Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 437

Author Topic: LaFotM OOC Thread: Shipping and bosses and madness oh my  (Read 272088 times)

The Fool

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: LaFotM OOC Thread
« Reply #90 on: October 17, 2012, 10:23:51 pm »

Well, first thing an Angry Marine would do is swear something extremely derogatory at Iris and shoot her full of holes. Then proceed to purge anyone using witchery the same way.
I'm not mutating, but I can see the point. You'd have to be from an alternate 40k universe, which should be possible.

Steam ID: The Fool [B12]
A Flexible Mind (Suggestion Game)

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: October 17, 2012, 10:25:21 pm »

Well, first thing an Angry Marine would do is swear something extremely derogatory at Iris and shoot her full of holes. Then proceed to purge anyone using witchery the same way.
Nah, I'll prolly have him swaer angrily at everyone and then get buried under socks. After you guys (hopefully) dig him out he'll grudglingly agree not to kill the group. Also he is not a stupid AM, he will realize quickly that if he wnats to survive he has to work with the group. Also he can get his preaching on.
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: October 17, 2012, 10:44:12 pm »

Commissar Fuklaw would be disappointed rage at such behavior. :P
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: October 17, 2012, 11:09:14 pm »

FUKLAW CAN SUCK MY FUCKING COCK. I AINT ABOUT TO BE KILLED BY SOME FAGGOTASS SOCKS WHILE A PERFECTLY GOOD GROUP OF DICKLICKERS STANDS NEARBY! FUCK!
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: October 18, 2012, 01:09:30 am »

Damn it.

Now I need to figure how I'm supposed to fit an angry marine into the Persona social link system.

I read on the meaning of the Tower. I wonder why you assigned it to Barth and I hope it does not have any summons you might want, because talk about terrible impression. :P
Erm, I was half asleep and I sort of thought Bart=Prideful to Richard's perspective= Tower Arcana.
Sadly, I did plan one Persona for Tower. Nope, not Mara.

What does it mean then?
I think it's less about loving as in smooth jazz, and more about love as in companionship and charity.

Sticking to how the games did it. I don't actually want to spend time and look up the proper Arcana, since I have a vague idea of what they are, and I did already decide to base Richard on the series, so.....

Basically, how I assign arcana is based on Arcana meaning, personality, it's role in the games, and what seems awesome at the time.

Sorry if I'm being inaccurate here.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2012, 01:24:34 am by IamanElfCollaborator »

The Fool

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: October 18, 2012, 01:24:03 am »

For the space marine I'd suggest Chariot, which is heavily war, victory, and control driven.

I'd suggest Temperance for Allan. He's a holy demon-user, which is a fantastic example of what that arcana is all about.

Steam ID: The Fool [B12]
A Flexible Mind (Suggestion Game)

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: October 18, 2012, 01:25:29 am »

Chariot I have, hence Pendragon.

Temperance for Allan? Sounds about right.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: October 18, 2012, 01:32:00 am »

Sadly, I did plan one Persona for Tower. Nope, not Mara.
Praise be to the P3 MC for that.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: October 18, 2012, 01:48:37 am »

Yep.

Now, I've made a couple of custom Personae for some arcana. Mara I'll end up getting.
Just later, and when it's funniest.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: October 18, 2012, 02:13:31 am »

So, since we'll be possibly getting a marine, I won't have to worry about the WH40k rulebooks. And I most likely won't bother with GURPS (way too many customization options).

That leaves me with, lemme check my brain databank, DnD3.5&4.0, Pathfinder,  Legend, Homestuck RPG (I still haven't forgiven you guys, for the record. A bit.), Fire Emblem RPG and... the Maid RPG.

Welp.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: October 18, 2012, 02:19:39 am »

....Maid character. :P

Seriously, there's a MAID RPG?

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: October 18, 2012, 06:17:25 am »

Barth is not prideful in my opinion - and I created the character, I guess I'd have to know. It's just that he wants to stay away from wizards, summoners and sorcerers because in his dimension those only tend to bring problems and chaos.

If you want to stick to those Arcana system, I'd say you need more insight on the characters. For example, mine is now on his "a meteor may fall at any time on my head" mode instead of his usual friendly one. He has seen his country suffer as generations of DnD PCs killed innocents due to imprudence or simply bouts of enormous idiocy. :P
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: October 18, 2012, 06:50:20 am »

Hm. Damn it.

I'll make you Hermit then. Tower would work if you were once prideful and awesome, bah.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: October 18, 2012, 07:09:07 am »

What're you gonna do if you get several characters with conflicting arcana?

Dragor23

• Bay Watcher
  • A brazillion of football
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: October 18, 2012, 07:09:41 am »

I have a random artifact generator for you people.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 437