Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1275 1276 [1277] 1278 1279 ... 1337

Author Topic: Lost and Found of the Multiverse 2.0: I have no clue what's going on anymore  (Read 424250 times)

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
Re: Lost and Found of the Multiverse 2.0: I have no clue what's going on anymore
« Reply #19140 on: February 02, 2013, 04:09:34 pm »

Maria facepalms.

" Lucas, calm down. Honestly... "

Then Isabella comes in, somehow managing to fit.

"Although hissss firsssst name issss indeed Mikhail. Greetingssss. "

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
Re: Lost and Found of the Multiverse 2.0: I have no clue what's going on anymore
« Reply #19141 on: February 02, 2013, 04:10:02 pm »

"I agree with Richard.

I tried to go in, but that bitch, Bonnie, told me to stay back and took out her Neutrino. I am truly deeply sorry for your friends, Corporal, but I have attempted to atone for it."

Mara is shaking with anger. Her finger clenches tight on the trigger, and she is hissing at Albrecht.

"...your tone is so non-chalant. You act like it was nothing but an accident.

My friends were MURDERED. Good men and women. Killed. By YOUR allies!"

She pounces on Albrecht, knocking him down before Richard or Harbinger can stop her. She ignores Jacke.

"GIVE ME A REASON WHY I SHOULDN'T SHOOT YOU NOW, ACCOMPLICE!"

-----------

Medea quietly studies Mikhail.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #19142 on: February 02, 2013, 04:14:55 pm »

Selvaria!Marie attempts to seperate them, or at least get between them! She's quite strong, all things considered, though not on the level of, say, Isabella.

"Woah woah woah! I think you both need to calm the fuck down!

...Actually, Mara needs to calm the fuck down! Albrecht might need to show some emotion for a change!
"

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19143 on: February 02, 2013, 04:19:03 pm »

Albrecht IS showing emotion. AKA being scared shitless.

Richard helps Marie pull Mara off and wrenches the Mosin-Nagant out of her hands, while Mara scratches at him.

Albrecht dusts himself off.

"If I were to show my true emotions, I would be crying my eyes out. I would be broken from all the horrific acts I've been forced to force upon others with my Geass.

As it is, I'm barely keeping up. Corporal, if I wasn't atoning, then why would I risk saving the life of two unrelated strangers, one who is your commander's friend, and take down their weapons research while I was at it, JUST to come here and gloat?"

Albrecht is also shaking.

Harbinger is making that rumbling sound, and Mara is still hissing at Albrecht.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #19144 on: February 02, 2013, 04:22:38 pm »

Selvaria!Marie sighs.

"You two need to seperate. I think- "

"ALBRRRRECHT! WHAT'S TAKING YOU SO LONG?! "
From some distance comes Camille's shouting.

"Albrecht. Go. Right now. Before Corporal Mara murders you. Not that I really blame her that much for trying, but still. GO. "

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19145 on: February 02, 2013, 04:24:21 pm »

Harbinger helps Marie hold Mara still, and Richard accompanies Albrecht, who moves to the infirmary quickly.

"MURDERER! ACCOMPLICE! SON OF A BITCH! COME BACK HERE! COME BACK!"

Mara is still struggling, but between the nightcrow and the nightmare, she isn't getting out.

OREOSOME

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19146 on: February 02, 2013, 04:29:20 pm »

