Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 121 122 [123] 124 125 ... 215

Author Topic: Lost and Found of the Multiverse: META HAS REACHED CRITICAL MASS  (Read 138371 times)

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Lost and Found of the Multiverse: Giant Fuckoff Death Machine
« Reply #1830 on: October 21, 2012, 06:47:26 pm »

It finds Barth and Iris.

"Barth! Ellie thinks she got poisoned! I need my robe back."

"Oh, here it is." Barth says, nodding to his back. "Make her drink and splash her wound with this." he says, pointing to a bottle tied to his backpack near the robe.

"It is a strong anti-venom. It'll probably get her a little dizzy, but not much aside from that." the medic says, his interest piqued by Iris for a moment. "I need to put Iris down somewhere, she collapsed in the cave...I think she's fine, though."
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% more pointless rambling!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1831 on: October 21, 2012, 06:49:09 pm »

"ITS FUCKING FEET ARE OFTEN USED AS BARRACKS. THE SHOULDERS ARE FILLED WITH LAUNCH PODS TO SHOOT OUT ANGRY MARINES. IT COULD BE USED AS A SMALL CITY IF ALL AVAIABLE SPACE WAS USED."

The GFDM is really fucking huge, the Imperium does not fuck around.

Brecan gets a look of concentration on his face as he attempts to process this new information.

"Sweet Aelimri, that's massive. Makes dragons seem small."

Jellycat12

• Bay Watcher
  • My destiny is a giant ROCK!?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1832 on: October 21, 2012, 06:50:07 pm »

It finds Barth and Iris.

"Barth! Ellie thinks she got poisoned! I need my robe back."

"Oh, here it is." Barth says, nodding to his back. "Make her drink and splash her wound with this." he says, pointing to a bottle tied to his backpack near the robe.

"It is a strong anti-venom. It'll probably get her a little dizzy, but not much aside from that." the medic says, his interest piqued by Iris for a moment. "I need to put Iris down somewhere, she collapsed in the cave...I think she's fine, though."
((She ran through the cave and into a town.))
)( Pisces and proud of it. )(
Just so you know, I'm a girl.
Songs of the Strawberry Trees~My suggestion game!

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
  • Time for Taako's opinion.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1833 on: October 21, 2012, 06:51:38 pm »

"Please jusst gime thaa..."

Ellie vomits again.
My tumblr.
Yeah no I don't haunt here anymore. Peace

SomeStupidGuy

• Bay Watcher
  • Just strummin' right along...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1834 on: October 21, 2012, 06:53:12 pm »

"Hell, I doubt I've seen a building half that size. If we find it and it's in good condition, life'll become significantly easier."
« Last Edit: October 21, 2012, 06:59:12 pm by SomeStupidGuy »
Your favorite pinko progressive nerd-gal. Probably.

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
« Reply #1835 on: October 21, 2012, 06:53:52 pm »

"ITS FUCKING FEET ARE OFTEN USED AS BARRACKS. THE SHOULDERS ARE FILLED WITH LAUNCH PODS TO SHOOT OUT ANGRY MARINES. IT COULD BE USED AS A SMALL CITY IF ALL AVAIABLE SPACE WAS USED."

The GFDM is really fucking huge, the Imperium does not fuck around.

Brecan gets a look of concentration on his face as he attempts to process this new information.

"Sweet Aelimri, that's massive. Makes dragons seem small."

"YEAH, DON'T FUCK WITH ANY TITAN LEGION, ESPICALLY NOT OURS!" Angerus voice resoundes with pride for his chapter.
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

Cassandra

• Bay Watcher
  • Serpent Lady, Slayer of Ancients
    • View Profile
« Reply #1836 on: October 21, 2012, 06:54:12 pm »

"If whatever'sssss in it doesssn't kill ussss.."
Cassandra likes elves for their taste, Cobalt for it's pretty colors, and kittens for their cute intentions. She is incredibly strong, but horribly unlucky, and speaks with a rasping accent. She is white with black eyes. She likes dwarves for their hilarious intentions.

"The fuck do you mean by 'plot'"

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1837 on: October 21, 2012, 06:55:20 pm »

((Yes, I saw it. That is Bartholomew being vague on purpose just in case Iris does not want the rest of the group to know where she is going to.))

Barth lays Iris down inside the airship, on a bed, and quickly moves back to treat Ellie, checking the wounds on her legs; apparently poisoned...He applies some of the herbs he used back home as well as one of his concoctions, hoping for the best and sewing the injuries afterwards.

"How are you feeling?" he asks, forcing some of the bitter-tasting liquid inside the four-armed woman's mouth.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
« Reply #1838 on: October 21, 2012, 06:57:16 pm »

"If whatever'sssss in it doesssn't kill ussss.."

"FROM WHAT I GOT FROM THE LOG IT IS HALF BURIED IN THE GROUND! I HOPE WE DON'T MEET A WARMAGE LIKE THE ONE THAT DID IT OR WE'RE FRACKED!"
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% more pointless rambling!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1839 on: October 21, 2012, 06:59:08 pm »

"Half-buried, you say? Great. Just great. I hate the underground."

Jellycat12

• Bay Watcher
  • My destiny is a giant ROCK!?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1840 on: October 21, 2012, 06:59:27 pm »

((Yes, I saw it. That is Bartholomew being vague on purpose just in case Iris does not want the rest of the group to know where she is going to.))

Barth lays Iris down inside the airship, on a bed, and quickly moves back to treat Ellie, checking the wounds on her legs; apparently poisoned...He applies some of the herbs he used back home as well as one of his concoctions, hoping for the best and sewing the injuries afterwards.

"How are you feeling?" he asks, forcing some of the bitter-tasting liquid inside the four-armed woman's mouth.
((Ah, okay.))

Iris opens her eyes while Bartholomew isn't looking, and silently slips to the floor and rolls under the bed.
)( Pisces and proud of it. )(
Just so you know, I'm a girl.
Songs of the Strawberry Trees~My suggestion game!

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
  • Time for Taako's opinion.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1841 on: October 21, 2012, 07:02:04 pm »

"Awfullll...
My tumblr.
Yeah no I don't haunt here anymore. Peace

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1842 on: October 21, 2012, 07:04:59 pm »

"Hold on. I'll be back in a moment."

It dissapears inside his robe, coming back out a few moments later, holding a moss covered lump.

"Here we are. This is one of my old plates. The moss growing on it has antidotal properties. As long as you give it sun and water, it will keep growing."
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1843 on: October 21, 2012, 07:05:15 pm »

As Alan steps outside, he notices a distinct lack of people compared to before. The only person whom he notices is one man who he hasn't seen before. Or at least, he doesn't remember doing so.
So, new character, huh? He doesn't feel particularly like talking, as always, so he just sits on the ground next to the entrance and stares skywards. How long it takes until he wakes up again, he wonders?

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1844 on: October 21, 2012, 07:08:14 pm »

"Awfullll...

"And you'll feel a bit worse soon. To the med bay we go, it is just a matter of time until you get better, though." Barth says, applying some of the moss It gave him on the the woman before carefully carrying Ellie to the med bay and leaving her on a bed with a iv drip connected to her to keep her hydrated. "Hey, It. Can you please keep an eye on her and tell if her state changes?"

He then moves to the bed where he left Iris...Not finding her.
"Oh no."
>Yes?
Pages: 1 ... 121 122 [123] 124 125 ... 215