Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1040 1041 [1042] 1043 1044 ... 1337

Author Topic: Lost and Found of the Multiverse 2.0: I have no clue what's going on anymore  (Read 425965 times)

SomeStupidGuy

• Bay Watcher
  • Just strummin' right along...
    • View Profile
Re: Lost and Found of the Multiverse 2.0: I have no clue what's going on anymore
« Reply #15615 on: December 28, 2012, 12:12:09 am »

Allie's lizard scowls(or the closest equivalent for lizards) and makes a wide sweeping horizontal slash at her.
Nicole's lizard dodges backwards, nearly falling over the edge. It recovers and charges at Nicole, trying to knock her from the stairs.
Suddenly, a high pitched alarm sounds. If one were to listen carefully, they'd also hear something far below shuffling in a crude attempt at movement. Ariana gets a panicked expression at the sound.
"Oh gods no..."
Your favorite pinko progressive nerd-gal. Probably.

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
  • Time for Taako's opinion.
    • View Profile
Re: Lost and Found of the Multiverse 2.0: I have no clue what's going on anymore
« Reply #15616 on: December 28, 2012, 12:16:29 am »

Arnkeni turns to the shuffling movement and fires incendiary grenades at it out of reflex.

Allie parries and hopefully breaks the sword.

Nicole curls into a ball on the ground and gets her SMG out.
My tumblr.
Yeah no I don't haunt here anymore. Peace

SomeStupidGuy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15617 on: December 28, 2012, 12:32:49 am »

An inhuman squeal of pain comes from the point that Arnkeni shot at.
Allie's lizard's sword crumbles slightly at the more rusty parts, but mostly remains intact. It stabs at Allie.
Nicole's lizard slices at her. "Look, just try to follow me. We need to get to a certain one of these cells, preferably before those things down there get up to us."
((I think I'll be signing off in a few minutes, so g'night and whatnot.))

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15618 on: December 28, 2012, 12:36:54 am »

More shots are fired at it.

Allie dodges and runs to follow Ariana.

Nicole rolls away and submachinegunnifies the lizard attacking her. Still not very accurate with it.
My tumblr.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #15619 on: December 28, 2012, 09:15:29 am »

Reinhilde!Marie blocks the slashes directed at her and continues trying to decapitate lizards. True to her words, she gets a good deal faster and hits a good deal harder after the thing squeals in pain.

" Bleed for me! "
« Last Edit: December 28, 2012, 09:21:00 am by Twi »

SomeStupidGuy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15620 on: December 28, 2012, 12:21:29 pm »

Nicole's lizard continues following her and attacking.
The other two focus on fighting Marie. One gets hit by Andre's mace from behind, as he joins the fight.
Ariana runs past cell after cell, until finally finding the one she's looking for.
The door to the cell is covered in thick crystals, which Ariana begins breaking off with her spear.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #15621 on: December 28, 2012, 12:29:13 pm »

Reinhilde!Marie takes a semi-decent hit, making her bleed. She only seems to speed up, if anything, and suddenly switches from her axe to her hefty sword, grimacing in pain and slashing at the lizards. Notably, however, the lizards (presumably) and probably several of her allies nearby are also afflicted by the pain.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2012, 12:38:51 pm by Twi »

SomeStupidGuy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15622 on: December 28, 2012, 12:57:01 pm »

The lizards hiss in pain, fighting more viciously. A lizard deflects one of Marie's slashes and responds with a slash of its own. Andre, after recovering from the burst of pain, swings wildly at another lizard.
Ariana's still breaking away at the crystals on the cell door.

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15623 on: December 28, 2012, 01:01:37 pm »

Nicole and Arnkeni run to where Ariana is.
My tumblr.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #15624 on: December 28, 2012, 01:03:34 pm »

The pain lingers, but Reinhilde!Marie manages to deflect the slash, countering furiously with several slashes of her own. A vicious grin takes over her face.

" This pain just makes me stronger~ ! "

SomeStupidGuy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15625 on: December 28, 2012, 01:09:53 pm »

Marie kills one lizard and gets set upon by its ally.
Andre continues swinging at the lizard.
Ariana completely breaks open the door, but before opening it, calls out to those still fighting the lizards.
"I'm not entirely sure how this whole thing works, but you may want to come over here, I think this room might be the end of... whatever you'd call this. At least, the part of it in my mind."

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #15626 on: December 28, 2012, 01:12:04 pm »

Reinhilde!Marie defends herself against the lizard and slices at it carefully, edging towards Ariana.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2012, 01:14:38 pm by Twi »

SomeStupidGuy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15627 on: December 28, 2012, 01:23:24 pm »

The lizards continue their assault.
Andre backs away, towards the cell.
Ariana comes over to help take out the lizards, managing to kill the one attacking Andre, having caught it off-guard.

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15628 on: December 28, 2012, 01:25:07 pm »

"Is there any way I can help with the crystals?"
My tumblr.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #15629 on: December 28, 2012, 01:30:17 pm »

Reinhilde!Marie attacks any lizards left to kill, then sheathes her sword. The pain goes away.

She turns back into Isabella!Marie and breaks apart any crystals in the way of  progress.
Pages: 1 ... 1040 1041 [1042] 1043 1044 ... 1337