Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Checkpoint/Map marking system  (Read 838 times)

Dredonius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Checkpoint/Map marking system
« on: October 16, 2012, 05:10:08 pm »

Perhaps, in adventure mode, you could have the ability to mark certain areas on your map, making it easier to find locations you've already been to. Please, reply if you have any criticism or comments. I would like to see this in the game!

Revanchist

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you for helping us help you help us all.
    • View Profile
Re: Checkpoint/Map marking system
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2012, 08:45:42 pm »

Would this be for that specific adventurer, or actually placing a marker on the map, where anyone could navigate to it?
Definition: 'Love' is making a shot to the knees of a target 120 kilometers away using an Aratech sniper rifle with a tri-light scope... Love is knowing your target, putting them in your targeting reticule, and together, achieving a singular purpose against statistically long odds."

People love a happy ending. So every episode, I will explain once again that I don't like people. And then Mal will shoot someone. Someone we like. And their puppy.

Dredonius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2012, 01:53:26 pm »

That specific adventurer.

Revanchist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2012, 05:12:50 pm »

That would be good for people who don't trust banks, and decide to hide their goods in the bushes. I would find a use for it. Anyone else?
Definition: 'Love' is making a shot to the knees of a target 120 kilometers away using an Aratech sniper rifle with a tri-light scope... Love is knowing your target, putting them in your targeting reticule, and together, achieving a singular purpose against statistically long odds."

People love a happy ending. So every episode, I will explain once again that I don't like people. And then Mal will shoot someone. Someone we like. And their puppy.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2012, 07:00:10 pm »

Treasure hunters, thieves, murderers who might need the body later, imprisoners, etc.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Revanchist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2012, 09:15:26 pm »

And these are just mundane! Inagine what you could do in a living, changing world....