Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1003 1004 [1005] 1006 1007 ... 1337

Author Topic: Lost and Found of the Multiverse 2.0: I have no clue what's going on anymore  (Read 426077 times)

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
Re: Lost and Found of the Multiverse 2.0: I have no clue what's going on anymore
« Reply #15060 on: December 22, 2012, 06:31:54 pm »

Sapphira comes upon the battle and stares.

"What the...oh, hell."

She grabs the stupidly oversized sword off her back and holds it up. Then, somehow, she throws the thing into the air. Quite a decent height, too.

And at the apex, it doesn't come back down. Instead it hovers...and then begins to spin. Then its blade begins to glow with heat.

"Hehe..."

With a flick of Sapphira's finger, the enormous, animated, superheated blade (hot enough that you could forge-weld it to stuff, in case you're wondering) flies  through the air and attempts to slash an android in half. It's actually got a very keen edge, despite the fact that no one would make a sword that large to actually be used to fight. Of course, it is a magically forged and enchanted blade, which probably explains its structural integrity as well.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2012, 06:33:52 pm by Twi »

Jellycat12

• Bay Watcher
  • My destiny is a giant ROCK!?
    • View Profile
Re: Lost and Found of the Multiverse 2.0: I have no clue what's going on anymore
« Reply #15061 on: December 22, 2012, 06:33:11 pm »

Iris continues watching the battle from afar.
)( Pisces and proud of it. )(
Just so you know, I'm a girl.
Songs of the Strawberry Trees~My suggestion game!

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
  • Time for Taako's opinion.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15062 on: December 22, 2012, 06:39:42 pm »

"Both of those words apply to me, new ghost. I make all sorts of bombs and distribute the instructions to everyone else. I need to write down the instructions for the one that only melts chitin."

The food-hunting group make their way to a plaza covered in stands in varying stages of disrepair. Shops that sell various things line the streets.
"Let's get some other stuff while we're here. Let me make a checklist."
My tumblr.
Yeah no I don't haunt here anymore. Peace

OREOSOME

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15063 on: December 22, 2012, 06:44:42 pm »

2 of the Androids fall due to the Newcomers, and 1 other to the aliens it was fighting.
"Take that! And that!"
He fires on both groups, and then some of the sectoids are cut down. The muton blasts a large burst of plasma at Lucas, knocking him off his feet.
Ow! How the fuck do eldritch abominations bitchslap people?
With our pimp tentacles, obviously.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #15064 on: December 22, 2012, 06:46:57 pm »

"I like you already! And people just call me Anarchist. You know, for freedom and all that."

The Anarchist sort of hovers around Arnkeni (figuratively, that is), while Isabella wanders about looking at the shops. Flandre!Marie is trying to go back and forth between the former and the latter and looking mildly comical in doing so.

-=-

Sapphira continues directing the oversized blade, watching it spin and slash stuff. It actually probably makes around three attacks, though.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2012, 06:48:45 pm by Twi »

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15065 on: December 22, 2012, 06:52:00 pm »

"That's nice. Now let's see... I'll get food. Marie, can you get some medical supplies? Isa, darkly colored clothing. And Ana, weapons and bomb supplies. That sound reasonable?"
My tumblr.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #15066 on: December 22, 2012, 06:55:15 pm »

"Well, I can't actually move things, but I guess I'll try?"

"I can do that eassssily enough. One would think I  would probably need, ah, currency, though. Or goodsss to barter."

"Psh, you have no sense of adventure. Just take what you want."

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15067 on: December 22, 2012, 06:59:52 pm »

"I'm fairly certain that all the shopkeepers are dead. And if they aren't, they probably wouldn't mind."
Arnkeni points the others in the right direction before running off to  food store.
My tumblr.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #15068 on: December 22, 2012, 07:03:09 pm »

"Ah. That explainsss a few thingsss."

"Sweeeeet."

Isabella and the Anarchist head off to their respective tasks.

Flandre!Marie, meanwhile, manages to summon the hapless Templar from before for the grunt work of hers. He is just as grumbly as last time.

"I'm a soldier, not a bag carrier!"

"Not my fault I'm not here to move things. Now grab that. GENTLY."

OREOSOME

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15069 on: December 22, 2012, 07:08:51 pm »

Finally, all the Enemies are destroyed. Except for one. The last Android clambers into the ship, and it begins to lift. The armaments on the craft, mostly Autocannons, prepare to fire.
"Um... This is bad. Very bad."
He fires a large shell at the craft, blowing up a single wing of the ship. It keeps flying. And then it shoots. It unleashes a hail of bullets. Lucas tries to redirect them with his power, and succeeds, keeping them away from the others, but he is not so lucky. He  has several holes in him from the bullets, which are strangely cauterized. Trebuchet fires a burst of laser into the cockpit, forcing it to crash.
"W-why would you a-assist the *Static* Oppresors... They would not do-do the same... for us."
The android shuts down.
"Ugh... That hurts. Probably will just need a few days in the medbay."
Trebuchet begins to carry him to the ship.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #15070 on: December 22, 2012, 07:13:07 pm »

Gaston is outside, waving his saber around.

----

Richard's in his room.

----

Alith is hiding in a tree, tracking a deer.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #15071 on: December 22, 2012, 07:14:24 pm »

Sapphira frowns and walks over to Lucas.

"You are injured."

She takes out some sort of arcane-looking device, points it at him, and turns it on. It promptly recovers 1d8+3 hit points or so heals him a decent bit,seemingly pumping/beaming its contents into him. She sighs and puts it away.

"I really need to find a way to squeeze more than one use into those...refilling them is so irritating sometimes..."

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15072 on: December 22, 2012, 07:16:09 pm »

Arnkeni makes it to the store she was headed to. It's mostly empty, but a few unopened cans lie on the ground and shelves.
"That'll help."
She scoops them up.
My tumblr.

OREOSOME

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15073 on: December 22, 2012, 07:19:23 pm »

Lucas' wounds heal up very quickly. He gets up, and decides to Hover the remains from the crash site to the ship.
"Well, that was easy. Maybe I could help with that problem, though. I can sort of condense the device's workings into a smaller form, including the... Whatever you just sprayed on me. If it is more densely packed per square inch, then you can fit more in, right?"

Jellycat12

• Bay Watcher
  • My destiny is a giant ROCK!?
    • View Profile
« Reply #15074 on: December 22, 2012, 07:21:19 pm »

Iris jumps down and makes her way to the entrance, not noticing a veil fall on her and turn her neon green.
)( Pisces and proud of it. )(
Just so you know, I'm a girl.
Songs of the Strawberry Trees~My suggestion game!
Pages: 1 ... 1003 1004 [1005] 1006 1007 ... 1337