Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1041 1042 [1043] 1044 1045 ... 1337

Author Topic: Lost and Found of the Multiverse 2.0: I have no clue what's going on anymore  (Read 425966 times)

SomeStupidGuy

• Bay Watcher
  • Just strummin' right along...
    • View Profile
Re: Lost and Found of the Multiverse 2.0: I have no clue what's going on anymore
« Reply #15630 on: December 28, 2012, 01:38:42 pm »

Marie kills the final lizard.
The crystals have been completely cleared away from the efforts of Marie and Ariana.
Ariana slowly opens the door, revealing someone almost completely covered in crystals, save for their head. They seem to be immobile, the crystals having fused them to the cell's walls and floor.
Ariana walks over to it and leans in to say something. "I'm sorry."
With that she lifts her spear up above her head and brings it down on the crystallized undead's head, killing it instantly.
Everyone's driven out of Ariana's mind and into someone else's.
Your favorite pinko progressive nerd-gal. Probably.

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
  • Time for Taako's opinion.
    • View Profile
Re: Lost and Found of the Multiverse 2.0: I have no clue what's going on anymore
« Reply #15631 on: December 28, 2012, 01:44:48 pm »

To Marie's mind, since I don't want to go into Nicole's!
My tumblr.
Yeah no I don't haunt here anymore. Peace

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #15632 on: December 28, 2012, 01:54:08 pm »

((Welp. I don't want to do Marie's that much either, but fiiiine. I have no idea what kind of stuff to fight here, because Marie has little in the way of demons. :P ))

The group finds themselves in what seems to be a very, very large geodesic dome made entirely of steel, blocking the view to the outside- assuming there's even an outside at all. The ground is made of solid concrete. In the middle of the dome, a strange structure stands. It looks like a set of ordinary suburban homes, apartments, and other relatively standard living structures, all mashed together in some crazy pattern. Light comes from inside through the windows, but the outside is largely dark.

Marie is also absent at the moment.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2012, 01:56:56 pm by Twi »

SomeStupidGuy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15633 on: December 28, 2012, 02:02:47 pm »

((Hey, if I did it, so can you. I didn't even have any real issues for Ariana in mind before that whole thing, so...))
Ariana looks around and; after creating a small source of light at the tip of her catalyst; begins walking towards the central structure. Andre follows.

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15634 on: December 28, 2012, 02:08:47 pm »

"That building. It has all the awesome."
Allie retrieves the book and continues reading through it.

"Another situation where grenades wouldn't be a good idea."

Nicole remains silent and all follow Ariana.
My tumblr.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #15635 on: December 28, 2012, 02:15:37 pm »

Someone opens a front door on the central structure, namely  a much more ladylike variation of Flandre, if you replace the glass with a bottle of beer. She's also not half-dead, but moves like Marie. Maybe she is Marie! In any event, she looks out curiously from inside.

" Oh, hello. "
« Last Edit: December 28, 2012, 02:28:50 pm by Twi »

SomeStupidGuy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15636 on: December 28, 2012, 02:30:18 pm »

"Ah, hello there." Ariana bows slightly. "Erm, who are you?" Her tone shows that she's aware of how this is kind of a stupid question.

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15637 on: December 28, 2012, 02:31:18 pm »

"Hi!"
My tumblr.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #15638 on: December 28, 2012, 02:33:57 pm »

" Marie. Marie Hel. And you? "

...wait, what? Does she not recognize them?

She looks at Allie and smiles.

"Hi. "

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15639 on: December 28, 2012, 02:36:32 pm »

"I'm Allie, but last I checked, you already knew that."
My tumblr.

SomeStupidGuy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15640 on: December 28, 2012, 02:39:09 pm »

"Ariana of Astora. But, as Allie said, you were already aware of that."

Nathan walks back to the Lazarus, more than a little disappointed about his apparent failure to find crashed ships.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #15641 on: December 28, 2012, 02:41:11 pm »

"No, I was not, I'm afraid. What makes you say that?

...ah, whatever. Come inside. It's not like there's anywhere else to go, anyways.
"

Ladyflandre!Marie(?) sighs and heads back inside.

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15642 on: December 28, 2012, 02:43:55 pm »

Allie, Arnkeni, and Nicole walk in.

"Are there other versions of you in here?"
My tumblr.

SomeStupidGuy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15643 on: December 28, 2012, 02:56:21 pm »

Ariana and Andre enter. Ariana mumbles, to no one in particular, "Must be some kind of facet of Marie's mind that doesn't know us, somehow... Or something."

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #15644 on: December 28, 2012, 03:00:19 pm »

Standard boring suburban home heavily decorated with nerdy/otaku stuff is standard and boring.

Well, right in front of them's an oversized living room. Ladyflandre!Marie sits on the couch, watching a horror movie of some kind.

"Huh?... Oh, you must mean my brothers and sisters. They're out at the moment. Though...I haven't seen Hel in a while... Maybe she wandered downstairs like an idiot. No, she's smarter than that, isn't she?"

She says that in a way clearly different from the way she said her own name, somehow. Huh.
Pages: 1 ... 1041 1042 [1043] 1044 1045 ... 1337