Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50] 51 52 ... 215

Author Topic: Lost and Found of the Multiverse: META HAS REACHED CRITICAL MASS  (Read 138514 times)

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Lost and Found of the Multiverse
« Reply #735 on: October 19, 2012, 08:23:34 pm »

"Oh, there was bloodmoss (or something like it) in my world. I still have some with me." Barth says, sitting down and staring at his teammates, conscious of his lack of power compared to them. It wasn't much of a bother to him, but it could become a problem to them.

He smiles and touches the back of neck apologetically.
"Does any of you have healing abilities? I think Richard mentioned them, and as soon as I make sure you do not need a medic's help, I guess I may join another group with more need for my help." he motions to the bag before continuing.

"Apparently there is a mysterious source of food here and a good amount of people here are strong enough never to need any healing. Maybe I can find a group of people like me, who actually need help...Maybe people from my world."

Turning towards Barth, Nathan chuckles and says,
"And here I was under the impression that I was the only one without supernatural abilities."

"So you are a street trickster, and not a mage. And yes, you are not alone." he says, tapping Nathan's shoulder.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2012, 08:36:16 pm by Caellath »
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #736 on: October 19, 2012, 08:28:04 pm »

"Besides my large supply of bloodmoss, none. And I do belive I too am without supernatural powers."
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

SomeStupidGuy

• Bay Watcher
  • Just strummin' right along...
    • View Profile
« Reply #737 on: October 19, 2012, 08:36:31 pm »

"I prefer the term street magician, but considering current company, trickster may be more accurate..."
"Besides my large supply of bloodmoss, none. And I do belive I too am without supernatural powers."
"Ah, didn't realize. You did a few things against those beasts I hadn't thought physically possible."
Your favorite pinko progressive nerd-gal. Probably.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #738 on: October 19, 2012, 08:39:20 pm »

"Well, he is not human, so he's better than us...Anyway, may I take some of your bloodmoss?" Bartholomew asks, taking a small pair of scissors from his backpack. "I don't know if both are the same thing and if my world's moss is as efficient as yours."

He taps his backpack and smiles.
"And my supply won't last forever either."
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #739 on: October 19, 2012, 08:42:45 pm »

"To you, they may be feats beyond your capacity, but to me, they are natural as breathing. You don't get to be over three centuries old by being easy to kill. Ah let me get that. People with scissors make me nervous."

It rummages around in its robes for a bit, then pulls out a handful of moss.

"There you go. If you need more, ask."
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #740 on: October 19, 2012, 09:04:51 pm »

"Yeah. We are not special, though. Body with serious limitations and all." Barth says, shrugging.

The young man puts on a thin leather glove, taking the bloodmoos and storing it inside a pouch inside his backpack. "Thanks, I can never have enough of those."
>Yes?

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #741 on: October 19, 2012, 09:07:42 pm »

"One of the few experiments I actually liked. And I do suppose while I lack powers, I am supernatural. Or at least magical."

Jellycat12

• Bay Watcher
  • My destiny is a giant ROCK!?
    • View Profile
« Reply #742 on: October 19, 2012, 09:10:58 pm »

Iris finishes eating, and starts focusing on the ground a foot in front of her.
)( Pisces and proud of it. )(
Just so you know, I'm a girl.
Songs of the Strawberry Trees~My suggestion game!

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #743 on: October 19, 2012, 09:30:29 pm »

Barth stares at Iris. Where was that food going to? And he wondered if the magically-appearing food tasted good. At least it seemed safe.
"Did you eat all that Turkey?"
>Yes?

Jellycat12

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #744 on: October 19, 2012, 09:32:52 pm »

"Yes. So?"

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #745 on: October 19, 2012, 09:35:46 pm »

It flips the hood back on.

"That will do for now."

OREOSOME

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM.
    • View Profile
« Reply #746 on: October 19, 2012, 09:54:41 pm »

Lucas drops a small cube into his mouth, then slightly struggles to swallow it down.
"Bleh. Tastes like cardboard."
His eyes sort of go from a dull metal grey to a Normal Turquoise.
"Where to now, now that we're done with these hound things? For all we know, something out there might've sent those things to take us out. For why though, I have no idea."
Ow! How the fuck do eldritch abominations bitchslap people?
With our pimp tentacles, obviously.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #747 on: October 19, 2012, 09:58:58 pm »

"Who cares? They arn't here now, and if they do want to kill us, they can try themselves. Its insulting when someone sends minions and mercenaries to kill you."

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #748 on: October 19, 2012, 10:06:06 pm »

"Yes. So?"

"Nothing wrong. I was just curious, since you were done very quick. I suppose it fits your use of energy in the last hours as well." Barth says with a smile.
>Yes?

Jellycat12

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #749 on: October 19, 2012, 10:12:18 pm »

Iris closes her eyes in concentration, and opens them a few seconds later.

"It'll be a few days before I can magic again."
Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50] 51 52 ... 215