Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1244 1245 [1246] 1247 1248 ... 1337

Author Topic: Lost and Found of the Multiverse 2.0: I have no clue what's going on anymore  (Read 423242 times)

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
  • Time for Taako's opinion.
    • View Profile
Re: Lost and Found of the Multiverse 2.0: I have no clue what's going on anymore
« Reply #18675 on: January 27, 2013, 06:20:55 pm »

I was not aware of any space probe. You are the AI, correct?
My tumblr.
Yeah no I don't haunt here anymore. Peace

OREOSOME

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM.
    • View Profile
Re: Lost and Found of the Multiverse 2.0: I have no clue what's going on anymore
« Reply #18676 on: January 27, 2013, 06:26:42 pm »

Cath starts humming along to some music from a headset she's wearing, as she fiddles with the strange looking carbine she has.
"Hmm... the switch-out system isn't working the way it should. A few bits of clearing should fix that."
===
Meanwhile, a signal begins transmitting, its orders, received.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2013, 06:47:07 pm by OREOSOME »
Ow! How the fuck do eldritch abominations bitchslap people?
With our pimp tentacles, obviously.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #18677 on: January 27, 2013, 09:37:18 pm »

Ori continues playing the flute.
-=-
That would be me! I'm Tisi. Nice to meet you, mystery_person!
-=-

SomeStupidGuy

• Bay Watcher
  • Just strummin' right along...
    • View Profile
« Reply #18678 on: January 27, 2013, 09:57:54 pm »

Ariana hums along with Ori's flute playing, looking blankly out into the forest, apparently deep in thought.
Your favorite pinko progressive nerd-gal. Probably.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #18679 on: January 28, 2013, 01:06:51 am »

Marie goes out into the forest....
And a pink ball of light rises into the air! It then explodes into a shower of petals, shaping a surprisingly effective and visible message.

Albrecht Schwarzchild. Meet me. Alone, but may take armaments. Peaceful compromise may yet be reached. Additional information is required.
And now,  Marie waits. As a girl dressed in flowery pink and with matching hair. Exactly like this.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #18680 on: January 28, 2013, 02:32:30 am »

Albrecht.....gets the message.

He writes a note, and places it onto a hawk, telling it to look for any strange looking girls who have strange auras around them

It flies off, and sends a note to Marie.

I have already attempted negotiation, and I know what power you possess. I am a diplomat, but not a fool. Give me a reason why I should trust you and I will meet you.

No powers. I won't use my Geass. You won't try to kill me. Neither of us will bring weapons.
Is that understood?

-SC

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #18681 on: January 28, 2013, 06:04:41 am »

Marie gets the hawk, and writes back.

There are certain things I'd like to know, no matter what the ghosts say. Right now, we have absolutely no reason to trust you, and therin lies the root of the matter: my friends are hardly in the mood for negotiations, and certainly not in the mood to be persuaded into them by you. I, on the other hand, am a bit more charitable.

Since I'm already alone and unarmed, I accept your conditions.

This hawk is really convenient, y'know? -M.H

She sends the hawk back off to a certain masked man.

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
  • Time for Taako's opinion.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18682 on: January 28, 2013, 08:29:07 am »

Refer to me as Warper, Tisiphone, and we won't have any problems. Now then. My understanding, from reading your conversations over Allie's shoulders, is that there are a variety of powerful people after the Lazarus.
Fuck you. Now I've gotta look over my shoulder every few seconds.
For one, I'm a fast reader. I'll be gone by the time you check, were I not, in reality, standing in the crater the moon left. I can still see everything you do, everything your friends do, everything your enemies are doing. Marie and Albrecht, by the way, plan on negotiating a sort of peaceful compromise. Do not interupt them, nor shall you mention this knowledge to them, as I intend to see how it goes. Tell no one else or I will send half of your body away from the other.
SO MANY THINGS I CAN'T DO ANYMORE IF YOU CAN SEE EVERYTHING. D:<
Trust me on this, but I've seen everything everyone who's come here since I was born has done. Soon, I will be 87 years old. I've grown accustomed to it.
My tumblr.
Yeah no I don't haunt here anymore. Peace

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18683 on: January 28, 2013, 10:45:34 am »

Marie gets the hawk, and writes back.

