Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1030 1031 [1032] 1033 1034 ... 1337

Author Topic: Lost and Found of the Multiverse 2.0: I have no clue what's going on anymore  (Read 426004 times)

Jellycat12

• Bay Watcher
  • My destiny is a giant ROCK!?
    • View Profile
Re: Lost and Found of the Multiverse 2.0: I have no clue what's going on anymore
« Reply #15465 on: December 26, 2012, 04:35:04 pm »

It is highly likely that he sees a few tips of purple hair sticking out from behind a tree.
)( Pisces and proud of it. )(
Just so you know, I'm a girl.
Songs of the Strawberry Trees~My suggestion game!

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
Re: Lost and Found of the Multiverse 2.0: I have no clue what's going on anymore
« Reply #15466 on: December 26, 2012, 04:36:36 pm »

Pink!Marie follows Ariana and Andre, as does Isabella. Isabella takes an umbrella.

Green!Marie, of course, is still outside, dancing and singing into the night. By the way, she's wearing gloves- little brown leather gloves, to be exact.

-=-
Camille's eight-wheeled all-terrain exploration and living vehicle is starting to take shape! Woo!
« Last Edit: December 26, 2012, 04:38:13 pm by Twi »

SomeStupidGuy

• Bay Watcher
  • Just strummin' right along...
    • View Profile
« Reply #15467 on: December 26, 2012, 04:45:33 pm »

Nathan tosses a snowball at the person then crouches to begins making a new one.

"I think I'll be fine without one, Allie." Ariana pulls up her hood and steps outside.
Andre nods in agreement and heads out, not really needing an umbrella too much because of the whole large suit of armor thing.
Your favorite pinko progressive nerd-gal. Probably.

Jellycat12

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15468 on: December 26, 2012, 04:47:19 pm »

He doesn't seem to take into account the tree. On a COMPLETELY UNRELATED IN ANY WAY, SHAPE, OR FORM note, a pillow appears on Nathan.

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
  • Time for Taako's opinion.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15469 on: December 26, 2012, 04:51:01 pm »

Nicole takes one umbrella and Arnkeni takes two, leaving Allie with two.
"It's loud out here."

The wind is very loud, capable of speech and screaming at everyone in Kestvoshorik. It's also batshit insane and pissed off, trying to knock down the group. It's dark, but monstrosities like the one fought earlier shamble about in the rain. Some have extra limbs or heads. There's at least one that's talller than the roof of the store they were in earlier. Lightning repeatedly strikes the giant, but to no avail. The lights, the ones usually put in parking lots, flicker on and off. One's missing. Presumably the giant's holding that one. It smells very metallic, like blood.

"Your minfd is an interesting place, Allie."
My tumblr.
Yeah no I don't haunt here anymore. Peace

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #15470 on: December 26, 2012, 04:56:17 pm »

The green-haired Marie giggles and throws off her gloves, revealing vicious claws. Babbling madly, she charges- if her crazy motions can be called a charge- the nearest monster and tries to slice it to ribbons.

Isabella wades into the wind and does her best to cleave through the nearest monsters herself via giant claymore.

Pink!Marie smirks and injects something into her arm. Her eyes widen and redden, and she begins to breathe heavily.

...it's not very helpful, since she's knocked down by the wind.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2012, 05:01:51 pm by Twi »

SomeStupidGuy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15471 on: December 26, 2012, 05:01:51 pm »

Nathan takes the pillow off his head and moves into a spot that he can actually hit the person from.

Andre moves in to attack a monster, while Ariana stays a bit further away, trying to hit the monsters with soul arrows.

Jellycat12

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15472 on: December 26, 2012, 05:05:16 pm »

Being in a different position also makes her draconic feature visible. Nayaru leaps out from her shelter, throwing snowballs everywhere. Iris ducks and gets her tail hit.

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15473 on: December 26, 2012, 05:06:27 pm »

The green haired Marie finds the monster she tries to kill ripping all of that Marie's limbs off.

The monsters are too spaced apart to cleave through multiple at a time, hell, none are even next to the group. You could just walk by and none of them would notice. But no. Isabella charges one. The monstrosity she's fighting rips the sword from her grasp and smashes at her with it.

