Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 415 416 [417] 418 419 ... 437

Author Topic: LaFotM OOC Thread: Shipping and bosses and madness oh my  (Read 272673 times)

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
Re: LaFotM OOC Thread: Shipping and bosses and madness oh my
« Reply #6240 on: February 17, 2013, 02:19:04 pm »

Considering one of us invented car companies, it's pretty fair.
Also:
Wait, not sure if should adjust Onol's character sheet to have above +5 or -5 in some stats - he does have superdwarven strength, agility, endurance, etc.
Should do?
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
  • Time for Taako's opinion.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6241 on: February 17, 2013, 02:29:33 pm »

I've decided not to bring Allie back.
My tumblr.
Yeah no I don't haunt here anymore. Peace

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #6242 on: February 17, 2013, 02:32:10 pm »

Should do?
Find out soon on LaFotM Z! :P
Which is to say, I dunno. I don't think we'll actually be having this RP for a while, IMHO. Vorthon doesn't sound ready for it.  Sadly.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6243 on: February 17, 2013, 02:32:53 pm »

Should do?
Find out soon on LaFotM Z! :P
Which is to say, I dunno. I don't think we'll actually be having this RP for a while, IMHO. Vorthon doesn't sound ready for it.  Sadly.
Very sadly. Ah well. 
Sig! Onol

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6244 on: February 17, 2013, 06:58:32 pm »

Voooorrrrrtthhhhhhoooooorn, when do we get to play the thiiiiiiiirrrrdd?
My tumblr.

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% more pointless rambling!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6245 on: February 17, 2013, 08:08:56 pm »

When my the dove crows. :v

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6246 on: February 17, 2013, 08:10:30 pm »

COOARK!
There. That's the sound of a dovecrow hybrid.
Sig! Onol

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #6247 on: February 17, 2013, 09:25:31 pm »

When my the dove crows. :v

*makes a glove named Ai grow*

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6248 on: February 18, 2013, 08:05:18 pm »

VORTHO(R)N! NGGNNNNYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH! I. WANNA. PLAAAY. YOU'VE HOOKED ME ON A DRUG! DON'T TAKE IT AWAY FROM ME! I'LL GUT YOU IF YOU DO!
My tumblr.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6249 on: February 20, 2013, 09:43:33 pm »

Make yer own then.
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6250 on: February 21, 2013, 08:09:09 am »

Make yer own then.
Oh hi new avatar you've got it's better.
My tumblr.

OREOSOME

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6251 on: February 22, 2013, 06:20:03 pm »

I think I'm going to bring back an old character of mine. Mech-suited superhero, anyone?
Ow! How the fuck do eldritch abominations bitchslap people?
With our pimp tentacles, obviously.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #6252 on: February 22, 2013, 06:24:14 pm »

Also, mute magical construct who is a Black Mage expy anyone?

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6253 on: February 22, 2013, 08:27:44 pm »

Also, mute magical construct who is a Black Mage expy anyone?
I think I'm going to bring back an old character of mine. Mech-suited superhero, anyone?
SWN.

Anyways, I've drawn my new character twice already, the shelter she owns once, and all three pictures have the environment her shelter's in! Hurry up, Vorthonnnn! I've drawn a paranoid, complex-dwelling Nyelrrithic hunter wearing bulky clothing and either holding a hunting knife or having a rifle slung across her back! She has scars EVERYWHERE! Her right eye has a complex, geometrically shaped scar (imagine an I, but with three |s, ) that leaves her with only one functioning eye, while her left cheek has a short, curved mark that matches a tear in her hood. Her right shoulder has three bite marks from a Bredikeid and her left forearm has the distinctive bite of a bear trap. Her back has a huge scratch from falling out of a tree into a pile of robotic parts and bones. Her right calf once had a slight bit of necrosis given to her by a cerberscorp's sting. But those are only her scars. There's much more to her.

