Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 15

Author Topic: The Unicorn chronicles: Chapter 2  (Read 11617 times)

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
Re: The Unicorn chronicles: chapter one RTD
« Reply #15 on: October 24, 2012, 06:13:50 pm »

((….now what?))
Wake up.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 24, 2012, 06:15:21 pm »

Talon took stock of himself, his inventory, and his surroundings.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 24, 2012, 06:22:38 pm »

Wake up then close my eyes spin in a circle and walk in whatever direction I end up facing.

mentallama

• Bay Watcher
  • I need a bigger weapon
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 24, 2012, 06:36:28 pm »

Talon: You fall out of the bed you rented for the night and upon waking spring to your feet and grap your closest ave swinging it around trying to find your attacker. After a few moments of useless rage you calm down and grab your gear and put your boots on. You think about the dream you just had and shrug walking out the door and down the stairs into the main hall of the inn..

Narira: You slowly open your eyes and look around the inn you wandered into last night. You don't remember falling asleep but considering your long journey from the Shemlin forest it's not that surprizing. The inn keeper was nice enough to throw a blanket on you and not kick you out at closing. You stand from the wooden chair that you were sitting in and stretch your sore muscles. You think to the dream you just woke up from and think about it's meaning.

Ganhus-leks: You wake up on the floor with a pounding headache. You try to think about what happened last night but all that comes to mind is a dwarf and a lot of ale. That bastard must have died if I feel like this but you look up and see him walking down the stairs perfectly fine. You slowly get up but then the dream you had flashes across your mind and you stay at an awkward position of getting up and still laying down thinking about it.

Aristarsta: You walk into the inn and take a seat at one of the tables and think about the vision you had. You think back but cannot think of this type of thing ever happening in your races history. You know what the figure was though. The Unicorns have always been a symbol for this land but many thought of them as folk lore but not you, at least not after what it told you.

Cocidius: You wake up looking at the sky squinting your eyes against the early sun. Those images you had while sleeping confuse you. The Wargal have never had such an occurance happen to them before so you have no idea what to think of them. You look around and regonize where you are and quickly walk around the building closest to you and go inside and look around. You see a Troll on the ground, A Magic User in the corner, an Elven at a table, and a Dwarf at the base of the stairs. The Wargal have never been known to be smart but you realize something amazing has happened. Everyone has just seen the same pictures as you.
War is not about who is right but who is left.
-unknown

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 24, 2012, 06:39:50 pm »

Sit down at the table with Aristarsta then abruptly shout

"Did you have the same dream I did!!!!"

mentallama

• Bay Watcher
  • I need a bigger weapon
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 24, 2012, 06:49:55 pm »

((….now what?))
Wake up.
Sorry stupid computer didn't post what i had written  >:(
War is not about who is right but who is left.
-unknown

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 24, 2012, 06:52:35 pm »

Spoiler: Too late action? (click to show/hide)
(( D: I wasn't done Mentall...
But if you don't feel like making up a retrograde post, I'll assume I woke up before I got an answer...))

Nárira's eye flicked open, as she stood up. She took a moment to fold the blanket the inn-keeper had thrown on her, thinking, and then...the harsh voice of a Wargal assaulted her ears. What a savage species...

Why was it shouting this early in the morning?

"...Do speak quietly, Wargman. Some of us are just waking up." she said, in a voice that was quiet and polite-yet somehow carried clearly across the room, like a crystal bell. It carried only a hint of emotion.

"...and what's this about a dream?"
« Last Edit: October 24, 2012, 06:58:40 pm by Dwarmin »
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #22 on: October 24, 2012, 06:52:44 pm »

Stand up, stretching, and ask the dwarf what he remembers of the night before.
Did you enjoy it as much as I did? What happened? Ganhus' memory is a bit foggy, but he remembers that the stout one was there.
To the Elven.
Ganhus also had such a dream. Perhaps his fate is intertwined with hers? This morning grows more curious by the minute.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2012, 06:58:19 pm by GUNINANRUNIN »

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 24, 2012, 07:01:45 pm »

"I had strange dream, was told to go to four corners and find strange men and tell them of dream and they give me great armies, then I should find man who rules evil empire and kill him then wargal be free again.
Did you have dream also pointy eared one?
"

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 24, 2012, 07:07:59 pm »

Aristarsta looked the Wargal over. Hrm.

"...yes, I had such a dream," her voice echoed softly. She wasn't much a fan of "chosen ones," but she supposed a unicorn would know what it was doing.

"I take it this means we should travel together?"
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 24, 2012, 07:08:16 pm »

Nárira's nodded to the Wargal, and rubbed her temple, turning in her seat to the troll.

Either that was the worst attempt to hit on her ever, or...

"...I had a strange dream, yes. It was like as the Wargman says...four corners, four rulers-heroes to great armies and destroy the Empire...a mighty destiny.

Can I ask you what you dreamt about, Torog?"
She questioned, referring to the Troll by his peoples Elven name-what was considered a somewhat fancy, scientific term in most common language.

"I take it this means we should travel together?"

"How do we know this is not some sort of trick? The Being did not speak to me, specifically...but I recall, it said A True Hero represents him. Singular. What if the Dream was only meant for one of us?"
« Last Edit: October 24, 2012, 07:11:37 pm by Dwarmin »
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 24, 2012, 07:16:04 pm »

We must travel far across the evil empire, perhaps it means that only one of us will live to face the final battle we are likely to face much danger if we do this.
Or perhaps the wording means nothing at all.
I have faced many foes and cleaved them with my Axe but to cross the whole empire 4 times?
Even one as mighty as I could not do this alone.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 24, 2012, 07:17:56 pm »

"How do we know this is not some sort of trick? The Being did not speak to me, specifically...but I recall, it said A True Hero represents him. Singular. What if the Dream was only meant for one of us?"
Aristarsta shrugged.

"It seems unlikely that such a thing would speak to all of us by accident. If you have some method to determine whether one of us is a true hero and the rest are chaff, do speak of it.

Perhaps there is truth to what you say, but I doubt it frees any of us of the attempt. The journey, or one of his kin, assuming we can find one, may reveal more."
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 24, 2012, 07:20:31 pm »

I will go with you magic one this one is called Cocidius Mithras.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 24, 2012, 07:29:20 pm »

Nárira shook her head.

"...I do not even know how far away from my homelands I...well, I am quite lost, actually. Courtesy of a Heartbroken Disjunctionist's Teleportation Ritual. I don't know where he exactly sent me...

So I suppose I will be joining this mad expedition until we reach civilization, or whatever passes for civilization out here, anyway.

I remain unconvinced the Dream was meant for me, at least. I am...barely graduated from the fourth tier of Order Hrívë, and only third tier Order Pelekta. The Spirit could have chosen many, far more astute then myself."

Nárira didn't think she was a bad Practitioner. Just not a great one.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 15