Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 15

Author Topic: The Unicorn chronicles: Chapter 2  (Read 11637 times)

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The Unicorn chronicles: chapter one RTD
« Reply #30 on: October 24, 2012, 07:39:02 pm »

Cocidius looks at the elf.
"I am only a young warrior amongst my people and am not considered to be of any standing but what does this matter? I am young and those above me are old they have had much time to battle and I have had little. What better way for the young or inexperienced to improve then on a quest that will likely see us dead? But I will cleave many heads before I a to die."

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 24, 2012, 07:46:51 pm »

Aristarsta looked at the Wargal askance. "That is a rather elaborate name for one such as yourself. I was expecting something simpler."

To Narira she shrugged. "And many less astute, I suppose. There are merits beyond power, sometimes even because of a lack of it."
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 24, 2012, 07:48:27 pm »

Swings my Axe at the insulting magic mans neck stopping just short of hitting his neck.

"Perhaps you would like me to shorten you by a head perhaps that will help you learn what to expect?"

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 24, 2012, 07:56:54 pm »

To Narira she shrugged. "And many less astute, I suppose. There are merits beyond power, sometimes even because of a lack of it."

"Perhaps...but I have never been a very good student...I honestly planned to be a gardener...or maybe a harpist..." She said, mind wandering.

She then turned to look at the Wargel as well.

"Our peoples have many different beliefs then, Saer Mithras.

Elves are a hardy and long lived race, but we do not look for death without reason-there is no honor in dying before your appointed time, because you were a fool. Or a Glory-Seeker, which a fool with a sword.

My name is Nárira Tanendonel, anyway. Nice to mee..."

She watched the Wargal respond to Aristarsta comment in a predictably barbaric fashion. Such threatening postures were a way of survival in Wargal culture, used to delineate pack structure and the chain of command without resorting to overt violence. Used on other Humanoids, though...it just made them look psychotically violent.

She didn't bother to raise her wand.

"Peace, Wargen. You have upheld your honor in the eyes of your ancestors. Lay thine axe aside, and let us speak as friends, unto the tenth and sixth crows calling." She said, more or less reciting the Wargen Peace Oath for asking one to settle down and not cause trouble. Maybe it would work?
« Last Edit: October 24, 2012, 08:00:23 pm by Dwarmin »
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 24, 2012, 08:03:03 pm »

Aristarsta glanced at the elf, her posture unchanged from before the Wargal's outburst. She decided to hold her tongue in deference to the elf's efforts.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 24, 2012, 08:08:11 pm »

Lower my axe.

"My people may know no magic mage but not make the mistake of thinking we are fools.
There is a reason why even the emperor has not tried to exterminate us.
You should remember next time you consider us to be stupid that we have survived a long time on the strength of our blade arms I'd be happy to demonstrate if that is not clear enough for you.
"

Turn to the elf.
"Your knowledge of my peoples customs is impressive, might I know the name of the elf who knows so much of my people?"
« Last Edit: October 24, 2012, 08:09:43 pm by mesor »

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 24, 2012, 08:17:18 pm »

She repeated herself...

"My name is Ná-rir-a Tane-nd-onel. " She said, sounding it out. Knowing most people just called her 'Nari' in the end anyway. The A is silent, fools.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2012, 08:25:38 pm by Dwarmin »
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #37 on: October 24, 2012, 08:23:42 pm »

Ganhus watches the others as they make idle conversation while doing their best to ignore him. He knew he made others uncomfortable with his hulking stature and gruff appearance. He shifted his weight and emitted a low growl as he pondered the immensity of the undertaking.
Ganhus wonders where we would even begin on such a journey. He has no need for steeds or pack animals, but the rest of you would be quite helpless attempting such a long journey on foot.

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 24, 2012, 08:30:07 pm »

Turns to glare at the troll.
" I am every bit as tough as you my over large friend, anywhere that you can walk I can follow. "
« Last Edit: October 24, 2012, 09:06:16 pm by mesor »

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 24, 2012, 08:58:35 pm »

"I suppose I could buy a horse." Nárira adds, shrugging.

Action: Nárira goes to do just that, asking the bartender where some transportation might be purchased.

mentallama

• Bay Watcher
  • I need a bigger weapon
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 24, 2012, 09:00:12 pm »

Just need Serious to post an action. (As a side note I love the fact you are really into your characters)
Also under the HEROS WHO HAVE DREAMED section I have posted your char sheets and also your stats. 
War is not about who is right but who is left.
-unknown

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 24, 2012, 09:04:24 pm »

(( My character rocks I get to have massive fits of rage and smash things. Whats not to like? ))

mentallama

• Bay Watcher
  • I need a bigger weapon
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 24, 2012, 09:05:36 pm »

(( My character rocks I get to have massive fits of rage and smash things. Whats not to like? ))
Good point :)
War is not about who is right but who is left.
-unknown

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 24, 2012, 09:54:04 pm »

(Ugh, I step out for a few hours and the thread explodes with posts. I'm... just not going to bother with RP, I already missed all of it anyway. I mean, Irony, Dwar, and Gun aren't even on right now... >.<)

Talon ignores all the in-fighting going on among the strangers and checks to see how much gold he has. Clearly if the dream was meant for only one of them, as one had suggested, it was meant for him and he needed to make sure he was properly equipped for an adventure.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 24, 2012, 09:56:48 pm »

(( Hah and what am I chopped liver? ))
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 15