There are certain things I'd like to know, no matter what the ghosts say. Right now, we have absolutely no reason to trust you, and therin lies the root of the matter: my friends are hardly in the mood for negotiations, and certainly not in the mood to be persuaded into them by you. I, on the other hand, am a bit more charitable.

Since I'm already alone and unarmed, I accept your conditions.

This hawk is really convenient, y'know? -M.H

She sends the hawk back off to a certain masked man.

Meet alone. In the forest. No surprises.

I will meet you soon.

-SC"

-----------------

Richard looks up.

"I feel like I'm being watched."

------------------

Gaston nibbles on the pizza.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #18684 on: January 28, 2013, 04:04:23 pm »

Done, done, and done.
-=-
Well then. Aren't you a pleasant one, Warper?

...Oh, dear. Ana already noticed you. That technopath gets her hands on everything. I....think she wants to blow you up and damn the consequences. Something about breaches of privacy. Says the master hacker. :/
...Then again, she doesn't seem to be the most stable of individuals. And it's not like you can kill her. She's already dead, after all.
 But yeah. If you see a spectral woman in a bloody duster and wearing a hat emblazoned with a starship emblem, you may or may not want to run.

...That woman is scary.

-=-
Ori keeps playing the flute.
-=-
Camille watches Gaston from a corner of the room.

((Airport time!))

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18685 on: January 28, 2013, 04:09:51 pm »

"So, you got the message, huh?"

Marie hears a voice behind her.

--------

Harbinger looks to Ori.

"Impressive flute playing."

Mara smiles at Ori.

------------

Gaston keeps nibbling on the pizza and taking sips of the coffee.

-------------

Alith is on top of the Lazarus.

-------------

Richard is busy practicing a sword grip.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #18686 on: January 28, 2013, 04:12:32 pm »

Marie turns and smiles.
"Yes, I did. "
She lets a flower flutter from her hand.

-=-
Ori smiles back and bows, before getting back to fluting.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18687 on: January 28, 2013, 04:25:32 pm »

Albrecht smirks.

"I'm surprised you haven't killed me yet. I'm not going to use my Geass, and you can nuke me while I'm here."

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #18688 on: January 28, 2013, 04:32:24 pm »

"I could have. Maybe I will. "

Marie smiles and twirls about, summoning another flower.

"But no. As a matter of fact, I'm here for information. For as I believe I pointed out... "

She smirks.

" All we know about your group paints it as a wretched hive of scum and villiany. Well, perhaps not scum, but certainly villiany.

Perhaps you'd like to defend yourself? Verbally, that is.

If not, of course, then we can get straight to the nuking, if you want.
"

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18689 on: January 28, 2013, 04:40:10 pm »

Albrecht straightens the brooch that keeps his cloak on his back.

"I personally have no taste for their massacres.

Indeed, I'm what you might call 'Lawful Neutral'. I don't care about good or evil. All it is is a source of contention for various people to hurl accusations of villainy at others, right or wrong.

All I do care about is upholding my moral code. Don't kill when I don't need to. Don't use your Geass unless it's untenable. Always keep your promises. That kind of stuff.

I am hoping to get out of this unhurt. Also, might I add that I wasn't the one who killed the kittens, nor did I condone it. I, in fact, wanted to convert them to our side, or leave them to their fate if they refused.

My....'ally', Clyde, did it for his own sadistic needs. My boss condoned it. I didn't, but I couldn't argue.

The negotiation, of course, was done in a futile hope that you might agree to leave peacefully. But, as expected, you didn't.

I would attempt to stop their movement, but I'd be shot dead before I could Geass them.

What information do you want anyway?"
Pages: 1 ... 1244 1245 [1246] 1247 1248 ... 1337