"I... I don't understand. Why do you think you know me? Wait... that face... Old man Kelarn... You look just like him."
A thought flashed through Lucas' mind. He knew he had some connection, even if it wasn't the same Lucas or Mikhail.
"Do you remember the academy? The Alliance Special Talents Group?"
"I-I remember a shuttle, flying in on black wings. Alliance Marines. They sweeped through the City Center, as they heard of something there. When they got to the entrance to the western ghetto, they knew what they were looking for was inside of it. I was just 14, and then... They got mad. They knew I was there, but the person in charge didn't want them to take me away. They told me to run. Find Mr Kelarn, they told me. He found me, and then, the black suited guards came to the compound door. He told me to run. I didn't. They told him to give them the subject. He refused. So, they killed him. And I ran. I ran away. Never went back, never stopped running."
Lucas seems surprised.
"That-that can't be true. Could it?"
"It is. Thats almost exactly what happened to Our Mikhail. That means..."
"I-I understand. Hello, Mikhail. I'm Lucas. And this is Cath. We're friends."
"Nice to meet you, I suppose."
===
Jacke moves in to comfort Mara.
"It's okay. Don't keep a grudge. Look, I know what You're going through. I've lost some people I really wish I hadn't. Kara. My comrades. My Countrymen. My family. I get it. I know you want revenge, but if you go down that path, there is no redeeming yourself, no end to the pain. The only choice is to forgive, and to move on. You can't fix a broken heart in a couple of days, or with bullets. Just bring it back, or start anew."
Ow! How the fuck do eldritch abominations bitchslap people?
With our pimp tentacles, obviously.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19147 on: February 02, 2013, 04:31:15 pm »

Mara tries to swat Jacke away.

"NO! NOOOO!"

She starts sobbing.

------------

Albrecht is shaken, as he and Richard enter the infirmary.

Medea is standing there quietly, watching the room.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #19148 on: February 02, 2013, 04:32:32 pm »

Selvaria!Marie then turns to Mara.

"Now, then. You should be well familiar with the concept of orders. And the facts that some people give really terrible ones.
Not only did he not do it, nor actually assist in it, he tried to prevent it! He should not be the target of your rage. Do you understand?
"
Then she hugs the cat!
-=-
"Oh dear. Anyways.. I am Dame Maria of Antioch. Knight Hospitallar. "

"In cassse I haven't introduced myself to anyone in here, my name isss Isssabella Cattleya Flora. "

Both Maria and Isabella bow to various people.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2013, 04:34:16 pm by Twi »

SomeStupidGuy

• Bay Watcher
  • Just strummin' right along...
    • View Profile
« Reply #19149 on: February 02, 2013, 04:34:18 pm »

"Hello there."

Ariana's thinking is interrupted by Mara's yelling, so she goes off to check out what's happening outside.
"Erm... What happened? I caught some of what she said but..."
Your favorite pinko progressive nerd-gal. Probably.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19150 on: February 02, 2013, 04:36:30 pm »

Mara is sobbing inconsolably.

Harbinger sighs and picks her up, carrying her like a baby, before walking off, singing something in the nightcrow language.

--------

"M-Medea, I-I might n-need you t-to come with m-me."

Albrecht is really badly shaken by Mara's outburst, as Medea walks with him and Richard to find Camille.

Medea quietly observes Albrecht on the way.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #19151 on: February 02, 2013, 04:40:26 pm »

Isabella notes Andre and bows to him in particular, then sees Albrecht.

"Ah, the idiot. What'd you... get... yourssself... into? "
She follows him, kind of curious.

Maria just stands there, slightly bewildered.
-=-
Marie follows Harbinger, looking slightly less worried.
-=-
Camille is still using nanobots for fun and profit.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19152 on: February 02, 2013, 04:42:33 pm »

Harbinger continues singing, and Mara seems to calm down, before lulling into a sleep.

He continues singing.

-----------------

Medea, Richard and Albrecht continue taking the long way around to get to Camille.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #19153 on: February 02, 2013, 04:44:11 pm »

Medea, Richard, and Albrecht (and Isabella!) find Camille watching a large warehouse-like thing assemble itself. Presumably via nanobotics.

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
  • Time for Taako's opinion.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19154 on: February 02, 2013, 04:45:10 pm »

Allie walks into the infirmary, visibly pissed off and holding her hand carefully.
"FUCKING HELL. I THINK I BROKE SOMETHING IN MY HAND. THE ENTIRE GODAMN FUCKING ENEMY TEAM WAS KNIGHTS AND ONLY FUCKING KNIGHTS."
My tumblr.
Yeah no I don't haunt here anymore. Peace
Pages: 1 ... 1275 1276 [1277] 1278 1279 ... 1337