Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1121 1122 [1123] 1124 1125 ... 1337

Author Topic: Lost and Found of the Multiverse 2.0: I have no clue what's going on anymore  (Read 425020 times)

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
Re: Lost and Found of the Multiverse 2.0: I have no clue what's going on anymore
« Reply #16830 on: January 09, 2013, 03:56:36 pm »

"How does the lawful good knight who doesn't have the Internet and modern media figure it out but I don't?"

SomeStupidGuy

• Bay Watcher
  • Just strummin' right along...
    • View Profile
Re: Lost and Found of the Multiverse 2.0: I have no clue what's going on anymore
« Reply #16831 on: January 09, 2013, 03:59:07 pm »

Andre sighs. "It is rather obvious. Assuming they're thinking of what I think they are."
Your favorite pinko progressive nerd-gal. Probably.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16832 on: January 09, 2013, 04:01:00 pm »

"Well crap. Shadow me knows our plans."

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #16833 on: January 09, 2013, 04:01:36 pm »

"Basic tactics. That, and I'm used to pike-and-musket formations, and many a cavalry squadron defeated by them. Battlefield doesn't just have a front and a back: it has sides, too. I think this is foolishly obtuse, anyways. Let's just go. "

Maria does just that. Camille shrugs and walks next to Richard (that is to say, drags him along), basically right in the middle of the group. Marie picks up the rear, probably hatching even more plans.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16834 on: January 09, 2013, 04:03:45 pm »

"We're in a twisted version of my college. I don't think battlefield tactics apply here."

SomeStupidGuy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16835 on: January 09, 2013, 04:06:38 pm »

Andre walks along near the front. "Heh, what makes you think that? They apply to more situations than you'd think."

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16836 on: January 09, 2013, 04:08:43 pm »

"In small corridors with my Shadow being about as knowledgeable in military tactics about me, they probably don't apply."

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #16837 on: January 09, 2013, 04:10:46 pm »

" We're battling, it's a battlefield. And it's not so much tactics as common sense: It's usually a better plan to go around the difficult enemies, battles, groups, whatever. If at all possible, of course. I suppose the corridors help. "

"Figurrrred that's what this was."

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16838 on: January 09, 2013, 04:12:35 pm »

"Good point, presuming we don't run into another Shadow self."

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #16839 on: January 09, 2013, 04:19:13 pm »

"Which we will, of course. We can't possibly get out of here with only two. Speaking of which, let's get mine out of the way. I've got an idea. Are there any mirrors about? "

"Wait, mirrrrorrrs?"

((Marie is again channeling Bloody Mary, like back in her mind. The legend, that is~))

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16840 on: January 09, 2013, 04:22:51 pm »

"Doubt you'll end up with one. He knows you and Camille aren't precisely affected by having whatever few issues you have with yourselves being shown to everyone. That and you do say you're not human in any way so I doubt this world considers you human enough to have one...hopefully not anyway. That Shadow would drive us all mad, 'cept you and Maria."

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #16841 on: January 09, 2013, 04:39:35 pm »

"You were singing a different tune earlier~
But it wasn't the one I was singing, so hey. Now then... Shouldn't we be going somewhere?
"

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16842 on: January 09, 2013, 04:41:09 pm »

"We are walking. If I'm correct in remembering,we should be entering the cafeteria next."

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #16843 on: January 09, 2013, 04:47:14 pm »

"Alright, cool. "

SomeStupidGuy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16844 on: January 09, 2013, 04:47:46 pm »

Andre nods absentmindedly.
Pages: 1 ... 1121 1122 [1123] 1124 1125 ... 1337