Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Sorry  (Read 3622 times)

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
Re: Sorry
« Reply #15 on: October 21, 2012, 12:45:50 am »

Well, there's a 0.1% that will hate you forever but they're assholes.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Zrk2

• Bay Watcher
  • Emperor of the Damned
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 21, 2012, 12:49:56 am »

Whatever you did, 90% of us will forget it in two weeks and the other 10% probably won't treat you differently if you just never bring it up again. Welcome to the internet!
Well, there's a 0.1% that will hate you forever but they're assholes.

I won't hate you forever, and I think I have resident asshole more or less cornered.
He's just keeping up with the Cardassians.

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 21, 2012, 04:23:04 am »

It's rare to see threads like this.  They make me hopeful. 

I applaud your courage, DrPoo.  Like others, I don't specifically recall any bigotry or otherwise horrible behavior from you.  Regardless, honesty in moving forward and growing up is all that can be asked of anyone, and anyone who puts effort towards doing so deserves respect for it.
In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.

Glowcat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 21, 2012, 04:45:19 am »

Anyone who continues to hate you for things you've sincerely apologized for is being a jerk-face. Personally I can't even remember anything you've done which is bad. I do notice that you tend to be extremely hard on yourself though.

As for contacting somebody to help about suicide.. that might be a good idea, especially if you've actually attempted it. I tend to get past suicidal phases by reminding myself that I'm in a state of irrationality and by doing a lot of crying in bed until the emotional wave is over.
Totally a weretrain. Very much trains!
I'm going to steamroll this house.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 21, 2012, 04:50:55 am »

You're an awesome guy Poo, dont go D:

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

DrPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • In Russia Putin strikes meteor
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 21, 2012, 05:11:43 am »

Just wanted to say it. Ive been on the net since i was a lil 4 year old chap, browsing my moms website, still as 90s as it was back then. Pretty much know how it works, but for me B12 is different, like a big family of really awesome uncles and nephews and the occasional asshole but still loveable cousin. Ive been depressed and periodically suicidal since i dont even know, i guess it culminated when my girlfriend went psychotic and tried to kill someone. Damn she was a wicked one, but i saw something beutiful and loveable inside her, behind all the insanity. Something that was hurt in her once, and she tried to hide it so no one would hurt it again. And she had confidence inme and showed me but then her paranoia got her and i dont know. It hurt so hard, she got raped and murdered on a mental asylum. Didnt talk with girls for years and now people think im into men, wich i try to proove against. The only way i thought i could take distance from it was to hate them. I know its shit but back then i was bullied by a clique including a homosexual male. Also been sexually harassed by
homosexuals. Then i figured out a few of my friends were gay and that my crush was a lesbian. Damn. Then i fooled myself thinking i could get away only hating them on the internet. Then i realised im a god damn bigotted asshole and i learned to shut up about it. Then i learned to ignore what
people says and laugh them in the face when my girlfriend comes back to Denmark next year.

Damn i feel like a attention whore. Wanted to make this thread about my feelings for you guys but instead it became another vent thread for me.

Oh well im happy you guys accept my apology.
About the suicide thing i dunno. I dont have tools or willpower beyond strangling myself wich i know is impossible because of a primal urge to live. I dunno. Having my body lash out at me and tell me "No!!! Fuck you! I dont want you to kill me! We still got alot of animal things to do like eating, drinking, fucking and daddy things to do! Get yer arms off me throat" has a good, if slightly stupid and sick kinda positive effect on me
Would the owner of an ounce of dignity please contact the mall security?