Arnkeni turns her cellphone off and prepares her grenade launcher for if any get too close.

Andre attracts the attention of multiple, one of them vomiting acid to melt through his armor while the others hold him down.

The rain throws Ariana's arrows off course.

All of you are idiots.
My tumblr.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #15474 on: December 26, 2012, 05:10:20 pm »

((Can't say that was obvious. xD Whee, (supposedly) unrequired boss fight!)

Isabella leaps back, as the sword disappears from the monster's grasp and reappears in her own. She tries to assist Andre, though.((She also smacks Slayer for not making that clear AT ALL. A simple 'They don't seem to notice the group' would have helped. xD))

Green!Marie dissolves into something like static on a TV before vanishing completely. A little number 1 appears at the corner of everyone's vision.

Pink!Marie finally overcomes the wind and charges towards Andre as well, attempting to bash the monsters to death.

((Yes, Marie has a KO counter. Because you see, Marie's physical form is fairly fragile. She 'dies' quite a lot. She just reappears after a bit. Fancy magic stuff is required to actually permanently damage her and such. Although in this case, enough 'deaths' probably wouldn't be pleasant regardless.

That and Marie is silly.))
« Last Edit: December 26, 2012, 05:19:41 pm by Twi »

SomeStupidGuy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15475 on: December 26, 2012, 05:16:40 pm »

((We try. Also, soul arrows are magicky, so they can't really be thrown off course.))
Andre draws his talisman and blasts the vomiting monster away, assuming this works he tries to get free of the others.
Ariana fires soul arrows at the monsters attacking Andre.

Nathan gets hit by a snowball in the gut. He responds with another snowball at Nayaru.

Jellycat12

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15476 on: December 26, 2012, 05:24:17 pm »

Nayaru slips in her attempt to dodge the snowball, and lands on her side. She quickly gets back up.

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15477 on: December 26, 2012, 05:41:26 pm »

((Allie's lived most of her life without the presence of magic, so she wouldn't know how it works, leading to it working differently in her mind. I'll feel sorry for someone when they enter the mind of an idiot.))

Isabella remains pursued by the monster of Allie's mind as it rips off chunks of steel.
It tries to speak is a raspy, enraged Southern U.S. accent.
"Yyou aarre noootttttt nnormall! WE KKILL THEE CHILDDREN WHO AREENN'TT NORMAALLL!"

Pink Marie's efforts to bash the monsters to death do not help at all. More of the monsters come over and pin down Andre's arms so that his armor can be pulled and melted off more easily.

Ariana's arrows still fly off course.

Allie lies on the ground in the foot-deep water, whimpering in fear, while Arnkeni tries to get her to stop crying.

You seem to have started a battle you cannot win. This will be a massacre. You? You're gonna be the victims.

Meanwhile, two Reethokern look from outside into Allie's mind.
Ths dmnbld hs... prblms.
My tumblr.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #15478 on: December 26, 2012, 05:50:30 pm »

Isabella vanishes along with the steel, seeing as Marie desummoned her. But still, she...

-=-

Appears outside. Right next to a pair of unsuspecting Reethokern. She's too confused to do anything at the moment, though. Notably, she does not have a single one of her blades.

" ...Huh. Tell me how to get them out and I might not kill you. "

-=-

Pink!Marie looks around, seemingly unaware of Isabella's location.*

" Figured we were going to do that. I wonder."

She injects herself again and screams in pain, before 'dieing' as well.

The counter changes to 2.
Up in the air, a familiar umbrella begins to take shape...

((*Note: Due to whatever the hell just happened, Isabella is unable to manifest steel, meaning she'll have to fight unarmed. She may turn out to be just plain weaker, too. Being rapidly shunted out of Brain Tumbler machine= not good for ghost. And yes, she was 'summoned' in, despite the Marie's insisting otherwise. How would a ghost with no actual ...well, a lot of things.. use that thing?

and yes, I'm an idiot.))
« Last Edit: December 26, 2012, 06:14:33 pm by Twi »

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15479 on: December 26, 2012, 06:56:48 pm »

((SSG? Hello?))
My tumblr.
Pages: 1 ... 1030 1031 [1032] 1033 1034 ... 1337