Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1229 1230 [1231] 1232 1233 ... 1337

Author Topic: Lost and Found of the Multiverse 2.0: I have no clue what's going on anymore  (Read 423129 times)

SomeStupidGuy

• Bay Watcher
  • Just strummin' right along...
    • View Profile
Re: Lost and Found of the Multiverse 2.0: I have no clue what's going on anymore
« Reply #18450 on: January 24, 2013, 05:33:56 pm »

Andre swings his blade at Albrecht, taking advantage of the momentum from his speed.
Your favorite pinko progressive nerd-gal. Probably.

OREOSOME

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM.
    • View Profile
Re: Lost and Found of the Multiverse 2.0: I have no clue what's going on anymore
« Reply #18451 on: January 24, 2013, 05:34:27 pm »

Albrecht got lucky. He actually was able to hit Jacke in the right leg, causing him to head to the ground. If it were the left one, he would've been fine. Machine designed prosthetics are good for that. Speaking of said machine....
Trebuchet makes his way out of the ship. Several turrets deploy from his tank-body, and he watches all approaches and escapes.
Tara, eyes still blocked by the mini sand storm, fires a few fangs down the hall, likely missing.
"AGH!! Ignore me, head after him. I'll be fine."
Ow! How the fuck do eldritch abominations bitchslap people?
With our pimp tentacles, obviously.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #18452 on: January 24, 2013, 05:34:56 pm »

The elf picks up Albrecht and lifts him off the floor. All while the shield deflects the bombs and projectiles, and Albrecht is staring at Andre, trying to Geass him.

Andre misses and lands on the floor Sapphira is heating up.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #18453 on: January 24, 2013, 05:36:57 pm »

Sapphira stops heating it up. Not that it got hot enough to seriously hurt the guy in plate mail, though it's definitely not good for him. It's not the fastest spell, you know.

Anyways, she sighs and begins making fireballs float around her. They're not firing at anything yet, though.

SomeStupidGuy

• Bay Watcher
  • Just strummin' right along...
    • View Profile
« Reply #18454 on: January 24, 2013, 05:39:16 pm »

Due to a combination of Andre's helmet and that whole undead curse thing, Albrecht's attempts seem to fail.
Andre stands, wincing a bit from the heated floor. He swings at the elf.
Your favorite pinko progressive nerd-gal. Probably.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18455 on: January 24, 2013, 05:41:29 pm »

The elf moves back and upwards, and Albrecht stops trying to use the Geass.

"Congratulations. You have beaten me in combat. How......predictable of heroes."

He vanishes, along with the elf, and warning sirens go off on the ship, if any.

Harbinger catches up, but he falls halfway, hacking and coughing.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #18456 on: January 24, 2013, 05:43:45 pm »

Camille knows what they mean! And she knows they're going off. Really.
-=-
Ori moves to support Harbinger again. Meanwhile, Marie sighs.

"He did something sneaky and/or clever, didn't he?"

"Course he did. He'll have fun outside, though..."

"Probably."
« Last Edit: January 24, 2013, 05:48:25 pm by Twi »

OREOSOME

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18457 on: January 24, 2013, 05:48:12 pm »

Cue Trebuchet causing a ruckus from the hanger, and drops from the ship's bottom. A autocannon begins to spool up, and a tank cannon loads a shell in. He apparently has been working on a version of his biped form. Albrecht would probably notice its resemblance to a Knightmare frame.
"Guardian Form ready. Watchtower protocol activating. Statement: I WILL HOLD THE LINE."

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #18458 on: January 24, 2013, 05:51:08 pm »

Trebuchet may or may not notice the array of machine ghosts (mostly tanks- an entire ethereal tank unit!) waiting to blast Albrecht into nothing. Ideally.

Anarchist wasn't lying. Those ghosts are masters of being everywhere at once.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18459 on: January 24, 2013, 05:51:33 pm »

The Lazarus shakes for a minute, and smoke seems to stem from the engine room.

Albrecht smirks.

"Well done, Bonnie, well done."

He and the elf fly up and away.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #18460 on: January 24, 2013, 05:53:49 pm »

Albrecht and the elf will have to dodge anti-air fire. But then again, they could probably manage it by plot armor if nothing else, so I'm going to assume they make it out just fine.
-=-
Meanwhile, the engine room (and anywhere else damaged, for that matter) is... Repairing itself. Someone should be cursing Camille's Clarketech right about now. That and nanobotics. Remember Richard's watch? Not the only thing they're useful for!

((It might be me! :P ))
« Last Edit: January 24, 2013, 05:56:02 pm by Twi »

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18461 on: January 24, 2013, 05:55:43 pm »

The engine room is on fire. Magically fueled fire.

Meanwhile, any and all computer systems on the ship that are networked with the Lazarus or required to run the Lazarus are shut down,with only a troll face to show on any display.

OREOSOME

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18462 on: January 24, 2013, 06:01:34 pm »

This, of course, results in Trebuchet glitching out for a minute. After that, he says a single thing.
"Error. Errors detected in Network Programs. Ceasing watchtower protocol for repairs."
===
Tara, begins applying magical wind and water to the magic fire. It's not that good.
"Can't you help?"Elemental control was never my specialty. I'm already doing the best I can.
===
Jacke, having wrapped his wound, grabs his repeater, and watches from a vantage point from the top of the ship.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #18463 on: January 24, 2013, 06:02:49 pm »

The engine room applies equally magical fire retardant.

And also Sapphira goes there and begins applying some of her own spells.
-=-
Camille works on the computer side, aided by Tisiphone..
-=-

The Anarchist, meanwhile, interfaces into the computer and...apparently has some sort of bloody technokinesis or machine empathy or something. It's related to her hands, at least. But it's much more effective than normal hackery, to be certain.
-=-

Marie shrugs and walks out. "Let them destroy it. More power to em. "

((And now dinner. Wheeee.))

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18464 on: January 24, 2013, 06:05:53 pm »

The Anarchist is overloaded with strings of Gnommish letters when she interfaces with the computer.

Camille is met with three words in Gnommish. They read:

you are next

.....if only she could actually read it.

((Welp. It seems most of you are immune to Geass.

No mind control battles. :/

Oh well. G'night.))
Pages: 1 ... 1229 1230 [1231] 1232 1233 ... 1337