Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1046 1047 [1048] 1049 1050 ... 1337

Author Topic: Lost and Found of the Multiverse 2.0: I have no clue what's going on anymore  (Read 425953 times)

OREOSOME

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM.
    • View Profile
Re: Lost and Found of the Multiverse 2.0: I have no clue what's going on anymore
« Reply #15705 on: December 28, 2012, 07:03:16 pm »

The Squirt opens its little mouth, and says,
"Kere?"
"Hmm... Kere... Sounds good."
Jacke hugs Kere again, causing it to make a sort of chuckle.
===
Lucas stops moving.
"Somethings up. We've been walking for what seems like a day, and yet we aren't at the crash site for some reason. Maybe checking it out might not be a good idea, if the Lost and Found is trying to keep us away from it. Might be feeling Beneficent."
Ow! How the fuck do eldritch abominations bitchslap people?
With our pimp tentacles, obviously.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
Re: Lost and Found of the Multiverse 2.0: I have no clue what's going on anymore
« Reply #15706 on: December 28, 2012, 07:06:27 pm »

The spider gets thrown about by the orbs, and charges at Andre instead, attempting to crush him as well. ...Is it growing blades on its feet?

The grenades continue to be ineffectual.

-=-
Utsuho!Marie finds the door to the basement and heads down. Well, actually, she jumps down and 'floats' down to the bottom of the stairs, to the rest of the group. She sees the battle and the group and grins.

"Oi! Why don't you move out of the way for me?! "

She points her arm cannon towards the spider, and a tiny, bright ball like a miniature sun forms on the end of said cannon and begins to grow larger. And harder to look at. Ow.

==
Maria responds to Lucas by dragging him back towards the ship.

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
  • Time for Taako's opinion.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15707 on: December 28, 2012, 07:08:19 pm »

Allie gets out of the way of the shiny.

Hell, Allie, Arnkeni, and Nicole all get out of the way of anything.
((SUDDEN URGE TO VIDEOGAME!))
My tumblr.
Yeah no I don't haunt here anymore. Peace

SomeStupidGuy

• Bay Watcher
  • Just strummin' right along...
    • View Profile
« Reply #15708 on: December 28, 2012, 07:13:15 pm »

Andre tries to dodge out of the way.
Ariana keeps on doing the whole magic thing and will probably continue doing so for the foreseeable future. She also avoids getting in Marie's arm cannon's way.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2012, 07:14:48 pm by SomeStupidGuy »
Your favorite pinko progressive nerd-gal. Probably.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #15709 on: December 28, 2012, 07:15:42 pm »

Andre succeeds in dodging. Good thing, too, because a massive beam of energy rips past him seconds later, turning the spider into so much dead.

Utsuho!Marie proceeds to flip the bird to the rapidly vanishing remains of the spider, before heading on deeper into the room. She finds a dimly lit corridor...

SomeStupidGuy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15710 on: December 28, 2012, 07:20:13 pm »

Ariana and Andre follow Marie.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #15711 on: December 28, 2012, 07:28:40 pm »

Utsuho!Marie comes upon a door, with an image that resembles a faceless man wearing a hat emblazoned on it. ((In other words, SSG's avatar. :P ))

There are also a lot more Marie's of various descriptions in the room now. It seems they came back and came down. They also chatter. A lot.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Utsuho!Marie looks back at the crowd and sighs.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2012, 07:33:31 pm by Twi »

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #15712 on: December 28, 2012, 07:30:21 pm »

((Derpity derp.))

SomeStupidGuy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15713 on: December 28, 2012, 07:39:09 pm »

((Out of curiosity, do you know who my avatar is?))
Ariana and Andre just kinda stand around awkwardly.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #15714 on: December 28, 2012, 07:43:16 pm »

((No, but I would certainly like to!~))

Utsuho!Marie pokes at the door. It flies open and in fact flies off the hinges, smacking into the person it depicts, who happens to be standing at the other end of the small, apparently wooden room the door opened into.

"Ow! What the hey?!? "

After a moment and some very awkward mental shenanigans that leave the victims feeling a bit strange to say the least, the door is back. However, the party is now on the other side, along with Utsuho!Marie. The faceless man seems to stare at them. He's blocking a metal door on the other side of the room.

"So, you know what this is, right? It's riddle boss time!"

"The hell does that even mean? "

SomeStupidGuy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15715 on: December 28, 2012, 07:57:10 pm »

((He'd be The Question, a classic comic character and my personal favorite comic character, seriously, I could gush about his awesomeness for a long, long, time. I'm gonna just leave it at that, for you guys' sake.))
Ariana looks at him curiously. "So, if you've actually got a riddle for us, then shoot."

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #15716 on: December 28, 2012, 08:06:18 pm »

"Wait, no. Not a riddle, but three questions. "

"Oh, great. Get on with it."

" Okay, fine. What is missing from this place, who is missing from this place, and where are they? "

((Cool!
Also, questions 1 and 2 have been answered already to some extent or another.))
« Last Edit: December 28, 2012, 08:17:47 pm by Twi »

SomeStupidGuy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15717 on: December 28, 2012, 08:18:57 pm »

Ariana rubs her chin thoughtfully. "Hm. Well, obviously the person missing is Marie Hel... Probably."
She's not very good at this type of stuff and going from his silence, Andre is not much better.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #15718 on: December 28, 2012, 08:20:59 pm »

"Nope. Everyone's Marie Hel here. "

Ariana feels a sharp, if brief pain for her incorrect answer.

((Hint:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
)
« Last Edit: December 28, 2012, 08:28:57 pm by Twi »

SomeStupidGuy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15719 on: December 28, 2012, 08:45:53 pm »

((It's worth noting that I'm kinda inept at riddles and the like.
This whole thing's vaguely reminding me of Sandman, mainly just because you made me think of classic comics and well, the other reason should be obvious.))
Ariana winces. "Hmpf. Just as well, I wasn't expecting that to be right. Uhm... The thing that's missing from this place is the... bedroom? And the twins're missing, possibly?"
Pages: 1 ... 1046 1047 [1048] 1049 1050 ... 1337