Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1033 1034 [1035] 1036 1037 ... 1337

Author Topic: Lost and Found of the Multiverse 2.0: I have no clue what's going on anymore  (Read 425990 times)

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
  • Time for Taako's opinion.
    • View Profile
Re: Lost and Found of the Multiverse 2.0: I have no clue what's going on anymore
« Reply #15510 on: December 26, 2012, 11:57:57 pm »

"Where's this?"
My tumblr.
Yeah no I don't haunt here anymore. Peace

SomeStupidGuy

• Bay Watcher
  • Just strummin' right along...
    • View Profile
Re: Lost and Found of the Multiverse 2.0: I have no clue what's going on anymore
« Reply #15511 on: December 27, 2012, 12:06:24 am »

"Once it was a bustling city, then the dark sign appeared, which led to it being in this sorry state."
Ariana looks across the skyline, her gaze finally coming to a rest on a tower in the distance.
Your favorite pinko progressive nerd-gal. Probably.

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15512 on: December 27, 2012, 12:13:38 am »

"Well then. Let's fight your problems."
My tumblr.

SomeStupidGuy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15513 on: December 27, 2012, 12:26:08 am »

"I hope not... Follow me." She looks over the edge of the roof top and, after casting a spell, jumps down, slowly falling to the street below.
Andre jumps down after her, his armor absorbing the fall's force.
"Jump down, we'll catch you... probably."

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15514 on: December 27, 2012, 12:31:20 am »

Arnkeni jumps first.

Allie stalls.
"I don't like heights so much. Umm..."
« Last Edit: December 27, 2012, 03:20:38 pm by Slayerhero90 »
My tumblr.

SomeStupidGuy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15515 on: December 27, 2012, 12:37:28 am »

Andre catches Nicole.
Ariana sighs. "There are worse things in the world, Allie. Especially this world in particular."
« Last Edit: December 27, 2012, 12:48:45 am by SomeStupidGuy »

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15516 on: December 27, 2012, 12:41:18 am »

((Wait, what? Why the hell... I didn't even mean to say anything along the lines of Allie jumping down. I blame gnomes.))

Allie is back on top of the building because gnomes. Evil gnomes.

((GN))
My tumblr.

SomeStupidGuy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15517 on: December 27, 2012, 12:47:46 am »

((She jalled down, right. Changed my post accordingly.))

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #15518 on: December 27, 2012, 08:01:35 am »

A Flarewurm!Marie gently floats down after Andre and Ariana, restocked with Molotovs.

"Yes, I love fire. Let's solve your problems, eh, Ariana? ...that is your name, right? "

((Allie LOOKS down or CALLS down, perhaps? :3))

-=-

Meanwhile, Isabella may or may not be attempting to have a drink with the other Reethoker.

What.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2012, 08:27:20 am by Twi »

SomeStupidGuy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15519 on: December 27, 2012, 12:36:37 pm »

"Yes, that's right."
Ariana turns her attention to Allie. "Is there any way I can convince you that it's safe? We do have to go, after all."

OREOSOME

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15520 on: December 27, 2012, 12:54:30 pm »

Lucas takes out the polyhedron, presses one of the runes, and it immediately unfolds into a small hovering drone, similar in function to a servoskull.

"*Whir*Powering Up. It has been... ERROR. This units chronometer is damaged. Greetings. Is Master Kelarn... OH! There You are, Master Kelarn! We have much work to do. The Confederate raiding fleet will likely..."
"I'm not Marco."
 It's eye camera swiveled, as if to show confusion. "Master, now is not the time to be joking. Calculating data... If what you claim is true, and You are not Master Kelarn, and yet you look so much like him...  You must be related to Master Kelarn, and given the state of this unit's chronometer... How long have I been offline?"
"I don't know. I just found you in a box a few hours ago, along with the Harrier's gear. Wait a second... I look like Him? Enough to confuse a Personal Assistant Droid for it's master? Oh Frak. That means... "
Lucas seems shocked by the revelation. Apparently, this Marco Kelarn person must be very important where he's from in some way.
Ow! How the fuck do eldritch abominations bitchslap people?
With our pimp tentacles, obviously.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #15521 on: December 27, 2012, 12:56:36 pm »

Lucas finds Camille watching from behind him.

"Huhwha. "
« Last Edit: December 27, 2012, 01:07:25 pm by Twi »

OREOSOME

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15522 on: December 27, 2012, 01:10:12 pm »

"That means... I'm related to the Harrier? The man who held the position for public enemy number one for a hundred years? And that would make you.. What. You... you're the Metal Ravager, his Greatest Hunting dog? You don't even seem remotely dangerous."
"That assessment of my combat ability is false. I am equipped with a small xenotech artifact. A small Plasma welder, but modified to be capable of launching the plasma at targets. But I was not aware of our reputation being that exaggerated."
"Oh, hey Camille. This is apparently my Great Grandfather's assistant droid. And I'm related to a highly infamous Bandit. Also, stop recording this."
"How did you know of my automated recorder? Also, My scans of your physiology is off the normal human model."
"Yeah, I'm a Psionic. I remember being told that my Grandfather was the first in the family to become one."
"That would point towards Master Kelarn being granted Psionic Capability from some Xenotech Artifacts. That must have been from the job on the core worlds. We retrieved an entire government orbital warehouse of Artifacts then. Interesting."

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #15523 on: December 27, 2012, 01:15:25 pm »

Camille smirks.

" Don't you starrrt angsting on me now, Lucas. "

OREOSOME

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15524 on: December 27, 2012, 01:22:21 pm »

"Wasn't thinking of it. I just find it a bit... strange. That and I got all of the guy I'm apparently related to's stuff. I can only the Lost and Found is trying to mess with my head somehow. Or possibly induce some Angsting, like you said. Also, shut down. I don't feel like continue talking to you."
He presses a rune on the droids plating, and it folds back into the polyhedron shape.
"So... What now?"
Pages: 1 ... 1033 1034 [1035] 1036 1037 ... 1337