Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1032 1033 [1034] 1035 1036 ... 1337

Author Topic: Lost and Found of the Multiverse 2.0: I have no clue what's going on anymore  (Read 425996 times)

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
  • Time for Taako's opinion.
    • View Profile
Re: Lost and Found of the Multiverse 2.0: I have no clue what's going on anymore
« Reply #15495 on: December 26, 2012, 09:53:06 pm »

The giant almost smacks Ariana away but finds it self to be missing a foot. Standing next to the severed extremity is a pissed-off Allie. The giant tries to grap Allie, but a quick swing sends the forearm sailing off in an arc.

The manifestations of ostracision leave Andre to deal with Allie, the only one to have proved to be a threat.
My tumblr.
Yeah no I don't haunt here anymore. Peace

SomeStupidGuy

• Bay Watcher
  • Just strummin' right along...
    • View Profile
Re: Lost and Found of the Multiverse 2.0: I have no clue what's going on anymore
« Reply #15496 on: December 26, 2012, 09:58:12 pm »

Andre rises and, after getting far enough away, begins tending to his and anyone else's wounds.
Ariana keeps out of the way of Allie and the monsters.
Your favorite pinko progressive nerd-gal. Probably.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #15497 on: December 26, 2012, 10:06:46 pm »

Isamarie suddenly shifts into that red fire-breathing dragon lady from before, except she is carrying quite a few... Molotov cocktails, I guess.

She starts throwing them (unlit) at the monsters where she can do it without risking friendly fire, soaking whatever she hits in oil and gas(oline).
« Last Edit: December 26, 2012, 10:12:18 pm by Twi »

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15498 on: December 26, 2012, 10:22:18 pm »

Because Allie temporarily forgot that you can't wash oil off of something with water, the rain washes the oil off of the monsters. The main reason for forgetting being that Allie's focused on other things. Things like one monster's head being separated from its body and the corpse gaining the appearance of a real person. Or the giant losing its leg, sending it toppling to the ground.
My tumblr.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #15499 on: December 26, 2012, 10:28:40 pm »

"Aw, come on, that doesn't even phys- oh right, Allie probably doesn't know. Or forgot.

Hey Allie! I know you're busy, but water doesn't wash off oil!
  "

She replenishes her supply of Molotovs and keeps throwing them, albeit less of them until she sees that they stick.

SomeStupidGuy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15500 on: December 26, 2012, 10:31:09 pm »

Ariana stays off to the side, looking for an opening for her to attack.
Andre, now that he's a bit less dying-y, watches the fight, moving closer slowly.

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15501 on: December 26, 2012, 10:36:18 pm »

"Thank you for the reminder, but how is that helpful?!"
Another two are bisected. The giant gets molotov oil all over him.
"Great. That pointless bit of info's gonna be stuck in my head for a while..."

Arnkeni watches and cheers when Allie kills something.
My tumblr.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #15502 on: December 26, 2012, 10:40:46 pm »

Flarewurm!Marie then breathes an ENORMOUS gout of flame over the giant, presumably setting him very much ablaze.

" That's how! "

She then runs away and joins Arnkeni in cheering.

SomeStupidGuy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15503 on: December 26, 2012, 10:46:28 pm »

Ariana and Andre after a brief moment of indecision, join in on the cheering.

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15504 on: December 26, 2012, 10:50:47 pm »

Thankfully, Allie remembered that oil fires are made worse by water. Unfortunately, the fire has no effect. So, instead of fighting a legless, onearmless giant, Allie's fighting a burning, enraged, legless, onearmless giant. Good fucking job.

The numbers, when it comes to the smaller manifestations, dimish gradually as Allie finds increasing ly violent ways to kill them. One was maimed by its own stabarm. Another got gored by one of Allie's horns.
My tumblr.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #15505 on: December 26, 2012, 10:52:39 pm »

" Or, you know, that could happen. Fuuuck. "

Flarewurm!Marie cringes. She turns back into Isabella!Marie and waits...

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15506 on: December 26, 2012, 11:03:00 pm »

The last of the nearby manifestations die, mostly from bleeding out after every single one of their eyes were gouged out. Just gotta kill the giant. Good thing Allie doesn't understand properly how dangerous fire is. She hasn't electricutified anyone yet, because, well, water. Everywhere. Electricute none or all of them. But, anyways, on with Allie sawing its head off.
My tumblr.

SomeStupidGuy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15507 on: December 26, 2012, 11:17:46 pm »

Andre stands by in case the giant hurts anyone.
Ariana just stands around, a tad bored.

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15508 on: December 26, 2012, 11:37:05 pm »

The giant's head rolls on the ground. Allie stands on top of its corpse somehow not burning.
"Yay! I win!"

And then the spider comes back. It makes a noise worse than the sawblades, vanishes, and everyone shifts into Ariana's mind.
My tumblr.

SomeStupidGuy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15509 on: December 26, 2012, 11:51:06 pm »

The group finds themselves on a partially collapsed rooftop. If they were to look around they'd see an old ruined medieval city, seemingly at war with itself, if the numerous battles and fires are considered.

"Hm. I'd hoped I wouldn't see this place again."
"I can't help but share the sentiment. This place..." He sighs.
Pages: 1 ... 1032 1033 [1034] 1035 1036 ... 1337