Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1253 1254 [1255] 1256 1257 ... 1337

Author Topic: Lost and Found of the Multiverse 2.0: I have no clue what's going on anymore  (Read 423460 times)

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
Re: Lost and Found of the Multiverse 2.0: I have no clue what's going on anymore
« Reply #18810 on: January 31, 2013, 07:05:12 am »

((Speaking of which:))
Ori and Maria are sparring somewhere. Where? I'm not telling~

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
  • Time for Taako's opinion.
    • View Profile
Re: Lost and Found of the Multiverse 2.0: I have no clue what's going on anymore
« Reply #18811 on: January 31, 2013, 08:12:56 am »

Allie falls out of bed, waking her up.
"Ungh..."
My tumblr.
Yeah no I don't haunt here anymore. Peace

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #18812 on: January 31, 2013, 10:39:53 am »

Albrecht decides to put his plan into action.

Waking up early, he rouses Valjean.

"Come, my friend. We'll be going now."

He gets dressed while Albrecht waits outside the cell. He knows where he needs to go next.

------------

"I'll be right back. I'm going to go say hi to Camille, I saw her walking around."

Richard sheathes Durandal and goes off to find a certain cat girl watchmaker.

-----------

Mara sighs.

"You think they'll come?"

Harbinger rouses himself with a deep, harsh, grumbling.

------------

Alith is ruminating on the possibility that Marie was a former criminal like him. RCS goes off to find Marie.

SomeStupidGuy

• Bay Watcher
  • Just strummin' right along...
    • View Profile
« Reply #18813 on: January 31, 2013, 03:05:09 pm »

Andre looks over at Mara. "Can't imagine they'd lie about that. What's the point? Anyways, we should be doing- ow. Ariana, I was trying to talk to Mara, c'mon..."
Andre gives Ariana a dirty look and resumes sparring.
Your favorite pinko progressive nerd-gal. Probably.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18814 on: January 31, 2013, 03:08:47 pm »

Mara pouts at Ariana.

Harbinger sighs and chuckles. It sounds somewhat demonic and unnerving.

SomeStupidGuy

• Bay Watcher
  • Just strummin' right along...
    • View Profile
« Reply #18815 on: January 31, 2013, 03:23:24 pm »

"What? He's the one that wanted to spar."
Ariana sidesteps a slash and tries to sweep her spear across Andre's legs.
He blocks her spear with a well-timed strike of his sword.
Your favorite pinko progressive nerd-gal. Probably.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #18816 on: January 31, 2013, 03:23:35 pm »

Richard finds Camille in the forge. Cue glomp.
"Hiii!"
-=-
All the Maries are still in their respective places: Minerva!Marie on the roof, watching it rain, and Rosa!Marie dancing about near Mara and Harbinger and Andre and Ariana. Well, okay. The singy!Marie is now wandering about the ship.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18817 on: January 31, 2013, 03:33:27 pm »

Richard laughs and hugs Camille.

"Hey! It's been a bit since I got to properly talk to you!"

---------

Albrecht and Valjean walk near a laboratory. Three guards are nearby, unconscious. A fourth is on the floor, appearing to have committed suicide.

There, a humanoid figure is strapped to an upright frame.

"There she is. Let's get her out. Serah will be down here soon, and neither of us will have the ability to fight her off. Especially with her Caligula...."

"Right. I'll help you with ze straps, you turn ze automaton on."

Albrecht and Valjean unstrap the humanoid figure....which seems to be a gynoid. Only more ceramics and less metal. Valjean lays her on the floor while Albrecht tinkers with her system.

MEDEA OS V.2

COPYRIGHT OF LEGASPI CORP 2015

BOOTING UP SYSTEMS
CHECKING WEAPONS SYSTEMS
CHECKING EMOTIVE SYSTEMS
CHECKING POWER SYSTEMS
CHECKING CHEVRONS
CHECKING PARADOX ABSORBING CRUMPLE ZONES
CHECKING DUSK CORE
CHECKING HARD DRIVE

MEDEA OS OPERATIONAL.

The gynoid bolts upright.

"I'm sorry to wake you up, but it's time to go. Serah's on our tail. If you'd mind..."

"Of course, sir Schwarzschild. Right away."

The robot, or Medea, gets up and walks to the entrance. Albrecht and Valjean follow, watching out for anyone else.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2013, 03:35:05 pm by IamanElfCollaborator »

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #18818 on: January 31, 2013, 03:55:00 pm »

"I know, I know! How've you been? "
Camille giggles a bit.

-=-
((I see what you did there x 2 combo!))

Our German and Russian friend are still arguing in a slightly hilarious mix of their respective languages. Let's describe them, shall we?

