Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 98 99 [100] 101 102 ... 1337

Author Topic: Lost and Found of the Multiverse 2.0: I have no clue what's going on anymore  (Read 425502 times)

Cassandra

• Bay Watcher
  • Serpent Lady, Slayer of Ancients
    • View Profile
Re: Lost and Found of the Multiverse 2.0: SPHESSSHIP
« Reply #1485 on: November 01, 2012, 11:26:06 pm »

Ke buries her nose in Barth's clothing.
Cassandra likes elves for their taste, Cobalt for it's pretty colors, and kittens for their cute intentions. She is incredibly strong, but horribly unlucky, and speaks with a rasping accent. She is white with black eyes. She likes dwarves for their hilarious intentions.

"The fuck do you mean by 'plot'"

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1486 on: November 01, 2012, 11:28:07 pm »

Ke buries her nose in Barth's clothing.
"I'm very sorry."

"Well, it seems to impede my ability to see straight. So it'll probably but a full-blood out of commission for a while."

"Here then." Barth says, tying cloths around Bryan and Ke's mouths and noses/snouts/approximate anatomic equivalent and grabbing their wrists with his hands, helping them both outside.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2012, 11:29:58 pm by Caellath »
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% more pointless rambling!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1487 on: November 01, 2012, 11:30:32 pm »

Bryan's eyes return to normal.

"Now all we have to do is cover our tracks... And preferably find a way to mobilize the shelter..."

SomeStupidGuy

• Bay Watcher
  • Just strummin' right along...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1488 on: November 01, 2012, 11:31:32 pm »

"Allie and I found a car earlier."
Your favorite pinko progressive nerd-gal. Probably.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1489 on: November 01, 2012, 11:34:54 pm »

Barth throws a smaller bundle of the same leaves inside, but lights the tip before. "I believe this will give us enough time. The smoke will be restricted to the area near the hole we made..."

The medic stares at their tracks. "Well, this place is cold and it seems to suffer blizzards from time to time. I think the wind and the snow will probably be our best allies in this case."
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1490 on: November 01, 2012, 11:37:24 pm »

"They would, if Torikan weren't adapted to this kind of climate. Blizzards are barely an irritant for them."

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1491 on: November 01, 2012, 11:39:53 pm »

"Why don't you all run? I can distract them, then dissolve into the air or something. It's my fault anyway."

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1492 on: November 01, 2012, 11:40:45 pm »

"They would, if Torikan weren't adapted to this kind of climate. Blizzards are barely an irritant for them."

"What I meant is that the snow and wind will cover our tracks if we move quick enough." Barth said, the chilly wind howling as he moved away quickly from the ship.

He taps his chin thoughtfully.
"Unless they are good even at tracking through snow, but then again, I never saw a civilization that did that. The snow and wind usually cover and destroys footprints and smells."

"Why don't you all run? I can distract them, then dissolve into the air or something. It's my fault anyway."
"No, we need more medics than only me."
>Yes?

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1493 on: November 01, 2012, 11:44:25 pm »

"Well, that's somewhat reassuring, but I'm still a little worried."

((Gonna disappear for the night. Three nights of not getting to sleep until after midnight is starting to get to me.))
« Last Edit: November 01, 2012, 11:46:09 pm by Vorthon »

SomeStupidGuy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1494 on: November 01, 2012, 11:47:38 pm »

"Like I said, we have a vehicle. We just grab everything we need and drive off into the sunset. No more problems with angry cat people."
James gestures to the horizon in an exaggerated manner.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1495 on: November 01, 2012, 11:48:41 pm »

"Well, that's somewhat reassuring, but I'm still a little worried."

"Yeah, it's all supposition. Let's hope the same mind tricks and constant environment changes that get us now and then happen to them." Barth smiles to Ke, patting her head reassuringly.

"Like I said, we have a vehicle. We just grab everything we need and drive off into the sunset. No more problems with angry cat people."
James gestures to the horizon in an exaggerated manner.
"Oh, a vehicle. I thought you mentioned a 'truck'. I'm not very familiar with the term."
>Yes?

Cassandra

• Bay Watcher
  • Serpent Lady, Slayer of Ancients
    • View Profile
« Reply #1496 on: November 01, 2012, 11:50:47 pm »

She yawns, and nuzzles his neck, before tightening her hold. She's decided to get some sleep.
Cassandra likes elves for their taste, Cobalt for it's pretty colors, and kittens for their cute intentions. She is incredibly strong, but horribly unlucky, and speaks with a rasping accent. She is white with black eyes. She likes dwarves for their hilarious intentions.

"The fuck do you mean by 'plot'"

SomeStupidGuy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1497 on: November 01, 2012, 11:52:47 pm »

"Right, probably should've explained what that is. Oh, there's a guy we kidnapped in the back of it, fair warning."
((Welp, time to sleep.))
« Last Edit: November 02, 2012, 12:06:54 am by SomeStupidGuy »

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1498 on: November 01, 2012, 11:59:47 pm »

She yawns, and nuzzles his neck, before tightening her hold. She's decided to get some sleep.

Barth gets to the camp, helps a little with the whole matter of changing places ((however that is dealt with, due to the fact I'm taking my leave to sleep)) and drifts into a quick nap with Ke still attached to him.
>Yes?

SomeStupidGuy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1499 on: November 02, 2012, 05:13:07 pm »

"Allie! Get up! Angry cat people are probably going to murder us!"
James climbs into the truck's cab and starts the engine.
Pages: 1 ... 98 99 [100] 101 102 ... 1337