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #21 on: October 21, 2012, 05:48:01 am »

Don't be so hard on yourselves, it's not a crime to vent, especially for things as sincere as this :)

justinlee999

• Bay Watcher
  • Unflappably FABULOUS
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 21, 2012, 06:03:31 am »

Just wanted to say it. Ive been on the net since i was a lil 4 year old chap, browsing my moms website, still as 90s as it was back then. Pretty much know how it works, but for me B12 is different, like a big family of really awesome uncles and nephews and the occasional asshole but still loveable cousin. Ive been depressed and periodically suicidal since i dont even know, i guess it culminated when my girlfriend went psychotic and tried to kill someone. Damn she was a wicked one, but i saw something beutiful and loveable inside her, behind all the insanity. Something that was hurt in her once, and she tried to hide it so no one would hurt it again. And she had confidence inme and showed me but then her paranoia got her and i dont know. It hurt so hard, she got raped and murdered on a mental asylum. Didnt talk with girls for years and now people think im into men, wich i try to proove against. The only way i thought i could take distance from it was to hate them. I know its shit but back then i was bullied by a clique including a homosexual male. Also been sexually harassed by
homosexuals. Then i figured out a few of my friends were gay and that my crush was a lesbian. Damn. Then i fooled myself thinking i could get away only hating them on the internet. Then i realised im a god damn bigotted asshole and i learned to shut up about it. Then i learned to ignore what
people says and laugh them in the face when my girlfriend comes back to Denmark next year.

Damn i feel like a attention whore. Wanted to make this thread about my feelings for you guys but instead it became another vent thread for me.

Oh well im happy you guys accept my apology.
About the suicide thing i dunno. I dont have tools or willpower beyond strangling myself wich i know is impossible because of a primal urge to live. I dunno. Having my body lash out at me and tell me "No!!! Fuck you! I dont want you to kill me! We still got alot of animal things to do like eating, drinking, fucking and daddy things to do! Get yer arms off me throat" has a good, if slightly stupid and sick kinda positive effect on me
How is she going to return to Denmark if she's already dead?
« Last Edit: October 21, 2012, 06:15:44 am by justinlee999 »

Kedly

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 21, 2012, 06:50:41 am »

How is she going to return to Denmark if she's already dead?

I think there are nicer ways to ask someone to clarify something confusing
((No.  ER Lasers are tickle generators, and dispense hugs, loves, and puppies.))
The fedora guy has potentially lethal amounts of swag :v

DrPoo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 21, 2012, 06:58:26 am »

I got a new one? Sorry for the confusion.
Having a sane partner is nice.

Kedly

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 21, 2012, 07:05:19 am »

Thats what I figured when I read that, thats pretty harsh what you've been through

*Hugs from somebody you don't know but who wants to be supportive
((No.  ER Lasers are tickle generators, and dispense hugs, loves, and puppies.))
The fedora guy has potentially lethal amounts of swag :v

Scoops Novel

• Bay Watcher
  • Talismanic
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 21, 2012, 08:15:34 am »

All the hugs for you.
Reading a thinner book

Arcjolt (useful) Chilly The Endoplasm Jiggles

Hums with potential    a flying minotaur

Oliolli

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:unlikeability]
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 21, 2012, 08:30:45 am »

Don't be so hard on yourselves, it's not a crime to vent, especially for things as sincere as this :)

This right here. Talking about things can help. Talking online is easier than in person, since you can be anonymous, but still get all the responses you would get anyway.

* Oliolli wraps arm around Doc's shoulder.

You'll be alright.

Quote from: Girlinhat
When all you've got is an adjustable spanner and an entire freight warehouse of terrifying cogs and gears, everything looks like "just a prototype".
Quote from: ThatAussieGuy
You all turned Swordthunders into a bastion of madness that seems to warp in on itself under its own hatred of sanity.  I'm so happy!
Quote from: Loud Whispers
drowning babies everywhere o-o

DrPoo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 21, 2012, 12:41:39 pm »

Thanks guys. I really like you are here. Sorry for the sentimentality

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 21, 2012, 11:41:44 pm »

EDIT: Also, I think that if I ever got muted, I'd make an apology thread. If I got banned, I'd probably make a second account to apologise, before going silent.

I don't think that is a good idea, to dig up the past like that. If you get muted, well then, when the mute is gone you are forgiven, you do not need to ask for it, as it is given freely. And if you are banned... Then. Yeah. You should just step away.
Pages: 1 [2] 3