Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Twisted Elven minds...  (Read 1796 times)

Bingbing

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Twisted Elven minds...
« Reply #15 on: October 25, 2007, 03:55:00 pm »

I hereby allow- nay, encourage the dropping of elves into lava, water, pits, chasms, magma, glowing pits from which strange roars can be heard, and goblin sieges.
Beware. Not of the E, or of the U, or even of the &, @, and b. Beware the #.<BR>(Translation:) Beware. Not of the elephants, or of the unicorns, or even the demons, carp, and badgers. Beware the husks, for they are relentless, corrupting, and unstoppable. Only the might of hell itself can even keep it in check; and only for a small period of time. If one sees such a being; run away, unless you like the idea of joining their ranks.

Will

• Bay Watcher
  • Carp Rider
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 26, 2007, 03:49:00 am »

...crushed by bridges, attacked in their sleep, trees cut down and or burned, or used as slaves to turn the water wheel.

[ October 26, 2007: Message edited by: Will ]

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 26, 2007, 06:03:00 pm »

Takes of elf suite and revels being a hovering gas-like grin made out of pure darkness, of rather negative light, because it's darker than darkness.
*in the same vois as [insert the person from all movies you have seen whit the scariest vois]* "THERE ARE NOTING WRONG WITH THE ELF'S, RIGHT"

Armok cancels hug tree, canot find corporal components.

Whats wrong whit being a green childsnatcher or an treehugging hypocrite of an bastard, really? *I*'m an environmentalist, hell, I CREATED the universe, and therefor the environment.
Now go kill Will of properly, BoID, and more loose bodyparts this time.

So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

mickel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 27, 2007, 04:25:00 am »

quote:
Originally posted by Frogman:
<STRONG>I always figured that a human is like a big dwarf, but an elf is like a big goblin. They both have the [NARROW] tags.</STRONG>

A-HA!!! *points finger* J'accusé!!!

I>What happens in Nefekvucar stays in Nefekvucar.
Pages: 1 [2]