Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1286 1287 [1288] 1289 1290 ... 1337

Author Topic: Lost and Found of the Multiverse 2.0: I have no clue what's going on anymore  (Read 424719 times)

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
Re: Lost and Found of the Multiverse 2.0: I have no clue what's going on anymore
« Reply #19305 on: February 03, 2013, 04:13:28 pm »

"If I was you, I'd be trying to ally with you and attempt to conquer the world."

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
  • Time for Taako's opinion.
    • View Profile
Re: Lost and Found of the Multiverse 2.0: I have no clue what's going on anymore
« Reply #19306 on: February 03, 2013, 04:19:19 pm »

"You're wrong there. I do not wish to conquer, merely to be treated as a god and for everyone I see to worship me. Other than that, they can go about their business as they want."
My tumblr.
Yeah no I don't haunt here anymore. Peace

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19307 on: February 03, 2013, 04:20:18 pm »

"So essentially, conquer the world.

Pfft. I didn't think my meals would be so megalomanic."

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19308 on: February 03, 2013, 04:38:07 pm »

"I wouldn't consider it conquering. What is your name?"
My tumblr.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19309 on: February 03, 2013, 04:40:17 pm »

"WHY WOULD MY MEAL NEED TO KNOW THE NAME OF THE CREATURE THAT WILL EAT HIM?"

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19310 on: February 03, 2013, 04:48:32 pm »

"I wish to know it so that I can write something on the board your head will rest on. You'd be quite the trophy, being the only man to ever be unseen by me."
My tumblr.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19311 on: February 03, 2013, 04:51:15 pm »

"AND YOU SHALL REMAIN IN MY DEN AS A TROPHY. YOUR SOUL WILL FEED THE VOID. YOUR BODY SHALL FEED ME. AND YOUR SKINNED SKULL WILL REMAIN IN MY DEN AS THE ONLY THING THAT HAS ATTEMPTED TO CHALLENGE ME."

Albrecht and Richard are watching this, eating popcorn.

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19312 on: February 03, 2013, 04:58:59 pm »

"Your constant screaming and cliche dialogue does not suggest you to even have the guts to do any of the actions you have listed. You sound like a poor attempt at making a telev series darker.Wanna know one of my favorite things to do with someone I've just slain? I reach down, wet my hand in their blood, and draw a face on Karlukz, my straw dummy, without using my abilities. The blood from this morning has dried and faded off, so I need a bit more. Supply me with your location."
Warper works on finding the most visible bit near this beige speaker.
My tumblr.

SomeStupidGuy

• Bay Watcher
  • Just strummin' right along...
    • View Profile
« Reply #19313 on: February 03, 2013, 05:03:11 pm »

"Oh god, they're competing."

Ariana's still off relaxing in the woods, writing.
Your favorite pinko progressive nerd-gal. Probably.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19314 on: February 03, 2013, 05:05:53 pm »

"And your pathetic attempts to scare me seem even worse.

Listen, MORTAL. Your attempt to find me shall fail terribly. You will not succeed. And even if you did, you'd be eaten in seconds.

You know what I do with my slain? Mutilate their bodies and hang them up for food. You do not want to aggravate me, demonblood. Immortality or not, you will spend eternity being digested slowly."

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19315 on: February 03, 2013, 05:11:20 pm »

"It's words like that of pathetic that further reinforce my point. And then there are the heavy voraphile vibes from your threats that suggest you've never used the internet for one of its many purposes. I will make another guess. Are you two or more people?"
My tumblr.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19316 on: February 03, 2013, 05:13:19 pm »

"Find out yourself, Warper.

It seems I am required elsewhere. Lucky for you, mortal.

I was about to find you.

I will have fun consuming your flesh."

An unholy image of utter, unnerving darkness enters Warper's mind as the creature's presence leaves.

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19317 on: February 03, 2013, 05:20:41 pm »

"And the man who claims himself as greater than me leaves. He seems to have panicked. I must have guessed correctly."

He turns to look at Albrecht, warping his mouth-speaker to, on the right side, be a smile, and on the left, be of utter boredom.
"The reason I suggest you worship me is that I can be the ship's guardian. You will need me when the enemy comes here."
My tumblr.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19318 on: February 03, 2013, 05:29:11 pm »

"We have Knightmare Frames, the crow, everyone on the ship, and the ship itself. We do not require your protection."

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19319 on: February 03, 2013, 05:36:21 pm »

"Then what if the Knightmare frames didn't exist?"
My tumblr.
Pages: 1 ... 1286 1287 [1288] 1289 1290 ... 1337