Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1165 1166 [1167] 1168 1169 ... 1337

Author Topic: Lost and Found of the Multiverse 2.0: I have no clue what's going on anymore  (Read 423398 times)

SomeStupidGuy

• Bay Watcher
  • Just strummin' right along...
    • View Profile
Re: Lost and Found of the Multiverse 2.0: I have no clue what's going on anymore
« Reply #17490 on: January 15, 2013, 05:34:15 pm »

Andre's eyes narrow. He doesn't seem to appreciate Noxus trying to use his friends and loved ones to trick him.
He ignores the voices and fights on.
Your favorite pinko progressive nerd-gal. Probably.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
Re: Lost and Found of the Multiverse 2.0: I have no clue what's going on anymore
« Reply #17491 on: January 15, 2013, 05:34:31 pm »

Phyliss is....healed?!?

Marie trollfaces, then goes back to trying to aide Andre via buffs and healing.

Anyways, Phyliss attempts to help Richard both through physical and to a lesser extent through her considerable mental presence. Which is to say, she holds him and attempts to stabilize his mind from the outside. Not that she's likely to do much with that second part.

Maria immediately begins healing Richard.

Camille is still being useless.

The summon fires more light at Noxus.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #17492 on: January 15, 2013, 05:36:58 pm »

Noxus simply sighs, before stabbing Andre repeatedly, rapidly , in vital areas using shadow thorns, and hurling Andre at Maria at high speed.

He then grabs the light and snuffs it out, laughing.

"Is this all you undead and mortals have to muster against the Master Of Nightmares, Shadows and Death?

How pathetic."

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #17493 on: January 15, 2013, 05:42:35 pm »

"Fine, you asked for it. When I'm done with you, you'll be sliced up  like a bunch of cheese cubes. People sometimes forget how powerful moving things can be. Sheesh, I feel like I'm committing a crime here, but oh well."

Marie starts shifting!

((Aka: Teleportation used as a cutting tool, with the form of a person who is basically an idiot savant magic-wise. Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah. There's a reason I've never done anything with that character.))

Maria gets hit by Andre despite her attempts to dodge. She'll get better, but still. Ow. And then she heals the heck out of him.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2013, 05:46:01 pm by Twi »

SomeStupidGuy

• Bay Watcher
  • Just strummin' right along...
    • View Profile
« Reply #17494 on: January 15, 2013, 05:46:03 pm »

Andre gets back up, unsteadily. "Damned thing."
Your favorite pinko progressive nerd-gal. Probably.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17495 on: January 15, 2013, 05:47:45 pm »

Noxus blasts the hell out of Marie. And picking up the distracted Richard, who doesn't notice due to being temporarily mentally broken, and hurls him at her.

OREOSOME

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17496 on: January 15, 2013, 05:50:00 pm »

"Oh! It's just the spirit thing I told you about. She does not like technology much. Or at all, to be honest. Alright, calm down. Wait, what is your name again. Not you. The Spirit." I am known as... Kyrad, the grey barbs. Seriously? Well, some dwarves used to call me that last part. I smited them as punishment.
Riiight..."She says her name is Kyrad."
Ow! How the fuck do eldritch abominations bitchslap people?
With our pimp tentacles, obviously.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #17497 on: January 15, 2013, 05:52:16 pm »

Well, now Marie has to start over, given that she was just 'killed'. This time, she finds someone to hide behind before shifting. Namely Maria and Andre.

Also, Phyliss was holding Richard!
-=-=-

Sapphira smirks.

"She's missing out on a lot, then. "

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17498 on: January 15, 2013, 05:53:08 pm »

Well, then Phyliss finds that Richard isn't in her hands anymore.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #17499 on: January 15, 2013, 05:54:31 pm »

Phyliss adds Isabella to the 'protect Marie while she transforms' group, then. The dragon ghost takes a defensive stance, ready to block any attack.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17500 on: January 15, 2013, 05:57:08 pm »

"...endema LUXIMA!"

Noxus is knocked into a humanoid form by a red burst of light from Harbinger. Noxus screeches,before manifesting several blades from his arms.

"Crow begotten maggot coward my feathery ARSE, girly."

OREOSOME

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17501 on: January 15, 2013, 05:58:07 pm »

"I guess so. Its really because of a old rivalry. She is a spirit of mana. Sorta like a god of magic, but not as supremely powerful. Of course, that means she's the rival of a spirit of innovation and technology. See the problem?"
Kyrad pretty much grumbles a bit, inside her mind.
Ow! How the fuck do eldritch abominations bitchslap people?
With our pimp tentacles, obviously.

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
  • Time for Taako's opinion.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17502 on: January 15, 2013, 06:01:59 pm »

((Twiiiiiii, you need a Trickster avataaaaaaaar.))

Arnkeni has assembled the door, four chairs, a dinner table, a coffee table, the frame of a recliner couch, a bookshelf, a set of cabinets, a sink, an oven, a footlocker, a set of drawers, three bedframes, six picture frames, a sign that reads "Kutret-Auglis-Aelneulek Kbekh" <Orichalcum's Cave>, and a stutue of Orichalcum that's slightly larger than Ori herself, all things out of steel and decorated with copper and gold. Also a few orange gems. She's in the process of moving things into the tunnel.
My tumblr.
Yeah no I don't haunt here anymore. Peace

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #17503 on: January 15, 2013, 06:06:37 pm »

"Well you sure took you-"
"Enough crow-hatred, lady elemental. "

Marie's form is nearing completion, and will be ready next round! It's a tall (remarkably tall) young lady, with red hair, purple eyes, and black clothes covering her entirely from the neck down. She also has a black hat with more purple, albeit blocky 'eyes'. As a matter of fact, it looks suspiciously like it's some kind of Enderman hat.

"Ugh, my world is all but a plagiarist. You could even sue it, Richard. "

(('zat a specific person, or just a trickster archetype? If the former, I demand links.))
-=-

Ori looks bemused at Arnkeni's furnituring powers, and at the sheer number of things (and why would she be able to use a sink and oven with neither electricity nor water?)

She GLARES at the statue, though.

"I don't like it. It makes me look narcissistic. "
-=-
Sapphira smirks.

"Where I'm from, our technology runs on mana. And a bit of steam from time to time, but mostly mana. "

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17504 on: January 15, 2013, 06:09:42 pm »

Harbinger flips off Phyliss, muttering something about respecting your elders.

Noxus gets up.

"You have all tampered with forces beyond your RECKONING,

PREPARE TO FALL! YOUR DEATHS SHALL NOT BE CALM! I HAVE SEEN TO IT!

YOUR AFTERLIVES BELONG TO ME! ETERNAL SUFFERING AWAITS YOU ALL!
Pages: 1 ... 1165 1166 [1167] 1168 1169 ... 1337