Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1329 1330 [1331] 1332 1333 ... 1337

Author Topic: Lost and Found of the Multiverse 2.0: I have no clue what's going on anymore  (Read 425809 times)

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
Re: Lost and Found of the Multiverse 2.0: I have no clue what's going on anymore
« Reply #19950 on: February 10, 2013, 12:45:01 pm »

"I'll be just fine."

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
Re: Lost and Found of the Multiverse 2.0: I have no clue what's going on anymore
« Reply #19951 on: February 10, 2013, 12:46:57 pm »

"Very well. "
Isabella sets herself back on the ground and starts practicing again.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19952 on: February 10, 2013, 12:49:28 pm »

Lysander then feels a rumbling on the ground.

"What?"

---------

"So, will you consider it? Taking me and Gaston?"

"I wasn't planning for it, and I have my doubts, but you and Gaston may come with my group."

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #19953 on: February 10, 2013, 12:51:42 pm »

Isabella readies her blade, looking around warily.
-=-
Natasha and Davi are STILL trying to find some antagonists to ambush.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19954 on: February 10, 2013, 12:53:56 pm »

"GYAAAAAAAAH!!!"

A large, white, reptilian flying creature appears from the treeline, blasting yellow beams at something.

A wild Lugia has appeared!

Lugia uses Aeroblast!

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #19955 on: February 10, 2013, 12:55:26 pm »

Isabella flies up to get a better look, careful to not get in the Lugia's way.'

Even though Lugia is a legendary and all that.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19956 on: February 10, 2013, 01:00:21 pm »

'GYAAAAAH!"

Lugia continues blasting a large, draconic creature, with pink markings and pearls embedded in it's shoulders, which is being chained by several dozen people in black suits.

Legions of moogles, waddle dees and moblins are marching towards the Lazarus, along with tanks, dreadnoughts, various smaller vehicles, two Knightmare Frames, and what looks to be a Gundam.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #19957 on: February 10, 2013, 01:05:53 pm »

Isabella sighs and charges the people in black suits, attempting to cut through the chains or just spook them away.
-=-
Someone plans out her dramatic entrance.

"Wings, check. Armor, check. Cursed Flames, check. Megashark, check. Obscene amount of ammo, check. Healing potions? ... not as many as I'd like, but it will have to do. Gungnir? ...good lord, Natasha, are you going to get close enough for that? "
-=-
An impressive army of ghosts assembles in front of the Lazarus, which itself turns slowly to face the oncoming legion.

The biggest ghost vehicle remains the fricking Firefly, hovering over it all.

Sadly, the army is not nearly as large as the legions.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2013, 01:07:47 pm by Twi »

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19958 on: February 10, 2013, 01:07:35 pm »

Palkia roars and slashes the air, causing a wave of pink energy to fly at Isabella. It's eyes glow red.

Yes, one way or another, Albrecht was forced to Geass it.

-------------

Albrecht looks up.

"What's going on?"

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #19959 on: February 10, 2013, 01:11:31 pm »

"They'rrrre coming. Ugh."

Camille is manning the Lazarus's controls,. and also talking to people through radio.
-=-
Sapphira is currently shoveling coal.
-=-
Maria and Ori are at the foot of Lazarus, while Marie stays perched on its roof, twirling her scythe.
-=-
Isabella leaps out of the way of the wave and continues advancing. She also magics up some smaller swords which launch themselves at the poor handlers. Poor, poor little people.
-=-
Natasha is finally ready.

"Alright, fools. Let's do this."

She finds a decent perch in advance of the legion.

OREOSOME

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19960 on: February 10, 2013, 01:14:07 pm »

Jacke hears the incoming forces, and begins laying down covering fire. As the invading forces move in, some of the booby-traps that Cath and Mikhail made would begin to trigger, from landmines, pits, nets, and even an Ewok style set of logs.
The cannons of Trebuchet's siege mode begin thundering, as all sorts of guns open fire on the armored forces.
===
Lucas is getting close to waking.
Ow! How the fuck do eldritch abominations bitchslap people?
With our pimp tentacles, obviously.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19961 on: February 10, 2013, 01:16:49 pm »

Some of the handlers scream as the swords impale them in various areas.

Palkia roars and hurls an orb of energy at Isabella, that seems to follow her even if she dodges.

-------------

Richard gets out of sparring, drawing his Evoker.

"Andras!"

The hawk-headed demon appears above Richard, anticipating battle.

Gaston and Richard walk outside to wait.

-----------------

Albrecht runs to the Merlin to pilot it. Alith runs into the woods to ambush them.

-----------------

Harbinger and Mara follow Alith.

----------------

Meanwhile, nine legions of moogles, humans, dwarves and moblins appear at the Lazarus' side.

"We come to serve the Lazarus, as the Admiral demands!"

----------------

Lugia hurls gusts at the Spatial Pokemon, and it is turning into a titanic duel between the legendaries.

Palkia is still busy targetting Isabella.

The legions march and some die screaminng and begging for their families. Some run away, dropping their weapons.

SomeStupidGuy

• Bay Watcher
  • Just strummin' right along...
    • View Profile
« Reply #19962 on: February 10, 2013, 01:18:00 pm »

"Oh. Well then. I suppose I should go down there." Ariana heads down.

Pinwheel along with a few duplicates of itself emerge from the forest and each begins firing off fireballs at the army.
Your favorite pinko progressive nerd-gal. Probably.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19963 on: February 10, 2013, 01:18:56 pm »

The ones directly in front of Pinwheel dodge and fumble to fire their crossbows, rifles, and other weapons. Some throw their weapons down and beg for mercy.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #19964 on: February 10, 2013, 01:26:06 pm »

Isabella blocks the orb of energy by summoning an even larger sword than usual, and roars out a battlecry.

"Know that I am Issssabella Cattleya Flora, Dragon of Ssssteel, Demon of Trissstain! Flee while you sssstill have a sssshred of honor and be spared, or die fighting for greed and avarice and all the vicessss of the world! Choosssse honor and jussstice and anything good... or choossse death! "
-=-
Meanwhile, Natasha grins.

"Happy birthdaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!"

And she unleashes a storm of bullets into the legion. They happen to be crystal bullets, so they explode into fragments on impact for even more chaos. She looks even more threatening when she leaps up into the air and hovers, supported by her rather impressive black wings. (And/or Spectre Boots.)

"That's right! Run away while you still can, and you might yet be spared! "
-=-
The nine legions are joined by the ghost army, commanded by Phyliss.

"We shall crush them. That is all we need to do."
Pages: 1 ... 1329 1330 [1331] 1332 1333 ... 1337