Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1255 1256 [1257] 1258 1259 ... 1337

Author Topic: Lost and Found of the Multiverse 2.0: I have no clue what's going on anymore  (Read 423496 times)

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
Re: Lost and Found of the Multiverse 2.0: I have no clue what's going on anymore
« Reply #18840 on: January 31, 2013, 05:09:37 pm »

The crafts run straight into eight battleship-caliber high explosive shells on the way, then. THERE'S that bloody artillery.

Speaking of which, the scout plane goes back to following the crafts.
-=-
The mecha are approached by a certain metal dragon, hastily placed on the scene. She promptly begins investigating the wrecks and trying to open them up.

"Issss anyone ssstill alive in there? "

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
Re: Lost and Found of the Multiverse 2.0: I have no clue what's going on anymore
« Reply #18841 on: January 31, 2013, 05:13:26 pm »

The mecha immediately emits a wave of EMP and magical energy,shutting anything not previously proofed to both down.

Medea was proofed to those, so she, Albrecht, the teen, and Valjean make a quick escape. Even if the dragon is immune, it would be stunned.

The crafts get inside with several lost craft. Five lost raptors, and seven lost TIE fighters. The hangar doors take the blast and hide from view.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #18842 on: January 31, 2013, 05:18:31 pm »

Isabella, of course, is Isabella. What, you thought it was a robot?
She scowls and shakes her head, following them.

"Sssstupid charmer... doesssn't know hisss own alliesss... Almossst asssss bad assss hissss pysssschology. OI! I'M NOT TRYING TO KILL YOU, IN CASE YOU DIDN'T NOTICE! "
-=-
"Ohoho. That was a bad idea. Do you have that spot locked?"

"Y-y... HURK! Yes, ma'am!"

"Fire at will, then."

More artillery fires. It's still going to take another couple of posts to get there.

OREOSOME

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18843 on: January 31, 2013, 05:19:13 pm »

The Smithing continues.
"Alright. Strike strong. "
CLANG!
"What are you doing."
CLANG!
"Trying to see if what old man Creech taught me in the old city was any good."
CLANG!
"Creech? The Shamed Smith?"
"Yes? Why do you know him?"
CLANG!
"I... I knew him, once. Long ago."
CLANG!
"Oh, this I've GOT to hear."
She moves the object away to cool, and walks into the rec room.
"Okay, Shoot."
"Well, It started long ago, when the 'old city' you know of, was young, and the keeps of the north were few in number..."
===
The 'Firebug' as he deemed him self recently, noted the battle. Seeing the LEP shuttles, he laid low, and made his way towards the fleeing group. He reached into the fireproof jumpsuit's pocket, reaching for the voice synthesizer, and began to attach it to base of his throat.
Ow! How the fuck do eldritch abominations bitchslap people?
With our pimp tentacles, obviously.

SomeStupidGuy

• Bay Watcher
  • Just strummin' right along...
    • View Profile
« Reply #18844 on: January 31, 2013, 05:20:13 pm »

Andre laughs as he watches Marie dancing around with Mara.
Ariana shrugs and gets back to her book.
Your favorite pinko progressive nerd-gal. Probably.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18845 on: January 31, 2013, 05:21:59 pm »

Albrecht is, of course, blinded by fear. He's just human!

The group hides behind a tree. The only person who knows Isabella would be on his side is Albrecht, who is currently wondering how his plan fucked up.

The teen, Lysander, is unconscious, as is Valjean. Medea is damaged; some of the mecha jolted into her and damaged her ceramic legs and circuitry.

((Yeah! Mortal Engines! I was planning to- well, still going to, involve it in my crossover.))

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #18846 on: January 31, 2013, 05:25:08 pm »

Isabella sighs and stands at a decent distance, before groaning a bit and turning back into the little semi-draconic girl she used to be once upon a time. Still third from left and second from right. Or the middle right one, if you prefer.

"Aww, you're not listening. Sheesh. "
She looks up and notices rain falling and oh hey, is that the Geass symbol again for a split second here and there?

...She rubs her eyes.

"I must be seeing things... "
-=-
Minerva!Marie is in fact doing her thing.
-=-
Rosa!Marie keeps dancing with Mara.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2013, 05:27:20 pm by Twi »

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18847 on: January 31, 2013, 05:27:48 pm »

Albrecht and Medea drag Lysander and Valjean away from the tree and try to find a safe area.

They find an abandoned shack, and stay there.

------

Richard lets go of Camille and turns slightly red.

"We've been hugging for five minutes, hehe."

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #18848 on: January 31, 2013, 05:29:14 pm »

Little Isabella follows cautiously, standing around outside and whistling a tune.
-=-
Camille grins.

"It's official, we'rrre in love~ "

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18849 on: January 31, 2013, 05:31:12 pm »

Albrecht prepares to Geass the follower, since he doesn't know it's Isabella. Medea prepares to summon Jason.

--------

Richard sighs.

"Yes. Yes we are."

OREOSOME

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18850 on: January 31, 2013, 05:32:24 pm »

"Testing... Teeestttiiinnnggg... Iiss tthhiiss wwoorrkkiinngg? "
The firebug ran towards Albrecht's group, Although he quickly found himself a bit lost in the forest. After wandering about, and making scorch marks to mark the way out, he finds himself at the cabin, with Isabella.
"AArree YYoouu Ffriendly? Oorr foe? "
===
Coyote inspected the cyborg that the former Tramennis House-Guard Commander declared a 'Stalker'.
"Hmm... Its like a Confederate Assault Bot. Brought back from the dead, to continue to serve the cause."

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18851 on: January 31, 2013, 05:34:05 pm »

Albrecht looks up, his Geass eye red.

He recognises Isabella, but not the newcomer.

Unless the newcomer turns away RIGHT NOW, he gets Geassed. Or if he's wearing something that blocks line of vision.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #18852 on: January 31, 2013, 05:34:34 pm »

"Honestly, you people."

Isabella throws a white flag at the door. In fact, she throws it into the door and then moves behind a tree for cover. Then she notices firebug.
"Friendly, I think. Who are you?"
-=-
Camille giggles and gives Richard a kiss.
-=-
Rosa!Marie is still whirling Mara around.
-=-
That artillery hits where the hangar doors were. It should have hit last post, but I was being a derp.
-=-
Another volley fires off!

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18853 on: January 31, 2013, 05:36:47 pm »

Richard goes as red as a tomato.

"I think I'm in heaven~"

He mock-faints.

--------

The hangar doors not only no-sell the shells, but reflect them back at attackers.

Yay for vibranium doors.

---------

Mara turns green.

"I feel ill...."

OREOSOME

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18854 on: January 31, 2013, 05:39:09 pm »

"Mmyy name is Mikhail. Mikhail Novek. And you a-"
He doesn't turn away in time. He's dealt with mindcontrol before, but wasn't expecting it. The Helmet he was using didn't even help.
On his suit's back, is a single symbol. The silhouette of a king, as in the chess piece.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2013, 05:43:47 pm by OREOSOME »
Pages: 1 ... 1255 1256 [1257] 1258 1259 ... 1337