Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

What do we investigate?

You hear something snorting in the distance, sounds like something is in the middle of a good meal.
- 2 (33.3%)
You can swear you hear something, crying. Like it lost something dear to it.
- 0 (0%)
You see a nest filled with eggs on top of a barren tree. Maybe you could snag one?
- 4 (66.7%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: Pokemon:Paper and Rock version  (Read 3639 times)

UltraValican

• Bay Watcher
  • The Man aiming to be a Man!
    • View Profile
Re: Pokemon:Paper and Rock version
« Reply #30 on: November 02, 2012, 06:08:23 pm »

You decide the search the plains, with newborns in tow, for mice. However, the monsters seem to prefer small insects, too bad they won't eat the stingy bugs.
The time for you're contest with Rock draws near, and you arrive to find a rather nervous looking Rival.
I bet you didn't catch anything! BEHOLD THE MAGNIFICENCE OF THE BEAST I FOUND AT THE BEACH
Clenched in Rocks hand is a...a..fish with an old mans jaw?

Bacul..Bascu..in..., the beast cries out. Gasping for water, biggie fish can breath like you, but you personally think they prefer wet places.
You laugh and show Rock you're three beautiful babies. Rock shakes his head.
You win.What shall we call the tribe, oh Glorious leader.

Would you rather be an Ant in Heaven or a Man in Hell?

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 02, 2012, 06:10:13 pm »

The paper tribe. Duh.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 02, 2012, 06:11:33 pm »

No, the Scissors Tribe!

Or the Rex Clan.

Clan sounds cool.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
  • A photo is worth 1,000 words... all: Guilty!
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 02, 2012, 06:42:44 pm »

Pasciro tribe. [Paper, Scissors, Rock combined. He, of course, comes last. Yet we shall take the high road. He is obviously an important person in the tribe... Maybe.]
The demon code prevents me from declining a rock-off challenge.

Is the admiral of the SS Lapidot.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 02, 2012, 06:45:23 pm »

I will vote for Pasciro.

I can't wait until we meet Scissors.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 02, 2012, 07:04:10 pm »

I'll go with Pasciro only if we're Pasciro Clan. Deal?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
  • A photo is worth 1,000 words... all: Guilty!
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 02, 2012, 07:05:12 pm »

I can agree to that.
The demon code prevents me from declining a rock-off challenge.

Is the admiral of the SS Lapidot.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 02, 2012, 07:15:16 pm »

Pasciro Clan
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

UltraValican

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 03, 2012, 06:48:55 pm »

In the year time forgot Paper the human and Rock the Human, along with three Archens and one Basculin formed the Pasciro Clan

Okay, Chief-chiefta-, I'm sorry but I can't call a loser like you "Chieftain". Moving on. We need to find members, that means we're going to need to find other people. While I was looking for my Pokemon on the beach, I found what appeared to be the leftovers of an old campfire. The ashes were still smoldering, and there was various debris strewn about. In the debris I found this.
Rock pulls out a wooden circle, the circle has two semi-circles with a single circle in the center carved on it.
I also saw smoke and heard drums beating coming from the forest a few hours ago. If people are there, they are probably on the move. So we're going to need decide what to investigate.
So do we investigate the Abandoned beach side camp or The smoke and drums in the forest?

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 03, 2012, 07:33:35 pm »

Send Rick to the drums and investigate the abandoned camp, fishing if we have time.
Sig

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 03, 2012, 07:52:09 pm »

Send Rick to the drums and investigate the abandoned camp, fishing if we have time.

Do the opposite of this.  Diplomatic relations should be handled personally, gives you an edge in superiority over rock.
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 03, 2012, 08:32:17 pm »

Do the opposite of this.  Diplomatic relations should be handled personally, gives you an edge in superiority over rock.
I'm playing a Uriah Gambit. Your points make sense.
Ask Rock to try to catch a bigger fish. Maybe we'll be lucky and he'll be eaten by a Gyarados.
Sig

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 03, 2012, 08:34:06 pm »

I'm playing a Uriah Gambit. Your points make sense.
Ask Rock to try to catch a bigger fish. Maybe we'll be lucky and he'll be eaten by a Gyarados.
...let's find something to counter his fish.
...I think my idea may have put us at a great advantage.  One that I did not realize till now.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2012, 08:35:37 pm by Zanzetkuken The Great »

UltraValican

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 09, 2012, 08:21:32 pm »

You tell Rock to search the campsite and to find a bigger fish.
Tsk. I already searched the site. I guess I'll look for something betteror catch some z's.
You go into the forest yourself, and search for the drummers. Your three Pokemon tag along, sometimes managing to glide for a few seconds when they aren't hopping on the ground.
BZZZT
What was, that!
YAAAAH OOFFFF OUCHY,OUCHY!!!
You hear signs of commotion not to far from here ,it sounds like a a few people are fighting...something.
BUZZZZZZZZZDRIBUZZZZZ
Sounds like stingy bugs. Stingy Bugs aren't too toughen their own, but they are fond of swarming. Those people could be in big trouble.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 09, 2012, 08:22:44 pm »

Go help, of course! Follow the plot!
Sig
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4