Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1136 1137 [1138] 1139 1140 ... 1337

Author Topic: Lost and Found of the Multiverse 2.0: I have no clue what's going on anymore  (Read 424379 times)

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
  • Time for Taako's opinion.
    • View Profile
Re: Lost and Found of the Multiverse 2.0: I have no clue what's going on anymore
« Reply #17055 on: January 11, 2013, 10:13:38 pm »

Viklund walks into the forge and inspects the machinery.

Arnkeni drops the sword onto the floor, cutting the carpet a bit. Sh flings herself onto a couch.

"Hey, watch this."
She shoots once into the nearby lake. A dead fish rises to the surface.
My tumblr.
Yeah no I don't haunt here anymore. Peace

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
Re: Lost and Found of the Multiverse 2.0: I have no clue what's going on anymore
« Reply #17056 on: January 11, 2013, 10:19:03 pm »

Kogasa!Marie-avatar grins.

"Just keep drinking. It helps me do this better.

Anyways.
"

Next slide: NUCLEAR FUSION!

"Basically, small atoms can fuse to form larger atoms, releasing tremendous amounts of energy in the process. Larger atoms can split for a similar, though often more gradual energy release, but that's not important to this discussion. The thing is that it takes stupendous temperature and pressure to get such a reaction started in the first place. You know where you can find stupendous temperature and pressure and huge supplies of light atoms? The sun. The sun's a ball of nuclear fire. "

-=-
Viklund finds Camille's computer and fabricator rig, plus many decorative mechanisms around the room.
-=-

Ori raises an eyebrow.

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17057 on: January 11, 2013, 10:26:45 pm »

Viklund looks at the tiny keyboard.

"This couch is sooooft."

She fires again, this time not looking, and another fish is hit.
My tumblr.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #17058 on: January 11, 2013, 10:29:49 pm »

The keyboard is not tiny! Especially once it expands via touch-friendly hologram.

SomeStupidGuy

• Bay Watcher
  • Just strummin' right along...
    • View Profile
« Reply #17059 on: January 11, 2013, 10:33:28 pm »

"Uh, okay." Andre takes another drink of absinthe.

"Useful. Assuming it can also hurt things that aren't fish."
Your favorite pinko progressive nerd-gal. Probably.

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17060 on: January 11, 2013, 10:36:12 pm »

It is most certainly tiny. Not enough letters.

Nicole jumps in the water to retrieve the fish. The bullets are lost, of course.
"I'm usually a good shot. Dinner?"
She takes a bite of one, displaying how while demonbloods eat sentients, Nyellrithics tend to eat raw food.
My tumblr.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #17061 on: January 11, 2013, 10:42:16 pm »

Ah. That kind of tiny.
-=-=
Orichalcum smiles and nods.
-=-

"And now, I'm going to tell you a story. Or rather, show you one. We start in a war torn land, where a young girl, about ten or so, plays about in the field with her parents. "

Cue video/audio thing. It is indeed a ravaged-looking area: a farm on an open plain, with some forests in the distance. A girl with blonde hair and blue eyes plays around in the crops, watched by her parents.

"Then, an army comes marching by..."

The sound of many footfalls approaches!

SomeStupidGuy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17062 on: January 11, 2013, 10:53:15 pm »

Andre becomes quite a bit more interested.

"No thanks. I don't really need it, after all."

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #17063 on: January 11, 2013, 11:00:30 pm »

A largish band of soldiers appears. The girl runs off towards the farmhouse, while some of the soldiers confront the parents. They seem to begin arguing.

"There's no one alive who could know why they did it, but..."

One of the soldiers draws his sword and attacks the parents. The girl stops, turns and stares as they go down rather messily.

"They killed her parents right before her eyes. "

The video freezes for a bit, and focuses on an unusually clear and bright sky, courtesy of an unusually bright sun.

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17064 on: January 11, 2013, 11:02:51 pm »

He then looks at the other things in the forge.

Arnkeni soon falls asleep on the couch.

((Nods yes or nods no?))
"More for me, then, Ariana."
She finishes the fish she started.
My tumblr.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #17065 on: January 11, 2013, 11:04:12 pm »

Viklund finds various things Camille's made.
-=-
((Nods I'm a statue and don't really eat but go ahead. :P ))

SomeStupidGuy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17066 on: January 11, 2013, 11:09:20 pm »

Andre silently watches, a grim expression on his face, but then, most of his expressions look a bit grim, due to the whole undead thing.

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17067 on: January 11, 2013, 11:11:43 pm »

Nicole eats the other fish.

Viklund sits in a corner.
My tumblr.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #17068 on: January 11, 2013, 11:17:54 pm »

"Now, see, since my world is not so scientific, no matter how hard it tries, the sun has a spirit. Many, many spirits. And when they come out like that, they're usually angry... and sometimes willing to hitch a ride with someone who shares their emotions.
"
The girl weeps for a bit, then clenches her fist and looks up to the sky. The soldiers are starting to walk away.

" Let's just say this girl was already more than willing for anything to help her revenge."

The sun seems to reach out to the girl, and she grins evilly. Then she coughs, hacks, and vomits up blood, collapsing in a fit and beginning to glow. Her hair starts turning white, and her eyes begin to turn blood red. The soldiers notice her again and begin the process of OHGODWHATTHEF***RUNAWAY.

"Heh. Far too late for them. "

The girl begins to cackle in a somewhat familiar voice as she recovers, her hair and eyes now the same as Marie's are right now. (Well, the real Marie, not her little avie pic thing. )  She begins to rise in the air, holding a growing ball of plasma above her until it's a miniature sun...

"By the way, power floats. "
« Last Edit: January 11, 2013, 11:23:58 pm by Twi »

SomeStupidGuy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17069 on: January 11, 2013, 11:36:03 pm »

Andre continues watching, silently.

Ariana sits down on a fallen tree nearby. She starts practicing her sorcery in the same manner as before, sending blue lights drifting away a few feet above the lake.
Pages: 1 ... 1136 1137 [1138] 1139 1140 ... 1337