..Ah yes. The German is a young man, 25-ish, perhaps, a man with dark (and very poorly trimmed) hair and eyes. Certainly not a model of Aryan supremacy or some such. As a matter of fact, he looks quite ragged,  dressed in his poorly patched black leather jacket and tattered jeans. Surprisingly, he himself seems physically healthy.He carries some sort of revolver in the range of 'big' holstered on his belt. Whether it actually has any bullets is questionable.  He is NOT in a good mood.

The girl next to him (20 at best!), on the other hand, is in a somewhat better mood. She happens to have blue eyes and hair almost white like snow. She's about as messy as her comrade, but her clothes seem just a little bit better, and certainly warmer. Surprisingly, given that she's very clearly Russian, she does not carry an AK, but rather what seems to be a long-barreled shotgun, as well as a makeshift spear.

...Are they anywhere plot relevant? Probably not, and they're probably going to stay that way for a while.
-=-
What IS plot relevant and foreshadowy, however, is this little exchange:

"Come on. Princess. You can do it."
"It hurts... oh god it burns...."
"STOP REMINISCING AND START DOING YOUR JOB!"
"Isn't reminiscing the entire point of-"
"NO!"
After some more of this, a single-propeller floatplane colored an uninspiring grey flies off over the forest, searching for SECRET BASE. It seems ghostly, too.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2013, 04:02:35 pm by Twi »

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18819 on: January 31, 2013, 04:03:44 pm »

((There's another two bonus references there involving Persona. :P ))

"Alright, although with this whole hubbub of crap happening, not too fine. You?"

------------

Albrecht, Valjean, and Medea make it to the hangar without too much hubbub....

...then they are greeted by Clyde the elf, Bonnie the pixie, and a tall, pale man.

"Stand down!"

"You ain't going anywhere with the Weapon, you aren't."

Albrecht smirks and throws a canister at the pale man. The canister explodes into light, blinding everyone except Medea, who guides Albrecht and Valjean through, pushing Bonnie aside.

"Kill them!"

"Dammit, hun, I'm blind!"

"Initiating Trafuri protocol. Locating the Tristan and the Merlin."

Albrecht prepares to Geass anyone who walks near him, and Valjean draws his flintlock, as the light fades.

The pale man seems to be knocked out, but the two fairies are seething with bloodlust, and they draw their Neutrino blasters.

------------

Mara continues pouting.

Harbinger flips through his spell book.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2013, 04:14:39 pm by IamanElfCollaborator »

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18820 on: January 31, 2013, 04:07:30 pm »

((someone reads Artemis Fowl...))
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #18821 on: January 31, 2013, 04:08:33 pm »

((Medea itself sounds familiar. And Dusk Core.
Also Bonnie and Clyde but I bet they came up with it themselves. :P  And yes he does!))

"Well, about as good as I can be with all the aforrrrementioned stuff going on. Which is prrretty good, actually. "
-=-
Moar aerial recon, et cetera.
-=-
Rosa!Marie hugs Mara.

OREOSOME

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18822 on: January 31, 2013, 04:11:12 pm »

Lucas takes the various guns, welds them together, and adds several Ornithopter parts to the sides, and launches the gun-platform into the sky, like a very deadly satellite. Meanwhile, Jacke and Trebuchet return to the ship, wielding a strange piston-like machine.
"We found this thing. Seems like an automated Blacksmith's Hammer. Trebuchet keeps calling it a Seismic resonation device, though. We found it near a dead man, wearing some weird grey suit that covered his whole body, and had a tube going into the mouth. His eyes were weird too. All blue, no whites or anything."
"Interesting... "
===
Cath is draining the second syringe of the shot that she used on Lucas. Out of the second container, comes a full syringe of blood.
"Hmm... Looks like the Siphoner is working just as It's supposed to."
Ow! How the fuck do eldritch abominations bitchslap people?
With our pimp tentacles, obviously.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18823 on: January 31, 2013, 04:13:46 pm »

((Yep.))

Valjean fires his flintlock, forcing Bonnie and Clyde down. Albrecht keeps his Geass eye on them, while Medea stalks off, looking for something.

"Stay down, fey zings! You will not kill us here!"

Bonnie curses and fires her Neutrino at Valjean, who's eyes glow red and he seems to dodge it just as it would have hit him.

"What in Frond's name..."

Bonnie is knocked down by a bullet to the arm. Her fairy magic heals it, but it pisses off Clyde, who sets his Neutrino to maximum setting and takes aim.

"Let's see that Geass of yours fight a full force Neutrino blast."

Albrecht tries to get a good look at Clyde's eyes.

-------------

"Hm. Marie's smooching Alith, who's probably swooned over her by now."

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18824 on: January 31, 2013, 04:15:20 pm »

Thingie crashes out of the room he was apparently in.
Explosions follow.

Luckily this was in the woods.
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text
Pages: 1 ... 1253 1254 [1255] 1256 1257 ... 1337