Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 11

Author Topic: The Bay12 Fight Club  (Read 13763 times)

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
Re: The Bay12 Fight Club
« Reply #30 on: November 02, 2012, 11:22:22 am »

Knock down, rip out stomach, beat to death with stomach.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

TopHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 02, 2012, 01:26:52 pm »

Knock down, stamp on face.
I would ask why fire can burn two men to death without getting hot enough to burn a book, but then I read "INEXTINGUISHABLE RUNNING KAMIKAZE RADIOACTIVE FLAMING ZOMBIE" and realized that logic, reason, and physics are all occupied with crying in the corner right now.

agertor

• Bay Watcher
  • Socks, so useful I wear them
    • View Profile
    • Hey it's me on Steam.
« Reply #32 on: November 05, 2012, 06:43:01 pm »

Session 1

Greenstarfanatic vs Scelly9

*Waiting for Scelly*

TopHat vs Xantalos

5 v 5 (Im not even joking here guys... These are what the dice roll says... Three times in a row now. Im going to multiply any damage given in the next round by three. And I will do that for every roll that is tied. So whatever you score, say you have 4 over the other person, it becomes 12 at three times.)

As you go to knock each other down, your arms lock into the other's, this fight was becoming increasingly difficult as move for move, you cancel one another out and the stress and wear was starting to show across both of you. Both of you were going to murder each other, and god was it going to be gruesome once one defeats the other.

Session 2

GamerLord vs. Ultimuh

LET THE FIGHTING COMMENCE.

You both hear the announcement from the speaker as your numbers light up for the fights. Will both fighters paged please enter the fighting grounds so that they may begin a fight. As you two enter, you enter a caged arena, it wasn't an opening like most fights. You hear the announcer from the table begin his announcements. "This Match is set to be a Weapons in a Cage Match and it is for the WEAPONS CHAMPIONSHIP As you hear this weapons begin falling around both of you. These weapons are listed as follow, and any same weapons you both intend to grab, you have a struggle battle for, before the real action. There was no escape or running in this cage, the cage itself could also be used as a weapon if used correctly.

Weapons: Fireaxe, Extinguisher, Cookie Tray, Unicycle, Dog cage, Water(?) Balloons, Deodorant, and a replica Captain America Shield.
I AM THE SOCK PUPPET MAN
I came back with my sandwich. That was the saddest sandwich, I had ever eaten in my entire life.
you are an evil person sock.

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
  • BOOM! Avatar gone! (for now)
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 05, 2012, 06:49:12 pm »

I grab the Fireaxe and chop away at GamerLord!

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #34 on: November 05, 2012, 08:37:54 pm »

Crowd:
The shield! Go for the shield!!

agertor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Hey it's me on Steam.
« Reply #35 on: November 05, 2012, 10:24:47 pm »

Crowd:

Security quickly comes to swipe the single man screaming for the shield. He would hear radio chatter, saying that he knew too much. A black bag would go over his head and he would disappear with men in suits out the doors. We here at the Bay12 Fight Club do not condone actions that may, or may not result in the words. "Go for the shield" As it is obvious they are evil people and must be sent to a camp where no one will see them again. /comedy skit
I AM THE SOCK PUPPET MAN
I came back with my sandwich. That was the saddest sandwich, I had ever eaten in my entire life.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 05, 2012, 11:13:07 pm »

Elbow TopHat in throat, rip out crotch, beat to death with crotch.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2012, 10:34:12 am by Xantalos »
Sig! Onol

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #37 on: November 06, 2012, 12:01:08 am »

Crowd:

Security quickly comes to swipe the single man screaming for the shield. He would hear radio chatter, saying that he knew too much. A black bag would go over his head and he would disappear with men in suits out the doors. We here at the Bay12 Fight Club do not condone actions that may, or may not result in the words. "Go for the shield" As it is obvious they are evil people and must be sent to a camp where no one will see them again. /comedy skit
((Lol. Now I have to do that every few turns.))

TopHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 06, 2012, 03:19:10 am »

Stamp on Xantalos's toes! Then spit in his eye and kill BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY. o
I would ask why fire can burn two men to death without getting hot enough to burn a book, but then I read "INEXTINGUISHABLE RUNNING KAMIKAZE RADIOACTIVE FLAMING ZOMBIE" and realized that logic, reason, and physics are all occupied with crying in the corner right now.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 06, 2012, 01:53:08 pm »

Kick im inna nuts!
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Thecard

• Bay Watcher
  • Back in With the Old!
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 06, 2012, 01:57:45 pm »

Any room in here for ol' pacifistic me? :DI'm not really a pacifist, I just suck at fighting.

I think the slaughter part is what made them angry.
OOC: Dachshundofdoom: This is how the world ends, not with a bang but with goddamn VUVUZELAS.
Those hookers aren't getting out any time soon, no matter how many fancy gadgets they have :v

agertor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Hey it's me on Steam.
« Reply #41 on: November 07, 2012, 02:48:49 am »

((There is room FOR EVERYONE, although i update rather casually, but i give enough time in my opinion for everyone to post.))

Session 1

Greenstarfanatic vs Scelly9

1 vs 6

Greenstar runs with the instrument at Scelly with full force intended, arms raised above to leave the lower region exposed. The pure force of the kick left Greenstar's knees buckled, and the body crumpled down. Greenstar wouldn't see too much more as white flashed over his eyes and he passed out at Scelly's feet. The crowd is silent, and they boo Scelly, a lot of them screaming "CHEAP SHOT" at Scelly. The bell rings and Greenstar is hauled away for medical treatment for his boys, they were gonna need it.

TopHat vs Xantalos

3 v 6 = 3 * 3 = 1 v 9

As Tophat went for a quick stomp to the toes, Xanta was able to pull back and rush back foward, the quick elbow marked a decompression of air from the throat, and instantly the voice of TopHat was gone. He was already suffering from asphyxiation due to the collapse of his throat. As he was falling, Xantalos held TopHat by his crotch so he would not fall, and since Tophat was still conscious and could not concede defeat, this left a smile on Xanta's face. A tight grip was felt until the blood was visible, a chunk from Tophat came out and clenching it hard in his fist, he quickly moved in forward, hitting with the remains of his crotch and surrounding area, into his face. The bell would ring and the referees would hold Xanta back from further damage. Taking his crotch and TopHat away, they would need treatment. Vid sort of related? Warning bloody

The bell would ring once more with very little time to rest. Xantalos would stand before Scelly9. And you could hear the announcement. This match is set for the Fighting Championship! It will be a tables match! While weapons were scarce here, you both feel your feet vibrate and you are forced on to a tower of wooden tables holding you both up. It must of been ten stories of sturdy wooden tables. Weapons weren't able to be gotten here, but a significant throw downwards could end badly.

Xantalos vs Scelly 9

Fighting Championship match

Session 2

Gamerlord vs Ultimuh

*Waiting on gamerlord wait 1 of 3*

Thecard vs Jellycat 12

Both participants are called to this arena, and the arena is an opened parking lot with the crowd itself as the barrier. This was set to be a normal fighting bout. Let the match begin!

« Last Edit: November 07, 2012, 02:54:47 am by agertor »
I AM THE SOCK PUPPET MAN

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 07, 2012, 02:52:51 am »

Trip Scelly, then sidekick him off the table pile while he's in midair.
Sig! Onol

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 07, 2012, 04:23:48 am »

Grab his leg as he tries to kick, wrench it.
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 07, 2012, 04:34:44 am »

Awesome!
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 11