Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1036 1037 [1038] 1039 1040 ... 1337

Author Topic: Lost and Found of the Multiverse 2.0: I have no clue what's going on anymore  (Read 425989 times)

SomeStupidGuy

• Bay Watcher
  • Just strummin' right along...
    • View Profile
Re: Lost and Found of the Multiverse 2.0: I have no clue what's going on anymore
« Reply #15555 on: December 27, 2012, 05:14:50 pm »

Marie finds a pair of people dressed in ornate robes, wielding large tridents. They don't seem to appreciate Marie's intrusion, judging from the blasts of energy they send at her.
Your favorite pinko progressive nerd-gal. Probably.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
Re: Lost and Found of the Multiverse 2.0: I have no clue what's going on anymore
« Reply #15556 on: December 27, 2012, 05:34:11 pm »

She leaps out of the path of the blasts and turns into Isabella!Marie...

...well, actually, the other Isabella. With the sailing outfit and the revolvers.

"...Whoops. "

She unloads the aforementioned weapons against her opponents while she tries to switch to the right Isabella this time.

" Hope guns work here, but I'm not holding my breath... "
« Last Edit: December 27, 2012, 05:38:22 pm by Twi »

SomeStupidGuy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15557 on: December 27, 2012, 06:07:38 pm »

The bullets work surprisingly well, considering that Ariana has never seen a gun before. The robed people glow, then teleport to another part of the catwalks. One resumes firing at Marie, but the other one starts attacking the others on the ground floor.
"Seath's Channelers, I should've known." She avoids the blasts, begins climbing up the catwalks' stairs and moves closer to the Channelers' position.

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
  • Time for Taako's opinion.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15558 on: December 27, 2012, 06:17:49 pm »

Allie grabs a random book and starts looking through it.
"I wonder if I get magic powers from this."

Arnkeni draws her KniPhone and rushes over to the Channelers.
"Demonblood tech is beautiful."

Nicole runs to near Arnkeni, brandishing her hammer.
"I haven't gotten to help anybody yet. I'd like to change that."
My tumblr.
Yeah no I don't haunt here anymore. Peace

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #15559 on: December 27, 2012, 06:25:49 pm »

Notabella!Marie ((shut up :P)) is about halfway through each of two cylinders. Oversized dragon+oversized gun with normal sized bullets= not much recoil and all that. Anyways, pew pew pew!

She also continues dodging the Channeler she's shooting at.

SomeStupidGuy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15560 on: December 27, 2012, 06:49:47 pm »

Ariana fires soul arrows at a Channeler, damaging him a little.
A channeler swings his trident at Arnkeni, the other continuing to teleport away from Marie's shots.
After teleporting, he seems to call in a group of undead. Unlike Ariana and Andre these ones are very distinctly dead, also, covered in the same type of crystals from before.
Andre begins fighting the undead, taking care to avoid the crystals they're covered in.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #15561 on: December 27, 2012, 06:52:50 pm »

Having emptied all twenty bullets between her two revolver cylinders (each holds ten), Notabella!Marie leaps into the air and attempts to ram the offending Channeler. If that doesn't work, she switches to the other two revolvers and continues the shootings.

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15562 on: December 27, 2012, 06:56:18 pm »

Arnkeni dodges and tries to gut the Channeler. Nicole swings her hammer at the trident in an attempt to disarm.

So the book Allie's reading's just normal, isn't it?
My tumblr.

OREOSOME

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15563 on: December 27, 2012, 07:07:17 pm »

Lucas sits down, as Cath walks in and starts watching him fiddle with the raven charm.
"What are you doing?"
"One word: Grace."
"You always sucked at doing that. Even NICO was better with that."
"That's because he also didn't have a regular body. I mean, whenever he's not in the tank or ship, he appears the same way. But he wasn't dead, so that may not apply in the slightest."
"So, who're you trying to call up with that bird necklace?"
"My Great Grandfather. Or, to put it as someone you would recognize, Marco Kelarn."
"What?!? The Harrier is your Great Grandad?"
"Yep. His assistant droid said it himself. Even Mistook me for him."
"Oh... Cool. How about we leave that here and..."
"No. Besides, that just seems weird if you take in the fact that we were pretty much raised as a family together. It would be... You know... With my sister."
"..."
"Right."
The Necklace glows teal for a second, before whacking Lucas in the face. He grumbles, and stops trying to... whatever it was he was trying to do.
Ow! How the fuck do eldritch abominations bitchslap people?
With our pimp tentacles, obviously.

SomeStupidGuy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15564 on: December 27, 2012, 07:08:47 pm »

The Channeler Marie's attacking gets knocked into the railing, falling limp, apparently dead.
Arnkeni's attack succeed, but Nicole fails to disarm the Channeler. He stabs at Nicole.
Andre continues fighting the undead on the ground floor.
The book doesn't seem to explain any actual spells, but it does seem to be a series of notes about some sort of magical experiments. They seem rather grotesque, going from the descriptions.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2012, 07:12:12 pm by SomeStupidGuy »

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #15565 on: December 27, 2012, 07:10:10 pm »

Notabella!Marie kicks the 'dead' Channeler over the railing for good measure, then finally turns to the normal Isabella!Marie and takes out her claymore.

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15566 on: December 27, 2012, 07:22:20 pm »

Allie reads on, interested.
Meanwhile, the book manifests itself inside the special box.

Nicole parries and jumps out of the way. Arnkeni shoves the Channeler over a railing in mimic of Marie's Channeler.
My tumblr.

SomeStupidGuy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15567 on: December 27, 2012, 08:00:31 pm »

The 'dead' Channeler is actually dead. Apparently.
Arnkeni manages to get him pressed against the railing, but he kicks her away and follows up with an energy blast.
The book continues on to explain some of the lesser failures, one in particular has illustrations.

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15568 on: December 27, 2012, 08:06:21 pm »

"Pretty..."

Arnkeni jumps to he ground and tries to filet its leg/whatever form of locomotion it has. Nicole swings her hammer at its head.
My tumblr.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #15569 on: December 27, 2012, 08:08:03 pm »

Isabella!Marie sighs in relief, then realizes something.

" Ugh, I've been totally cribbing off the dragons... I need to be more creative... Ooh, I know! Sorry, Reinhilde, gonna borrow your form for a bit... "

She smirks and turns to a woman in plate mail, carrying a large, ornate sword as well as a battleaxe (not pictured), though it's the axe she's actually got out. She also appears to have fresh bloodstains on her face, and she grins viciously.

" A friend of mine where I'm from. She caused lots of nightmares, so how could I not like her? Her name was Reinhilde, and she was the local combat instructor. She's not quite like everyone else... The more pain, suffering and agony around her, the stronger she gets. Always been that way, I'm told. "

Reinhilde!Marie charges at the remaining Channeler even as she gives her little speech, swinging at him with her axe.

((And no, I doubt that's an actual name. XD))
Pages: 1 ... 1036 1037 [1038] 1039 1040 ... 1337