Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1245 1246 [1247] 1248 1249 ... 1337

Author Topic: Lost and Found of the Multiverse 2.0: I have no clue what's going on anymore  (Read 423300 times)

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
Re: Lost and Found of the Multiverse 2.0: I have no clue what's going on anymore
« Reply #18690 on: January 28, 2013, 04:43:05 pm »

"Oh, I've got no problem with you. You seem like a reasonable fellow, actually. The question is, what is an upright chap like you doing with... well...people like that?
And what are they doing, for that matter? Objectives and such things, y'know.
"

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
Re: Lost and Found of the Multiverse 2.0: I have no clue what's going on anymore
« Reply #18691 on: January 28, 2013, 04:47:31 pm »

"I stuck with them for protection at first, then being surrounded by psychopaths who hate traitors. You know how it is. As I said. If I tried to leave by Geassing them, I'd die. Same goes for trying to leave silently. They have cameras all over the fort and I'm not a good hacker, or a good sneaker.

They want to rule this realm. The entire west, anyway. They've got a large part of land,as well as some scattered villages, and they plan to move upon Ardhanon, a large fortress several months away from here. Their goal is to overrun it and create a capital for their nation."

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #18692 on: January 28, 2013, 04:56:12 pm »

"I somehow doubt that. You claimed to be quite sneaky earlier... although I suppose you did have help, if I remember correctly.
Regardless. From the sound of it, your 'friends' are... Well, let's just say that's not much of an improvement. Certainly not something we'd be willing to lend the Lazarus for, especially after that incident with the kittens.
"

Marie smiles and holds out her hand.

"Well.... Hm. If I were the type to make a sneaky deal, I'd ask you to stand aside of the battle, but there's nothing secret about this meeting at this point. Still, I assure you, a battle between all the forces our sides could assemble would likely be quite bloody no matter who emerges victorious.  If you wish to reconsider your alliegance, I would protect you. Though I certainly wouldn't ask you to fight against the aforementioned psychopaths.

You're already here, aren't you?
"

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18693 on: January 28, 2013, 05:00:09 pm »

"I did have help. But physical action, except for some minor swordfighting, is not my strong suit.

I am only here because I managed to persuade the rest of them I'm spying on you.

I will take your offer into consideration. But it would be suspicious for me to disappear. The fairies have cloaking capabilities. And flight. And they are willing to kill everyone in their way.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #18694 on: January 28, 2013, 05:06:32 pm »

"In a way, you are. "

Marie smiles.

"Again. You need not disappear if you cannot do so: simply stand aside when the time comes for battle. That would be enough.

Think it over, Albrecht. Play your cards right, and you may well come out of this in one piece. After all, I'm well aware of their capabilities.
"

She winks at Albrecht, then turns and starts walking away.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18695 on: January 28, 2013, 05:13:24 pm »

"I am an...'expy' of a Magnificent Bastard. You'll be hearing from me if my plan to escape works."

Albrecht walks off into the trees.

----------

Richard falls over. He failed slicing a small dummy he set up. Still, he's getting better with that sword.

----------

Meanwhile....

A yellow eye peeks out at the encounter between Marie and Albrecht.

"I'm sssure Carrow will like thisss information."

The eye vanishes, and the person vanishes from the scene before Marie can investigate.

((This isn't foreshadowing for Albrecht's group.))

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #18696 on: January 28, 2013, 05:17:05 pm »

Marie frowns, but shakes her head.

"Well, we were watched. Ah, well. It didn't feel like the fairies. Perhaps a follower of Harbinger? No... Reminds me of the dragons. Whatever. "

She walks off to Lazarus, flowers springing up in her wake.

((Going!))

SomeStupidGuy

• Bay Watcher
  • Just strummin' right along...
    • View Profile
« Reply #18697 on: January 28, 2013, 05:25:23 pm »

Ariana sighs and retrieves one of Sapphira's tomes from her bag. She begins reading, taking a cautious look at the forest every so often.
Your favorite pinko progressive nerd-gal. Probably.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18698 on: January 28, 2013, 05:29:38 pm »

Harbinger leans back, reading his own tome.

Mara leans behind a sandbag and curls up to take a catnap.

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
  • Time for Taako's opinion.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18699 on: January 28, 2013, 05:50:46 pm »

I wouldn't have to fear her. I have rended many apparitions apart in my life, and intend to do so if needed until immortality stops being real. I have eyes everywhere. You just have to change so little about someone's brain for just a short period of time and then you see what they see.
I'm just going to watch this play out now.

Arnkeni sits in her unfurnished house.
My tumblr.
Yeah no I don't haunt here anymore. Peace

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #18700 on: January 28, 2013, 09:04:33 pm »

Marie flowers her way all the way to Harbinger and co.
"Hiiii!"
"Hello, Marie.'
-=-
Tisi is silent.

SomeStupidGuy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18701 on: January 28, 2013, 09:16:44 pm »

Ariana looks up from her book. "Hm? Oh, hello Marie."

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #18702 on: January 28, 2013, 09:21:10 pm »

The flowery Marie summons a shower of petals around the area, then practically dances over to Ariana.

"Hello there! What'cha reading? "

SomeStupidGuy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18703 on: January 28, 2013, 09:24:17 pm »

Ariana shrugs. "One of Sapphira's books. It's... interesting."

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
  • Time for Taako's opinion.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18704 on: January 28, 2013, 09:26:57 pm »

Do you not wish to talk, Tisiphone? Have I scared you in any way? I do apologize if I have done so. It has become an action that I can not help now.
Sending another message again to send you guys thi because it is amazing and yesh. c:
I saw it while you watched. I will leave soon, but I will say this. Albrecht is redeemable.
My tumblr.
Yeah no I don't haunt here anymore. Peace
Pages: 1 ... 1245 1246 [1247] 1248 1249 ... 1337