Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Lost and Found of the Multiverse 2.0: I have no clue what's going on anymore  (Read 422812 times)

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
Re: Lost and Found of the Multiverse 2.0: I have no clue what's going on anymore
« Reply #19995 on: February 10, 2013, 02:44:04 pm »

Marie feels accomplished, messing with a physical god!
But still, trying to get the Geass out is important.
-=-
Maria's still healing.
-=-
Isabella enters the battle again, this time being very careful not to kill anyone, for some reason. And roaring away, per usual.

SomeStupidGuy

• Bay Watcher
  • Just strummin' right along...
    • View Profile
Re: Lost and Found of the Multiverse 2.0: I have no clue what's going on anymore
« Reply #19996 on: February 10, 2013, 02:44:30 pm »

"Yes, I did."

Ariana continues spearing soldiers.
Pinwheel's semi-illusory clones head out across the battlefield, burning enemy soldiers.
Your favorite pinko progressive nerd-gal. Probably.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #19997 on: February 10, 2013, 02:45:53 pm »

The battle rages on!

---------

Palkia roars and large, blue blasts of energy rain from the sky. Lugia roars as they hit him.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #19998 on: February 10, 2013, 02:48:02 pm »

Isabella smashes someone with a banner.

"Lay down your armssss, and you will be sssspared and treated with resssspect! "
-=-
Maria continues healing people. Which helps with the 'sparing' part of Isabella's talking.
-=-
Marie's still doing her best at unGeassing Palkia.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19999 on: February 10, 2013, 02:49:39 pm »

Palkia smacks Marie with a glowing hand.

------------------

Some of the army surrender, but they immediately get burnt alive by Pinwheel's clones.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #20000 on: February 10, 2013, 02:52:33 pm »

Marie is smacked, winces, and gets back to work.
-=-
Maria gets to healing those people rather frantically, while several of Pinwheel's clones are shot by some opportunistic ghosts.  Yay, friendly fire!

"....It would ssseem ssssome fool hasss betrayed hissss fellowsss. "
Isabella goes off to put a stop to this.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20001 on: February 10, 2013, 02:54:09 pm »

The Firefly is burning more of the legion, and only a few are making it now.

The Merlin is duelling with the Strike Gundam and a Dreadnought, and winning.
-------------

Palkia roars and slices a HOLE IN REALITY. A blast of fire shoots out at Marie.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #20002 on: February 10, 2013, 02:56:15 pm »

Marie flies about, frantically dodging, while still trying to clear Palkia's mind.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20003 on: February 10, 2013, 02:57:53 pm »

Palkia is now enraged. Oh crap.

It thrashes around, hurling blasts of energy at friend and foe.

Lugia is trying to find an opening to blast Palkia into submission.

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
  • Time for Taako's opinion.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20004 on: February 10, 2013, 02:58:29 pm »

Warper's bludgeon should be screaming in pain and his bones should all be broken by now. And there should be a pile of corpses surrounding him.

Then he must have wanted to turn you into a Demonblood!"

Allie leaves the second room and opens the set of doors at the end of the hall. She walks into a large, dark room.  Allie retrieves her flashlight from herself and loads it with batteries. She flicks it on. In the center of the room appears to be a tall, large, square metal tower built underground. Surrounding the base of the tower is molten iron. The tower itself is in a bad condition and covered in spatters of blood, ichor, and sap. Scrathes, dents, and bullet holes marr the walls and floor. Due to the toppled furnishings, the tower looks to be a previously residential buiding. Surrounding the tower from fifty feet away are rows and rows of seats for watching from. Allie steps across a bridge and onto the roof of the tower. The bridge retracts behind her. A slow, heavy drumbeat starts playing.
My tumblr.
Yeah no I don't haunt here anymore. Peace

SomeStupidGuy

• Bay Watcher
  • Just strummin' right along...
    • View Profile
« Reply #20005 on: February 10, 2013, 03:01:30 pm »

The Pinwheel clones just pretty much die immediately, only to be replaced by a few more. The new ones toss a few fireballs at the ghosts that killed their predecessors.

Andre puts his hand to forehead, sighing. "Oh lord."
Your favorite pinko progressive nerd-gal. Probably.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #20006 on: February 10, 2013, 03:04:02 pm »

Isabella continues to fight heroically, with Maria following up behind her for healing people.
-=-
Marie mostly gets the hell out of the way.
-=-
Phyliss takes it straight to Pinwheel.

Stupid ghost.

"Oi, monster! Even I can understand the idea of 'not killing the ones who are surrendering!' "

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20007 on: February 10, 2013, 03:05:46 pm »

Pinwheel's clones and the ghosts are being bombarded by Palkia's outrage.

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
  • Time for Taako's opinion.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20008 on: February 10, 2013, 03:10:28 pm »

"He probably wants it only for the duration of the battle. It'll be temporary, unless you happen to like the change!"

Allie opens the metal door on the roof access and begins to walk down he stairs, stopping just in time to find out she'd tumble down nineteen stories of broken stairs if she continued the descent, as there is a missing section of stairs almost immediately at the entrance.
My tumblr.
Yeah no I don't haunt here anymore. Peace

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #20009 on: February 10, 2013, 03:13:11 pm »

The ghosts make like Marie is and avoid the hell out of the bombardment, in addition to letting some tougher ones soak up a bit of fire. Some of them just plain disappear to avoid it.