Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 126 127 [128] 129 130 ... 215

Author Topic: Lost and Found of the Multiverse: META HAS REACHED CRITICAL MASS  (Read 138517 times)

Cassandra

• Bay Watcher
  • Serpent Lady, Slayer of Ancients
    • View Profile
Re: Lost and Found of the Multiverse: Giant Fuckoff Death Machine
« Reply #1905 on: October 21, 2012, 09:33:04 pm »

She yelps, and rears back, spitting a glob of flaming red oil at the Vanbold!
Cassandra likes elves for their taste, Cobalt for it's pretty colors, and kittens for their cute intentions. She is incredibly strong, but horribly unlucky, and speaks with a rasping accent. She is white with black eyes. She likes dwarves for their hilarious intentions.

"The fuck do you mean by 'plot'"

SomeStupidGuy

• Bay Watcher
  • Just strummin' right along...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1906 on: October 21, 2012, 09:34:15 pm »

Nathan, upon realizing there were no more Vanbolds shooting, dashes after Angerus.
Your favorite pinko progressive nerd-gal. Probably.

Jellycat12

• Bay Watcher
  • My destiny is a giant ROCK!?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1907 on: October 21, 2012, 09:35:22 pm »

Iris runs over to the armory and leans against the door.

Barth just moves around carefully, crouched and pressing his side against the wall. He checks some rooms silently and moves through the hallways silently. The sounds of the underside of his new boots hitting the floor is still loud enough for people - or catpeople - with good hearing to perceive them.
Iris snickers quietly, before stepping out of the room and tapping the wall. She then runs off again, giggling.
)( Pisces and proud of it. )(
Just so you know, I'm a girl.
Songs of the Strawberry Trees~My suggestion game!

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1908 on: October 21, 2012, 09:44:17 pm »

"What part of stay close did he not understand."
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1909 on: October 21, 2012, 09:45:02 pm »

Iris snickers quietly, before stepping out of the room and tapping the wall. She then runs off again, giggling.

This time Barth leaves his bag in a room, taking only some of his equipment, and starts to run towards the source of the sound, hatchet still in hand.

"Stop right there!" he shouts, the speed he hadn't been showing due to the heavy backpack appearing now as he storms down the hallway. His tired muscles complain but oblige, and he quickly starts to make his way as he follows the sound of footsteps.

((Barth is a bit agile and fast, which is the only reason he hasn't died in his world. Aside from cautiousness, of course.))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Jellycat12

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1910 on: October 21, 2012, 09:50:23 pm »

This time Barth leaves his bag in a room, taking only some of his equipment, and starts to run towards the source of the sound, hatchet still in hand.

"Stop right there!" he shouts, the speed he hadn't been showing due to the heavy backpack appearing now as he storms down the hallway. His tired muscles complain but oblige, and he quickly starts to make his way as he follows the sound of footsteps.

((Barth is agile and fast, which is the only reason he hasn't died in his world. Aside from cautiousness, of course.))
Iris slips into the barracks and hides. Although, her location is rather obvious, because of her giggles.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1911 on: October 21, 2012, 09:56:25 pm »

"Shit. Time to go."

It draws it's blades and heads into the hall.

"Barth. What's going on?"
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1912 on: October 21, 2012, 09:59:04 pm »

Iris slips into the barracks and hides. Although, her location is rather obvious, because of her giggles.

Barth opens the door to the barracks and flashes the light of the oil lamp on Iris. "...So it was you the whole time." the medic is torn between finding it endearing and frowning at her antics.

"Meh." is the only thing he manages to say, sitting down with his back against the wall. "It was a prank." he answers to It.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2012, 10:00:37 pm by Caellath »
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1913 on: October 21, 2012, 10:00:34 pm »

Saxton walks up to Cassandra, peppered with steel bolts and followed still by his faithful pet. He dashes into the hut to back up Angerus.
"Any a' you need help?"

Cassandra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1914 on: October 21, 2012, 10:01:47 pm »

((Ke!))
Cassandra likes elves for their taste, Cobalt for it's pretty colors, and kittens for their cute intentions. She is incredibly strong, but horribly unlucky, and speaks with a rasping accent. She is white with black eyes. She likes dwarves for their hilarious intentions.

Jellycat12

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1915 on: October 21, 2012, 10:02:32 pm »

Barth opens the door to the barracks and flashes the light of the oil lamp on Iris. "...So it was you the whole time." the medic is torn between finding it endearing and frowning at her antics.

"Meh." is the only thing he manages to say, sitting down with his back against the wall. "It was a prank." he answers to It.
Iris snickers and dashes out the door.

((GTG))

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1916 on: October 21, 2012, 10:02:53 pm »

"Oh. Well that's good. Thought someone had gotten on the ship."

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
« Reply #1917 on: October 21, 2012, 10:03:28 pm »

She yelps, and rears back, spitting a glob of flaming red oil at the Vanbold!
The Vanbold squeaked in pain as the fireball tore into it. With a yell of angony it flung itself through the wall and onto the ground below. The door on the oppsite side of the hut bursts open as several Vanbolds with sword arms and a few with crossbows burst in. Angerus powers up his bat and feet and charges the Vanbolds.
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1918 on: October 21, 2012, 10:04:23 pm »

Hale rushes behind Angerus, lifts him, and throws him into the crowd of Vanbolds bat first.

Cassandra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1919 on: October 21, 2012, 10:05:08 pm »

She would, of course, do her best to find a place to hide now.

Pages: 1 ... 126 127 [128] 129 130 ... 215