For one, like most of the Nyelrrithics, she's a few inches shorter than a human, has wide shoulders, a thin nose bridge, slit-like eyes, thin lips, and barely noticable cheekbones. Her hands are calloused and scratched and she has the long, slender fingers that are typically found on a piano player. She's muscular and probably capable of wielding a demonblood's two-handed weapon. Her skin is a mottled tan and her hair, part cut to ear-length and part tied behind head in a ponytail, is the color of burnt umber. Her eye that hasn't been scarred and stitched shut is an emerald green that gives off a sense of unnervingness. For a large quantity of time, this eye will be bloodshot from sleep deprivation. Her teeth are sharp and slightly crooked. She's missing her bottom right canine. She is not much to look at. Her voice is quiet, low-pitched, and slightly raspy, but gets much louder when angry. Her accent sounds vaguely Russian. When she laughs, it's usually marked by three or four exhalations, followed by coughing.

She's intelligent and capable of assembling traps, repairing weaponry, basic sewing, and scavenging. She seldom ever cooks, due to Nyelrrithics being perfectly capable of eating raw meat. This, of course, leads to having bad breath. She tries to avoid people, due to a combination of no trust and poor social skills, but can convey a point across is needed. Surprisingly, she has fascination with language and is great at speaking Russian, good at English, decent enough with German, Danish and Polish, learning the Iloial language of Trelti-Thesh, an offshoot of Warspeak, from the nearby exile colony, and has forgotten most of her Kestvoshorik. She has a natural talent with weapons, firearms, and specifically, rifles, especially, but can fare well enough with anything designed to be lethal. She also knows how to construct basic shelters, tan hide, and carve bones. She has little problem with killing and has even started to adapt some of the Exile ethics, such as an accepting, but  stance on cannabalism and enjoying fighting. She is very quick to anger and even in casual conversation is known to belittle people and lash out against them. She likes the taste of blood and the color it's associated with. She also likes the color copper, which is the color of hair she was born with, and pine green. She has no interest in music, but her bedroom has a radio hidden somewhere behind the metal panels that continually plays old (for her) British music. If she has to listen to Volatile Times one more time, well...

Her possessions include a thick, brown, buttoned up jacket, complete with hood, pockets, and multiple improvised repairs. In said pockets ae a variety of small items, such as a necklace she was given by her boyfriend before he died. The reason the man is dead is because he was stabbed in the gut and killed trying to defend her. He was the only other Nyelrrithic she had seen in the Lost and Found since her mother had been found, leaving her to fend for herself. The death of the only one who had cared for her led her to almost starve herself to death at the age of sixteen, but she failed to go through with the suicide, succombing to her fear of death and the nothingness she believes is beyond. Other items in her pockets are loose change and animal teeth. She has a long-sleeved shirt with a collar that can be pulled over her nose underneath the jacket, which helps her during her hunting sessions because the climate of her forest is very cold and dry. She has brown-colored pants made of the same material as her jacket and a pair of dirty, faded sneakers of undiscernable brand. Her weapons are a 12.7mm caliber rifle that's made from the components of a variety of other rifles, complete with a scope taken from a laser-based rifle, a wooden stock from a simple hunting rifle, and a laser sight, a black hunting knife, and an unmodified 9mm pistol.

She lives in a mostly-underground structure known as Complex 478-D-VT, 478 representing the builders, Demonbloods, D being the region, and VT being the ranking in which it was built. The door, vault-like in shape, is built into a short cliff, from which a square, metal tower can be seen rising from the top of. The front entrance leads to a T-shaped hallway, with the doors to a cafeteria being across from the entrance. The left branch leads to a small residential area with thirty rooms, each having its own kitchen, bedroom, livingroom, and bathroom. An underground greenhouse and the ladder to the tower also lie here. She rents some of the rooms to Iloial from the Exile village. The rightwards path is barracaded and infested with abominations of all sorts. From what can be gathered, it was a lab where genetics were played with.

The character's name is Roksana Denisov. Do you like what I've got so far?
My tumblr.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6254 on: February 22, 2013, 08:29:19 pm »

I think you might be a bit obsessed.
Sig! Onol
Pages: 1 ... 415 416 [417] 418 419 ... 437