Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 175 176 [177] 178 179 ... 215

Author Topic: Lost and Found of the Multiverse: META HAS REACHED CRITICAL MASS  (Read 138196 times)

Jellycat12

• Bay Watcher
  • My destiny is a giant ROCK!?
    • View Profile
Re: Lost and Found of the Multiverse: Giant Fuckoff Death Machine
« Reply #2640 on: October 25, 2012, 10:08:39 pm »

Iris quickly finishes, and guides Mist over. She pushes the boxes over, and climbs onto Mist to head off.

"See you soon!"

She then rides away.
)( Pisces and proud of it. )(
Just so you know, I'm a girl.
Songs of the Strawberry Trees~My suggestion game!

Cassandra

• Bay Watcher
  • Serpent Lady, Slayer of Ancients
    • View Profile
« Reply #2641 on: October 25, 2012, 10:10:30 pm »

"Perhapsssss..."
Cassandra likes elves for their taste, Cobalt for it's pretty colors, and kittens for their cute intentions. She is incredibly strong, but horribly unlucky, and speaks with a rasping accent. She is white with black eyes. She likes dwarves for their hilarious intentions.

"The fuck do you mean by 'plot'"

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2642 on: October 25, 2012, 10:10:46 pm »

"I was always here. Where did you get here?"
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Jellycat12

• Bay Watcher
  • My destiny is a giant ROCK!?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2643 on: October 25, 2012, 10:14:36 pm »

((GTG bed.))
)( Pisces and proud of it. )(
Just so you know, I'm a girl.
Songs of the Strawberry Trees~My suggestion game!

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
  • Time for Taako's opinion.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2644 on: October 25, 2012, 10:22:52 pm »

"I'll wait till Iris is back to open the boxes. Hmm... I'm getting a bit tired. Sorry I can't be here to finish the door, but I need some sleep."
My tumblr.
Yeah no I don't haunt here anymore. Peace

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2645 on: October 25, 2012, 10:35:37 pm »

Ellie finishes sanding the section down.

Barth was about to hand Ellie another section, but limits himself to taking the one she finished sanding. "It is ok. I am also a bit tired, just had my exercises before taking a bath."
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
« Reply #2646 on: October 25, 2012, 11:55:58 pm »

Angerus moves in front of the group and crosses his arms, his helmet morphs into a look of both disgust and furstration. "WE ARE NOT GOING BACK TO THE AIRSHIP EMPTY HANDED! IF THERE IS ONE FUCKING THING I HATE MORE THAN PRETTY MUCH EVERYTHING IT IS RUNNING LIKE MOTHERFUCKING LITTLE BITCHES BACK HOME WHEN THE GOING GETS A LITTLE TOUGH. WE ARE NOT LEAVING ONE OF THE INCREIDBLY POWERFUL RELICS OF MY CHAPTER TO SIT RUINED AND WAIT TO GET TAKEN BY THIS "GOD" THE GAUNT MENTIONED. IF YOU WANT TO LEAVE YOU'LL HAVE TO GO THROUGH ME!" Angerus does not appear to be moving anytime soon.
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

Cassandra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2647 on: October 25, 2012, 11:59:20 pm »

"We... We almosssst died, jussst getting to thissss point... Do you think we can ssssurvive whatssss beyond at thissss time?"
Cassandra likes elves for their taste, Cobalt for it's pretty colors, and kittens for their cute intentions. She is incredibly strong, but horribly unlucky, and speaks with a rasping accent. She is white with black eyes. She likes dwarves for their hilarious intentions.

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2648 on: October 26, 2012, 12:02:56 am »

"WE CAN IF WE STICK THROUGH THIS WITH EACH OTHER. WE FOUGHT A FEW BODYHORROR MUTANTS, SO WHAT! I'VE FOUGHT ARMIES OF THINGS MUCH MORE TERRIBLE AND POWERFUL THAN THEM. ALSO I MAY HAVE MISJUDGED THE DISTANCE ON THE BRIDGE...I THINK IT ACTUALLY IS ON THE NEXT FLOOR DOWN! YES I'M A FUCKING RETARD, SHUT UP!" Angerus turns to look a Ke espically "I WILL DO EVERYTHING IN MY POWER TO PROTECT YOU, I WOULD NOT LEAD YOU INTO THIS IF I DID NOT THINK YOU COULD DO IT! EVEN IF YOU DON'T THINK YOU CAN DO IT BELIEVE IN ME BECASUE I BELIEVE IN YOU!"

SomeStupidGuy

• Bay Watcher
  • Just strummin' right along...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2649 on: October 26, 2012, 12:06:32 am »

"Tch, considering that you and Saxton are the most deadly of all of us, in the end our opinions don't really matter much. So, lead us onwards to victory... or death"
Your favorite pinko progressive nerd-gal. Probably.

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2650 on: October 26, 2012, 12:08:46 am »

"YOUR OPINOIN LEGITIMANETLY MATTERS TO ME BUT RIGHT NOW IT IS STUPID AND GOES AGIANST EVERYTHING I HOLD DEAR." Also the next tower is the healing one and is basicllay one giant safe zone so if we make it there you can recuparate and heal. "SEE, EVEN THE WEIRDASS XENO AGREES."

Cassandra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2651 on: October 26, 2012, 12:14:10 am »

She still seems unsure, but she nods, beckoning for Klak to follow. The poor housepet is WAY out of her depth.

SomeStupidGuy

• Bay Watcher
  • Just strummin' right along...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2652 on: October 26, 2012, 12:15:30 am »

"YOUR OPINOIN LEGITIMANETLY MATTERS TO ME BUT RIGHT NOW IT IS STUPID AND GOES AGIANST EVERYTHING I HOLD DEAR."
((This is literally the best line I've ever read, Congratulations. I have to sleep, so don't get everyone murderized.))
Your favorite pinko progressive nerd-gal. Probably.

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2653 on: October 26, 2012, 12:20:36 am »

"ALL FUCKING RIGHT, LET'S DO THIS!" With a florish Angerus opens the trapdoor and heads down. This level is less waterlogged and slightly more free of mud and muck, which just allows the party to see the ancient blood stains easier. The sign above the parties head says experminatation level. Joy.

Cassandra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2654 on: October 26, 2012, 12:24:08 am »

"I'm going to die... In pain, ssssso far from my misssstressss in thesssse horrid hallssss.."

Pages: 1 ... 175 176 [177] 178 179 ... 215