Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 51 52 [53] 54 55 ... 62

Author Topic: Corneroids  (Read 108482 times)

Girlinhat

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:large ears]
    • View Profile
Re: Corneroids
« Reply #780 on: December 06, 2012, 10:57:45 pm »

I vote we hop on servers immediately and start recording things and writing down for posterity.  Then a year from now we can look back, "Oh god do you remember when Anti-Personnel Cannons were overpowered?  And we still thought small ships were a good idea?"

Korbac

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm very annoying, so tell me to STFU if need be
    • View Profile
Q. When is? A. NOW. GO SWIFTLY.
« Reply #781 on: December 06, 2012, 11:18:51 pm »

Agreed. :D

"Do you remember when we actually used guns? Man, that was dumb. Peeps didn't know about ramming"

Girlinhat

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:large ears]
    • View Profile
« Reply #782 on: December 06, 2012, 11:24:51 pm »

"Man we had some really intense fight before missiles..."

Korbac

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #783 on: December 06, 2012, 11:28:22 pm »

"Miss the days when you could build on the enemy ship to ruin it's aerodynamics..."

Facekillz058

• Bay Watcher
  • Personal Text!
    • View Profile
« Reply #784 on: December 07, 2012, 06:27:00 am »

MULTIPLAYORRRRRR
(づ◕◕)づ・。*。✧・゜゜・。✧。*・゜゜・✧。・­¬¬¬¬¬¬¬゜゜・。*。・゜*✧・。*。✧

werty892

• Bay Watcher
  • Neat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #785 on: December 07, 2012, 06:46:42 am »

"Those were the good old days were everything was OP and a single fighter could take down a spacestation."

Korbac

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #786 on: December 07, 2012, 08:25:57 am »

To be honest, unless 'auto-pilot' guns are in, I fully believe a fighter could take down a space station. Just find that blind spot...

Valtam

• Bay Watcher
  • [VALUE:LEISURE_TIME:50]
    • View Profile
« Reply #787 on: December 07, 2012, 08:42:16 am »

I'll be willing to join into the venerable ranks of the Bay12 Corneroids Defense Force, as soon as it's possible.
my first quest was to seige a nemacrcors tower i killed 3 nemacrcors the got killed by a zombie fly.
How on earth did you manage to do that twice?

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #788 on: December 07, 2012, 11:01:22 am »

I hope our own server will be fun. Even tough you'll have to fly *very* far to get any sort of material.
Imagine the starting asteroid after a few weeks.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #789 on: December 07, 2012, 11:08:27 am »

I hope our own server will be fun. Even tough you'll have to fly *very* far to get any sort of material.
What starting asteroid? ;)

Also, who plans on hosting it? I'd been interested but someone who could leave it up all the time would be better.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

werty892

• Bay Watcher
  • Neat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #790 on: December 07, 2012, 11:18:55 am »

What starting asteroid? ;)

Also, who plans on hosting it? I'd been interested but someone who could leave it up all the time would be better.

We could find some popular server and join it, take it over. I'm pretty sure none of us can have a dedicated server, and besides, we need competition.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #791 on: December 07, 2012, 11:20:23 am »

I'd rather have a B12-only server, tbh. I bet we can find somebody that can host a dedicated server

they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #792 on: December 07, 2012, 11:21:32 am »

Well if no one can be up all the time, I can still do my on during the day/evening EST thing like I've done with other things for a B12 server.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

werty892

• Bay Watcher
  • Neat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #793 on: December 07, 2012, 11:21:47 am »

I'd rather have a B12-only server, tbh. I bet we can find somebody that can host a dedicated server

But...but... who we gonna shoot?

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #794 on: December 07, 2012, 11:43:20 am »

Eachother. Dummy ships. Asteroids.
I think a "popular" server would basically consist of one person spawncamping everyone with full thullium, titanium and a bigass heavvy titanium ship.

Pages: 1 ... 51 52 [53] 54 55 ... 62