Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Dwarf Fortress with ~25% more FPS  (Read 1509 times)

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
Dwarf Fortress with ~25% more FPS
« on: October 20, 2012, 03:46:36 pm »

Possible with this: Accelerated DF (working title)

I wrote this little fix because many people asked me to seperate this feature from the big mod I am working on (see signature) It is not much of a mod, it does not add anything new, only simplifies things. Please excuse me posting this here as well, but I think it will be of interest to people who usually do not play mods.

Feedback is, as always, welcome.
::: ☼Meph Tileset☼☼Map Tileset☼- 32x graphic sets with TWBT :::
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
Re: Dwarf Fortress with ~25% more FPS
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2012, 12:20:48 pm »

Due to the overwhelming feedback, here the newest updates: Phoebus and Ironhand tileset aviable as well. Apart from that, all the same.
::: ☼Meph Tileset☼☼Map Tileset☼- 32x graphic sets with TWBT :::
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

Mr S

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Dwarf Fortress with ~25% more FPS
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2012, 07:52:02 pm »

Maybe a feature list like in the Mod thread OP's would be handy?  Draw some more interest, questions, downloads?  (In this thread as well as the linked thread)  Or at least a short version thereof.