Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1230 1231 [1232] 1233 1234 ... 1337

Author Topic: Lost and Found of the Multiverse 2.0: I have no clue what's going on anymore  (Read 423126 times)

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
  • Time for Taako's opinion.
    • View Profile
Re: Lost and Found of the Multiverse 2.0: I have no clue what's going on anymore
« Reply #18465 on: January 24, 2013, 06:07:40 pm »

((Stop doing interesting things while I'm at school!))

Allie steps out of her shower and gathers her clothes. Putting them on, she walks to her bedroom and boots up the computer.

"What's in this?"
She opens the boxk. Its contents are ice and beer. Beer with Kestvoshorik labels.

"Aaand done. With the brick laying."
My tumblr.
Yeah no I don't haunt here anymore. Peace

OREOSOME

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM.
    • View Profile
Re: Lost and Found of the Multiverse 2.0: I have no clue what's going on anymore
« Reply #18466 on: January 24, 2013, 06:08:52 pm »

(( Jacke isn't. He's just a guy with a sword. Only reason he didn't come with the gun was in case of the geass being used against him and... you get the idea, right?))
Ow! How the fuck do eldritch abominations bitchslap people?
With our pimp tentacles, obviously.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #18467 on: January 24, 2013, 06:11:34 pm »

((Most of us didn't notice cuz you kept editing, too! :P Sapphira and Ori were both vulnerable. Marie and Ana maybe.))

The Anarchist, it turns out, can seemingly hack in Gnommish. Or maybe someone told her how. Hrm.

...Honestly, she just forces the bloody thing to physically hard reset to the way it was before the hacks. Which is not good for its timekeeping and certain records. It does not, however, require knowledge of Gnommish programming.
-=-
Meanwhile, more magic-on-magic firefighting.
-=-
And more scheming Marie. Why don't we just blow up the ship and use that as bait?

((Anyways, back to your scheduled dinnering.))

SomeStupidGuy

• Bay Watcher
  • Just strummin' right along...
    • View Profile
« Reply #18468 on: January 24, 2013, 06:14:23 pm »

Andre exits the ship and watches for any sign of the elf or Albrecht.

Ariana notices the fire and helps Sapphira with extinguishing it.
((Andre kinda isn't, it's just the helmet and undead-ness make it a tad harder. Since the undead tend to have their eyes semi-constantly shrouded in shadows.))
Your favorite pinko progressive nerd-gal. Probably.

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18469 on: January 24, 2013, 06:18:11 pm »

Nicole tosses a bunch of fish into the box.

Allie is now on the computer!
Code: [Select]
[color=red]"Hello, Tisiphone."[/color]
My tumblr.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #18470 on: January 24, 2013, 06:22:53 pm »

((And before I go to sleep, good point.

It just happened to be that most of everyone there was immune or partially resistant to Geass. Harbinger got Geassed already, Marie and the ghosts are harder to Geass due to being transparent, helmets help, but if he catches your eye, that won't save you, and any sentient being is vulnerable to Geass. Except gods. And considering that Lelouch Geassed the human consciousness to wipe his parents out, even lesser gods may not be immune.

Anyway, back to my scheduled sleeping. I need to get to school early dammit.))

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
Re: Lost and Found of the Multiverse 2.0: HOT MAGIC ON MAGIC ACTION
« Reply #18471 on: January 24, 2013, 06:38:03 pm »

Sapphira and the newly rebooted ship, with Ariana's help, get the fire under control. Probably.
-=-

Hello, Allie. Someone hacked the ship. Then it reset to the way it was before. It's as if time was reversed. Weird.

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18472 on: January 24, 2013, 06:40:01 pm »

That doesn't sound good. I was showering. The smell of dead cat-children is awful. Whoever killed them...
My tumblr.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #18473 on: January 24, 2013, 06:43:59 pm »

It's not. And I just got in contact with Camille. And some... ghost version of Camille. Apparently she has some power that lets her manipulate digital memory directly. Huh. That's...scary! But she has an alternate me with her... and she's pretty nice.

...Oh, my. Hehe. The techies here treat you guys like their own little space probe, revealing exciting things about distant worlds. They're rooting for you, if that helps.

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18474 on: January 24, 2013, 06:52:51 pm »

I was apparently Found for like a day. I think. Time might have caused me to be gone here for many more than that. I still have no clue what's going on, though. I'm always away when anything happens, and it sucks.

Nicole goes to the ship and then to the kitchen. Fish cooking time.
My tumblr.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #18475 on: January 24, 2013, 06:56:32 pm »

A shame. I'm always there when anything happens, and it keeps me busy. But I'm multithreaded! I can do thousands of tasks at once! Separately!

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18476 on: January 24, 2013, 07:10:59 pm »

I got arrested for reasons beyond my understanding.
My tumblr.

SomeStupidGuy

• Bay Watcher
  • Just strummin' right along...
    • View Profile
« Reply #18477 on: January 24, 2013, 07:11:46 pm »

Ariana leans against a wall, clutching her head. "Oh lord... Hm, what happened, anyway? Who did this?"
Your favorite pinko progressive nerd-gal. Probably.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #18478 on: January 24, 2013, 07:21:39 pm »

"One of his many friends. We're kinda outclassed here. Why don't we just move? It'll make it harder for them, to say the least. "
-=-
Aww. That's kinda sad.

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18479 on: January 24, 2013, 07:23:13 pm »

I definitely did not appear on Earth. There were other demonbloods. I just know that I didn't like it. I'm here now, though. c:
My tumblr.
Pages: 1 ... 1230 1231 [1232] 1233 1234 ... 1337