Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1009 1010 [1011] 1012 1013 ... 1337

Author Topic: Lost and Found of the Multiverse 2.0: I have no clue what's going on anymore  (Read 426064 times)

SomeStupidGuy

• Bay Watcher
  • Just strummin' right along...
    • View Profile
Re: Lost and Found of the Multiverse 2.0: I have no clue what's going on anymore
« Reply #15150 on: December 24, 2012, 01:23:53 pm »

"Or easily amused."
Your favorite pinko progressive nerd-gal. Probably.

OREOSOME

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM.
    • View Profile
Re: Lost and Found of the Multiverse 2.0: I have no clue what's going on anymore
« Reply #15151 on: December 24, 2012, 01:32:14 pm »

"How much you want to bet the veils will find him a more hilarious punching bag then me? I think those things just like to see people squirm in confusion. And the appreciate people acting ridiculous like he does."
She laughs.
Ow! How the fuck do eldritch abominations bitchslap people?
With our pimp tentacles, obviously.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #15152 on: December 24, 2012, 01:33:53 pm »

"It's a shame it doesn't work on Alith. Damned doppelganger powers."

SomeStupidGuy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15153 on: December 24, 2012, 01:38:46 pm »

And another veil falls, making Nathan male again, but also giving him pink hair.
"...'kay. Not great but I can roll with it."

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
  • Time for Taako's opinion.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15154 on: December 24, 2012, 01:47:59 pm »

Arnkeni walks out to follow Marie and Isabella holding what seems to be a device for firing four grenades at once. She's wearing a backpack filled with cans and medical supplies.
"I'm ready."

Allie wakes up from an unusual, two-day-long sleeping schedule.
"Never slept that long."
My tumblr.
Yeah no I don't haunt here anymore. Peace

SomeStupidGuy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15155 on: December 24, 2012, 01:54:21 pm »

Ariana's eyes dart open quickly, evidently she didn't actually go to sleep. "I would hope not."

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #15156 on: December 24, 2012, 02:57:09 pm »

Isabella nods to Arnkeni and presses on.
-=-

Meanwhile, Camille commences sonic destruction of Tiberium on Jacke. Things may or may not actually be heard, because I don't remember if there were specific frequencies in or out of human hearing range that disrupted Tiberium.
-=-
« Last Edit: December 24, 2012, 03:00:43 pm by Twi »

OREOSOME

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15157 on: December 24, 2012, 03:09:07 pm »

The sonic treatment clearly hurts, as sections of Tiberium shatter throughout his body. He winces in pain as it performs its work. After it is finished, he... collapses on the floor.
"I'm okay. I think some of it got into my leg bones. ... This may be a problem."
Ow! How the fuck do eldritch abominations bitchslap people?
With our pimp tentacles, obviously.

SomeStupidGuy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15158 on: December 24, 2012, 03:12:18 pm »

Nathan goes off to the galley to get a cup of coffee.

Andre walks to the fortress silently.

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15159 on: December 24, 2012, 03:23:00 pm »

An explosion is heard nearby.
A group of Reethokern run out from a nearby alley into the group.
"Time to test this machine out."
She starts putting four grenades clearly marked in Kestvoshorik as Chitin Melt.

The glass at the front of the store audibly cracks. Thunder makes itself heard.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2012, 03:28:54 pm by Slayerhero90 »
My tumblr.

SomeStupidGuy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15160 on: December 24, 2012, 03:27:40 pm »

Ariana gets up and walks to the store's front.

Andre blasts a ball of force at the Rethokern and prepares to smash any that get close.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #15161 on: December 24, 2012, 03:51:41 pm »

Camille examines Jacke's leg. She gives him a sympathetic look.

"I'm many things, but a doctorrrr is not one of them. Sorrrry."
-=-

Meanwhile, Flandre!Marie sits back and watches as Isabella lets out a battle roar and does a rather impressive looking leap attack, flapping her wings a couple times to give herself extra height if there is any room for it, before coming crashing down on a hapless Reethoker, using the force of gravity (which she is apparently affected by, surprisingly) to assist her strike.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2012, 03:53:56 pm by Twi »

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15162 on: December 24, 2012, 04:16:00 pm »

A quick count would reveal there to be seven Reethokern, with a very large leader of sorts in the front. Most wield two scimitar-like swords, while the leader has what seems to be a Daetrlunaudk-made shotgun.

One Reethoker is hit by the ball of force, sending it flying into a wall. The wall is sturdier than it. It falls into a heap on the ground. Two jump right next to Andre, intent on cutting him open, but one loses an arm.

The fight is in the open of a bigger-than-Blackreach-sized cavern, so of course there's room to fly. She crushes one Reethoker. Another one wildly swing at Isabella and misses.

Arnkeni finishes loading and fires at the captain. All four grenades fly out, but only three hit the original target. The armless one got hit by the stray. The captain returns fire, but misses, almost hitting Arnkeni's feet.
"Need to improve accuracy on this thing. At least it didn't explode in my face."
She brushes some dust off her face, revealing her skin to be silver.

Captain: Weilding D-Shotgun, Melting
R1: Dead, Slammed Into Wall By Andre
R2: Attacking Andre
R3: Attacking Andre, Missing Right Arm, Melting
R4: Dead, Crushed By Isabella
R5: Panicking, Attacking Isabella
R6: Slow To React

A dark red raptor-creature, a meter or so tall, shakes glass shards out of its scales. It spots Ariana and jumps to attack with its short horns.

Allie gets up to investigate.
My tumblr.

SomeStupidGuy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15163 on: December 24, 2012, 04:22:03 pm »

Ariana blasts it with a soul arrow and gets out of the way.

Andre brings up his shield and waits for one to make a move. If one does happen to attack, he'd parry the blow and bash it in the gut.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #15164 on: December 24, 2012, 04:22:47 pm »

Isabella counterattacks the one who's swinging wildly, aiming to cleave it in half with a single powerful slash. Again, she has the dragon-sized equivalent of a claymore- heck, a zweihander- to do it with. Interestingly, though, several other, smaller blades appear in the ground around her, seemingly just sitting there.

Flandre!Marie floats above the fighting and cackles maniacally.

((Yes, Isabella can pretty much do Infinite Blade Works, except without whatever other stuff came with it. Alas, I see no reason to do so, and I'm not even that familiar with the Nasuverse. XD))
Pages: 1 ... 1009 1010 [1011] 1012 1013 ... 1337