Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 125 126 [127] 128 129 ... 215

Author Topic: Lost and Found of the Multiverse: META HAS REACHED CRITICAL MASS  (Read 138519 times)

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Lost and Found of the Multiverse: Giant Fuckoff Death Machine
« Reply #1890 on: October 21, 2012, 08:32:35 pm »

((Sulk as much as you want.))
((Right, that does it.))

The airship's lights sudderny fliker back off again, as if someone had cut power to the subsystem...
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Jellycat12

• Bay Watcher
  • My destiny is a giant ROCK!?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1891 on: October 21, 2012, 08:35:21 pm »

((Right, that does it.))

The airship's lights sudderny fliker back off again, as if someone had cut power to the subsystem...
((:))))

Iris steps near the door to the medical room, and scrapes her claws across the wall noisily.
)( Pisces and proud of it. )(
Just so you know, I'm a girl.
Songs of the Strawberry Trees~My suggestion game!

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
« Reply #1892 on: October 21, 2012, 08:36:27 pm »

((Right, that does it.))

((:)))

Iris steps near the door to the medical room, and scrapes her claws across the wall noisily.

((I like how Iris is doing this when there isn't a giant fuckoff deathmarine.))
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

SomeStupidGuy

• Bay Watcher
  • Just strummin' right along...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1893 on: October 21, 2012, 08:39:47 pm »

Nathan slips behind one of the outermost huts, drawing his pistol.
Your favorite pinko progressive nerd-gal. Probably.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1894 on: October 21, 2012, 08:45:22 pm »

((Thanks for the graceful solution. *thumbs up*))

Barth parks up as he notices the noise. "Hear that sound? Seems like something sharp scraping against the wall or the floor." he asks It, getting up and searching for a lantern on the military suit, finding one and turning it on to help him.

"I'll check outside." he says before slowing opening the door and leaving the room in a crouching stance, his head darting to both sides.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Jellycat12

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1895 on: October 21, 2012, 08:51:28 pm »

((Thanks for the graceful solution. *thumbs up*))

Barth parks up as he notices the noise. "Hear that sound? Seems like something sharp scraping against the wall or the floor." he asks It, getting up and searching for a lantern on the military suit, finding one and turning it on to help him.

"I'll check outside." he says before slowing opening the door and leaving the room in a crouching stance, his head darting to both sides.
Iris quickly darts away when she hears Barth talking, and he doesn't see her. She unbinds her hair and throws the sash at the wall, before running away.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1896 on: October 21, 2012, 08:55:59 pm »

Barth sees only an empty hallway and turns his head to It.

"...There is someone running around here. I don't know if it is Iris, but the footsteps are light, so if it is an enemy, they are not heavily armored."

He then notices the sash and walks slowly towards it, picking it up. "...She's either running around or someone got her or..." he shakes his head and starts to walk around slowly, hatchet in one hand and oil lamp in the other.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Jellycat12

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1897 on: October 21, 2012, 08:59:39 pm »

Barth sees only an empty hallway and turns his head to It.

"...There is someone running around here. I don't know if it is Iris, but the footsteps are light, so if it is an enemy, they are not heavily armored."

He then notices the sash and walks slowly towards it, picking it up. "...She's either running around or someone got her or..." he shakes his head and starts to walk around slowly, hatchet in one hand and oil lamp in the other.
Iris grins, scratching the wall again before running away.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1898 on: October 21, 2012, 09:06:21 pm »

"...That sound again." he says in a whisper, hearing the scratching and the steps.

Barth lets the hatchet's handle slide until he's holding it near the blade, preferring it over the slightly bulkier fireman's axe for the moment. He starts to move silently afterwards, his habit of walking making little sound - one of his ways of surviving - kicking in but being a little hindered by his new scavenged armor's boots.

The medic turns around the hallway and starts to follow the sound of the footsteps.
>Yes?

Jellycat12

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1899 on: October 21, 2012, 09:17:38 pm »

"...That sound again." he says in a whisper, hearing the scratching and the steps.

Barth lets the hatchet's handle slide until he's holding it near the blade, preferring it over the slightly bulkier fireman's axe for the moment. He starts to move silently afterwards, his habit of walking making little sound - one of his ways of surviving - kicking in but being a little hindered by his new scavenged armor's boots.

The medic turns around the hallway and starts to follow the sound of the footsteps.
Iris runs over to the armory and leans against the door.

Cassandra

• Bay Watcher
  • Serpent Lady, Slayer of Ancients
    • View Profile
« Reply #1900 on: October 21, 2012, 09:20:25 pm »

She finally catches up with the party... Only to squeal and hide when she sees the bolts flying.

"Oh... Oh not good not good... Aaaaah!"
Cassandra likes elves for their taste, Cobalt for it's pretty colors, and kittens for their cute intentions. She is incredibly strong, but horribly unlucky, and speaks with a rasping accent. She is white with black eyes. She likes dwarves for their hilarious intentions.

"The fuck do you mean by 'plot'"

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1901 on: October 21, 2012, 09:22:59 pm »

Angerus brings his bolter to bear agianst the Vanbolds. Several of the bastillae explode into flame and some of the bridges break and send their occpuatns hurtling towards the ground. "GET TO THE FIRST HUT! I'LL COVER YOU!" He yells while firing.

Cassandra

• Bay Watcher
  • Serpent Lady, Slayer of Ancients
    • View Profile
« Reply #1902 on: October 21, 2012, 09:28:13 pm »

She nods, drawing her pistol. She fires a quick, ineffective shot at the scavengers, before slithering her way to the first hut.
Cassandra likes elves for their taste, Cobalt for it's pretty colors, and kittens for their cute intentions. She is incredibly strong, but horribly unlucky, and speaks with a rasping accent. She is white with black eyes. She likes dwarves for their hilarious intentions.

"The fuck do you mean by 'plot'"

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1903 on: October 21, 2012, 09:30:01 pm »

Iris runs over to the armory and leans against the door.

Barth just moves around carefully, crouched and pressing his side against the wall. He checks some rooms silently and moves through the hallways silently. The sounds of the underside of his new boots hitting the floor is still loud enough for people - or catpeople - with good hearing to perceive them.
>Yes?

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1904 on: October 21, 2012, 09:31:28 pm »

Angerus takes a few potshots at the Vanbolds before running to the first hut. Inside there is an alarm bell, shitty desk, Ke and a very mad Vanbold with sword arms.
Pages: 1 ... 125 126 [127] 128 129 ... 215