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20032 on: February 10, 2013, 04:24:56 pm »

Andre is blasted with an orb of blue energy by the slowly calming Palkia.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #20033 on: February 10, 2013, 04:26:35 pm »

Andre hears Venus!Marie's song, then!
As do Isabella and the people she's fighting.

"Hear that? "

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
  • Time for Taako's opinion.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20034 on: February 10, 2013, 04:29:07 pm »

As the thing on the nineteenth floor draws closer, more details can be made out. In has four spike-footed legs and at least one blade-like object dragging along behind it.

Allie looks around for something to hide with, seeing what it probably did to this poor Nyelrrithic.
My tumblr.
Yeah no I don't haunt here anymore. Peace

SomeStupidGuy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20035 on: February 10, 2013, 04:30:15 pm »

"Indeed. Apparently it's temporary... or not 'if I happen to like the change'. As of yet, I'm-" He doesn't dodge and gets blasted by Palkia.
"Ow. Oh, yes, I do."

OREOSOME

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20036 on: February 10, 2013, 04:39:46 pm »

Jacke, Cath, and Mikhail are now joined by Lucas, who begins to go through his usual routine of ripping weapons and armor apart.
"That's right, I'm back!"
Ow! How the fuck do eldritch abominations bitchslap people?
With our pimp tentacles, obviously.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #20037 on: February 10, 2013, 04:44:45 pm »

Isabella winces sympathetically.
-=-
Marie keeps singing.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20038 on: February 10, 2013, 04:46:11 pm »

Palkia calms down, before becoming enraged again.

This time, the baddies get it. And Lugia helps.

Uh oh.

SomeStupidGuy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20039 on: February 10, 2013, 04:48:53 pm »

"Eh, don't worry, I'm fine enough. Should've been paying more attention. Honestly though, I'm not entirely sure how I feel about this whole change."
Pages: 1 ... 1334 1335 [1336] 1337