Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 15

Author Topic: The Unicorn chronicles: Chapter 2  (Read 11655 times)

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
Re: The Unicorn chronicles: chapter one RTD
« Reply #75 on: October 26, 2012, 07:05:33 pm »

Nárira whirled, looking for another target...

Action: Fire another Ice Bolt at a soldier!
« Last Edit: October 26, 2012, 08:34:04 pm by Dwarmin »
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

mentallama

• Bay Watcher
  • I need a bigger weapon
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: October 26, 2012, 07:32:13 pm »

Any time aafter a round of actions i will update the stats if you use stamina/mana or lose health or gain/lose gold, so you never need to worry about how much you have because it's right there.  :D (aren't I nice)
War is not about who is right but who is left.
-unknown

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: October 26, 2012, 07:43:16 pm »

(( Making me obey my base instinct is not a good idea mate I'm a wargal my base instinct is to destroy and once that spell hits me I won't care if it's an enemy or one of you I cut in half, plus it's gonna cripple me the moment it wears off. ))

mentallama

• Bay Watcher
  • I need a bigger weapon
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: October 26, 2012, 07:47:12 pm »

(only 90% of you anyways) :)
-unknown

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: October 26, 2012, 07:53:23 pm »

(( damn I hoped it would be less effective on me given that wargals are the kind of people who will keep fighting all day and never seem to get tired. But I am curious is it possible for me to develop a passive skill that will reduce how quickly I get tired to make the down side of his spell less severe? ))

mentallama

• Bay Watcher
  • I need a bigger weapon
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: October 26, 2012, 07:54:47 pm »

(( damn I hoped it would be less effective on me given that wargals are the kind of people who will keep fighting all day and never seem to get tired. ))
In this case no, it's under her skill description, no special treatment today
-unknown

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: October 26, 2012, 07:57:13 pm »

(( Hmm in that case when this inevitably goes wrong and I attack an ally can it be her? I really don't need my ally crippling me in the middle of a fight lol. Plus I have a feeling a wargal would be very unhappy about somebody messing with his head. Can I develop a skill that allows me to recover faster then?))
« Last Edit: October 26, 2012, 07:59:38 pm by mesor »

mentallama

• Bay Watcher
  • I need a bigger weapon
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: October 26, 2012, 08:04:53 pm »

(( Hmm in that case when this inevitably goes wrong and I attack an ally can it be her? I really don't need my ally crippling me in the middle of a fight lol. Plus I have a feeling a wargal would be very unhappy about somebody messing with his head. Can I develop a skill that allows me to recover faster then?))
You'll still be able to fight just not use skills, they are the only thing that use stamina. It's very unlikely that you would attack her if all you care about is killing, she is at a range. If she uses it enough on you, you'll gain a resistance bonus and lose less stamina, so in a way yes.
-unknown

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #83 on: October 26, 2012, 08:08:03 pm »

Count how many foes lie before me, then proceed to strike them down. Try to capture at least one for questioning.

mentallama

• Bay Watcher
  • I need a bigger weapon
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: October 26, 2012, 08:09:04 pm »

Waiting on IRONY
-unknown

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: October 26, 2012, 08:15:02 pm »

((She's not messing with your head, just removing your inhibitions, making you a better warrior. Heh.

Also, we need to test out this spell before we get into a real battle-this one is going to be end pretty quickly, so you won't be in any danger. Can you save cutting me in half till we know what it actually does? Normally, I'd ask permission. :P))
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: October 26, 2012, 08:19:09 pm »

(( We'll see depends if you get me injured or not. But feel free to use it on me whenever we are safe and not in a fight, once I develop a resistance to it then it'll be very useful when combined with my skills, but it does remove all inhibitions including the ones that tell me which people it is ok to kill and which ones to leave alive. How many guards are we actually dealing with here btw? I have an idea but it'd require probably 9-10 sets of human armor at least assuming this town has a smith. ))

mentallama

• Bay Watcher
  • I need a bigger weapon
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: October 26, 2012, 08:21:43 pm »

(( We'll see depends if you get me injured or not. But feel free to use it on me whenever we are safe and not in a fight, once I develop a resistance to it then it'll be very useful when combined with my skills, but it does remove all inhibitions including the ones that tell me which people it is ok to kill and which ones to leave alive. How many guards are we actually dealing with here btw? I have an idea but it'd require probably 9-10 sets of human armor at least assuming this town has a smith. ))
7, 3 are on the ground and mortally wounded.
-unknown

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: October 26, 2012, 08:25:16 pm »

((@Mesor: You would only start Teamkilling if your character is naturally a sociopathic maniac...))

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: October 26, 2012, 08:27:35 pm »

(( Damn not enough, was gonna take the armor to a smith and have him melt it down to make a set of armor for me but 7 humans armor would not be enough to outfit somebody of my size. Guess I'll take whatever I can grab to sell and just build up enough money to buy some armor instead. Well..... he kinda is he's just learned to control it, plus your all strangers so he has no reason not to decide to off you all. ))
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 15